Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. (3851 Views)

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by mrtidier: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fash20:
I expected it to beat your imagination cus if it didn't then something is wrong with the laws of science. Star and jelly fish don't think

What thinks then? Fash20? Plain critical reasoning is like rocket science to some folks.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Fash20: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
mrtidier:

What thinks then? Fash20? Plain critical reasoning is like rocket science to some folks.
Things that have BRAIN. Ain't talking about some big flat empty skull.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by 1after: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Ogbeni you no get talk jare

Customized the coward.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by 1after: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you are crazy. If you don't want anybody to quote you then don't comment. Village radical

Dont mind that smellos. They post trash on nairaland and will tell you not to comment. Imagine that kinda crap. Bunch of crazy dunce.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Fash20: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Different times. I wander how the terrorist will fight two wars at the same time. He has even lost the war to boko haram..
Neither Ojukwu nor I would ever advise you people to go war. This is 21th century Nigeria not 1960s ok
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

look at this one.. do you even have any sense. If the terrorist at aso rock wants to test our wrath he should continue with the plan.

Empty boasting. Nothing you can do other than to lock shop and protest for one day. Then you will give an empty ultimatum and nothing will happen when the ultimatum passes. We know your useless and empty modus operandi. And for your info, you are the one without sense. Empty chest beater!

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:36am On Jul 17, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Ogbeni you no get talk jare

Empty chest beater! You are even too ashamed to bear your faaaathead name. Eediots! They have sense for business, but no sense in planing and strategy.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:41am On Jul 17, 2015
mrtidier:

Your prejudice runs soon deep! Some Nigerians are so ironic. Why clinging steadfast on to something that you loathe? It beats my imagination.

Your trash doesn't make sense. Let your deceiver the rapist, kanu use his make-believe army immediately if he has one. Useless bunch of empty boasters! I wonder what your bunch is still waiting for. If you have an army already, why not start the fight today and be free from Nigeria today? Why wait further? KANU, the all time best scamer of the Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Your unnecessary rants reeks of stupidity... You need to be calm, make use of your brains before you self destruct... Fool...

You are the eediot and the useless foool. That is why your thiughtess tribe gets deceived easily by useless and empty talks of self-popularity. A man not reciding in Nigeria is pushing you likes thoughtless eediot to rebel against the government and you are all singing his praise like brainless goats. If the wahala starts, do you think kanu will ever be hurt? No, it is your thoughtless and gullible self and your family that will bear the brunt, but kanu and his family will be in Germany having nice time. Please, useless and backward flaaathead, continue to foool yiourelf.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Chiaka:

They will be fine in your village then. lol! grin

If the federal government brings them over, we will not shout around like market women the way you flaaatheads are shouting. But you people claim you are stronger than everybody now. So, you should be the last sets of people to ever make noise like scared children. Or what do you think? And don't forget kanu has an army already and he can ask his army to move anytime. Igbo's are so easy to deceive. Kanu, pls continue your work of deception.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by lunaticfringe: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2015
tonytony208:

You are the eediot and the useless foool. That is why your thiughtess tribe gets deceived easily by useless and empty talks of self-popularity. A man not reciding in Nigeria is pushing you likes thoughtless eediot to rebel against the government and you are all singing his praise like brainless goats. If the wahala starts, do you think kanu will ever be hurt? No, it is your thoughtless and gullible self and your family that will bear the brunt, but kanu and his family will be in Germany having nice time. Please, useless and backward flaaathead, continue to foool yiourelf.

I thought you were just stupid, but then you are also crazy....
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by dayo23(f): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2015
lolababe331e:

Have they ever blown themselves up in any prison. They are in prison and they are not a threat except to cowards
I use to think yeebos are not cowards, now I know better
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by mrtidier: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
tonytony208:

Your trash doesn't make sense. Let your deceiver the rapist, kanu use his make-believe army immediately if he has one. Useless bunch of empty boasters! I wonder what your bunch is still waiting for. If you have an army already, why not start the fight today and be free from Nigeria today? Why wait further? KANU, the all time best scamer of the Igbo tribe.

How do you think? Backwards? Ranting and calling names will not make you less jellyfish. OK? Now, run along kid, I'm done with you. smiley
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tunjion: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
DISTRESSING NEWS
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
mrtidier:

How do you think? Backwards? Ranting and calling names will not make you less jellyfish. OK? Now, run along kid, I'm done with you. smiley

Eediotic flaaaathead. May you never be sensible until kanu has scammed the last kobo out of your leaky pockets. Big army ko, soldier ant ni.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
lunaticfringe:

I thought you were just stupid, but then you are also crazy....

Your life would av been better if you are just crazy. Unfortunately for you, you are worse than crazy; you have no brain at all.....kanu's maga.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by lunaticfringe: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
tonytony208:

Your life would av been better if you are just crazy. Unfortunately for you, you are worse than crazy; you have no brain at all.....kanu's maga.

Why don't you want to rest, eh What's with you? Abi dey swear for you? Btw, why you dey call me maga? ... Moreover I wud want to give him my savings only if he will let me....
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Why don't you want to rest, eh What's with you? Abi dey swear for you? Btw, why you dey call me maga? ... Moreover I wud want to give him my savings only if he will let me....

Then u aren't just a Maga; you are a mugu

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by lunaticfringe: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
tonytony208:

Then u aren't just a Maga; you are a mugu

Guy take chill pill... Maga, mugu, or mumu sef, the truth is that he(Kanu) is not just waking the minds of biafran youths up from the delusions of grandeur in a system which is partial to max, but also he is teaching about the way things are run in this pathetic contraption of a country... I'm not one to try and tutor you a bit but I did like it if you get to listen to his program then you will understand why he calls your type monkeys and baboons...
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by fx45(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
lolababe331e:
The ignorance is so pathetic! do you know it has always been the practice in Nigeria to transfer high profile prisons to other parts of Nigeria so that they won't be in their environment where they can easily influence things? Beko Ransome Kuti was transferred to Makurdi prisons, shehu Musa Yaradua died in Abakaliki prison .Obasanjo also served his term in Yola prison. This is not a new practice that came from Buhari
These people you just mentioned their names must have been high profile criminals and mass murderers. You obviously do not understand the risk associated with having these blood-sucking demons in peaceful communities. I doubt if you have ever heard about Guantanamo Bay and what it stands for.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Guy take chill pill... Maga, mugu, or mumu sef, the truth is that he(Kanu) is not just waking the minds of biafran youths up from the delusions of grandeur in a system which is partial to max, but also he is teaching about the way things are run in this pathetic contraption of a country... I'm not one to try and tutor you a bit but I did like it if you get to listen to his program then you will understand why he calls your type monkeys and baboons...

For him to be calling me monkey and baboon, he too must be a monkey and baboon; only a thief can recognise another thief. What should attract me to listen to his program? His hate speech? Only a bitter man give hate speech and I won't allow him to afflict me with hatred.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Chiaka(f): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
tonytony208:

If the federal government brings them over, we will not shout around like market women the way you flaaatheads are shouting. But you people claim you are stronger than everybody now. So, you should be the last sets of people to ever make noise like scared children. Or what do you think? And don't forget kanu has an army already and he can ask his army to move anytime. Igbo's are so easy to deceive. Kanu, pls continue your work of deception.

You don't get it they don't want them anywhere near their place is too to hard to understand has nothing to do with being scared or not. If you so wish write a letter of request to post them to your place.........and lastly stop having sleepless nights about Ibos your post is so full of hate. grin

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chiaka:

You don't get it they don't want them anywhere near their place is too to hard to understand has nothing to do with being scared or not. If you so wish write a letter of request to post them to your place.........and lastly stop having sleepless nights about Ibos your post is so full of hate. grin

My post about IBO's is full of hate? You mean the same way radio Biafra only preach hate about Nigeria? For your info, iboland is still part of Nigeria and under the federal government. The federal government is free to take prisoners to any of its priosns, irrespective of the region that prison is located. How can you be so daft not to know this?
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by steveeeee5: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
tonytony208:

My post about IBO's is full of hate? You mean the same way radio Biafra only preach hate about Nigeria? For your info, iboland is still part of Nigeria and under the federal government. The federal government is free to take prisoners to any of its prisons, irrespective of the region that prison is located. How can you be so daft not to know this?

i think you are very stupid or brain drained. so there are no prisons in ogun, oyo, ekiti and the other brown roof states. why drag a peaceful christain domain into unrest and terrorism where prison break has become the order of the day in the ZOO, you want bokoharam to come and rescue their members with guns and bombs abi?. thunder will fire your uncircumcised generation from today, amen and amen!!. bastard
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
steveeeee5:

My dad is a bastard. My mom is a prostitute. My disgraceful birth has brought a generational curse on me. I am cursed from my birth to the end of my life. I will never know peace and evil will never depart from my home. Everything I lay my hands on this year is cursed. There is no remedy for my cursed head other than to be a wanderer all the days of my life.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by steveeeee5: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
tonytony208:

instead of you to find a way to lift the curse given to you when you were caught fvcking a 4yrs old boy in the azz. ok since you do not have a repentant spirit now listen as i add more curse to you now.. let the earth bear witness let the moon bear witness let the sun bear witness as long as you live you will be uncontrollably and incurably epileptic in and out of season, all your decendants will continue to fvck their mothers from generation to generation, you will continue to face untold hardship and lack all your life, even a running water from tap will see you and seize its water because of the mark of curse and penury on your forehead.. as long as the sun rules the day and as the moon rules the night so shall this curse be ever fresh all your life and even your children will inherit it like property and so shall their children children till eternity.. amen
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:09am On Oct 17, 2015
steveeeee5:

instead of you to find a way to lift the curse given to you when you were caught fvcking a 4yrs old boy in the azz. ok since you do not have a repentant spirit now listen as i add more curse to you now.. let the earth bear witness let the moon bear witness let the sun bear witness as long as you live you will be uncontrollably and incurably epileptic in and out of season, all your decendants will continue to fvck their mothers from generation to generation, you will continue to face untold hardship and lack all your life, even a running water from tap will see you and seize its water because of the mark of curse and penury on your forehead.. as long as the sun rules the day and as the moon rules the night so shall this curse be ever fresh all your life and even your children will inherit it like property and so shall their children children till eternity.. amen

You sound like you have been fvcking 4 year old boys in your neighborhood. I mean, how did you know a man can fvck a 4 year old boy if thou have not been doing it? You are the one deserving the curse. So, all your curses are Back to the Sender.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by steveeeee5: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
tonytony208:

You sound like you have been fvcking 4 year old boys in your neighborhood. I mean, how did you know a man can fvck a 4 year old boy if thou have not been doing it? You are the one deserving the curse. So, all your curses are Back to the Sender.

are you not a pedophile? yorubastard
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:

I am a pedophile. My father is a bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Igbos Start Selling Their Landed Property In Lagos, Please Check Reasons / New List: 204 Projects Commissioned And Executed By Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.