Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! (595 Views)

I Seriously Need A Verified Adsense Account For Sale: Please Help / I Seriously Need Help Urgently / 95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by Akhampapa(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hi webmasters, a loyal blogger seriously needs help. I have a domain name of dot com i bought from whogohost about 11 months ago, now I bought a new domain of dotcom.ng from domainking receently. So my problem now is that anytime they enter mysite.com , I want it to be redirecting to mysite.com.ng. Please who is ready to assist as I'm purely a novice in that aspect.....

Pls come to my aid !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by Donald3d(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Akhampapa:
Hi webmasters, a loyal blogger seriously needs help. I have a domain name of dot com i bought from whogohost about 11 months ago, now I bought a new domain of dotcom.ng from domainking receently. So my problem now is that anytime they enter mysite.com , I want it to be redirecting to mysite.com.ng. Please who is ready to assist as I'm purely a novice in that aspect.....

u will configure a redirect through the cpanel,if u cant get it done,i can help u. 08182346055
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by Akhampapa(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Donald3d:
u will configure a redirect through the cpanel,if u cant get it done,i can help u. 08182346055

I find it difficult!! been trying your number sef! Not going pls
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by Donald3d(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Akhampapa:

I find it difficult!! been trying your number sef! Not going pls
my phone is on,probably its the network,u can drop urs if u still cant reach me.
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by emmalexdboy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
@Akhampapa
Just contact Whogohost on how you can redirect your site to another one. Does the web host don't have a Cpanel or livechat support system? This shouldn't give you much problem because you can do it yourself. Just log into your hosting account and go to Cpanel >> Redirects
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by 3RNEST(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
inbox me lets talk....
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by jabless(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
contact me 07037894009, whatsapp: 07037894009
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by oapeleo1: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Akhampapa:

you could import the website content also
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by Akhampapa(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Donald3d:
my phone is on,probably its the network,u can drop urs if u still cant reach me.

the thing keeps saying you can not receive calls.. mine is 07038214622
Re: Seriously Need Help Of Webmasters!!! by micodon(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2015
The method I recommend is to edit your .htaccess file on the old domain and add the following

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^olddomain.com$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.olddomain.com$
RewriteRule (.*)$ http://www.newdomain.com/$1 [R=301,L]

its important that you use ur this method because your webserver will output the 301 http code telling your visitors (especial!y web crawlers) that your site has moved permanently to the new domain. this makes sure that search engines crawl the correct location with ur updated URL.

Maybe u can achieve this using domain redirect on cpanel.

(1) (Reply)

100k To 300k Member Facebook Group For Sale!! / Prevent Blogger From Redirecting Your Blog To Country Specific URL / Best Open Source Ad Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.