Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail (417 Views)

Chief Editor, Specifications Nigeria Talks Up Influence Of Bloggers On Dala.xyz / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! / Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail by giovanni1: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello guys(first post, finally registered an account about 3 days ago).
I've been a staunch follower of Nairaland threads. At least, I come here to get the latest gist happening in Nigeria. I also visit the webmaster section to see whether I could learn 1 or 2 things from the pros in ther--I've seen very innovative comments and threads on there.

However, over the months, I've come to notice a category of people on the Nairaland Webmaster / programming section.
I feel these people(bloggers/webmasters) are destined to fail if they don't change their tactics ASAP.

1). The desperate ones: These guys are desperate for success, but they seem not to know what to do to get it. They seem They easily buy any jargon.
Hence, after they're disappointed again-and-again, they'd live the game. For example: Check out this thread and see whether you can detect what is wrong. It's funny people bought that.

2). The fakers: These guys display fake stuff-- fake stats, fake traffic stats, fake Adsense stats, etc.
At the end they offer to sell something to you, directly or indirectly. The truth is that long-term successful businesses are not built on deceit/lies.

3). Those in need of auto traffic, and those willing to sell it: Auto generated traffic would hurt you if you run any ad programs like Google AdSense.

4). Those promising to make you[b] "rich" by selling something to you[/b].

5). Those willing to buy AdSense accounts. Once your site is banned from Adsense—it's banned. If it's not approved, then work on it, and resubmit. Otherwise, it's likely to get banned or your ads deactivated if found.

6). The Creepy Promoters: These guys promote their blogs/site in every instance--even in irrelevant topics. I see this to be worst than spam, because you actually get to see their creepy post. I wonder who clicks on those.

7). Those with crappy sites--Wack design, slow sites, too many copyrighted content,etc. Don't be decieved--you'd not rank well in the Search Engines if you do this.

cool.Those with terrible domain names--I don't want to mention names. Choosing a domain name is not an easy thing, but it's worth it.
9). Those willing to participate in black SEO.

Add yours if you care #NoOffense #Peace

Building a successful site is not a one days work--there are no shortcuts. It takes hardwork and you doing the right thing--plus being smart, innovative, etc.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Reall funny to me

But wait o.....

E b like say I dey part of them too o
Re: 95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is some real info
Re: 95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail by fattbabakay(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nice one
Re: 95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, what you said is noticeable, But i think what really lead them to this is that they didn't Choose the right Blogging niche, quitting became a problem and they want to make money by all means.

(1) (Reply)

Free Blog Installation / Website Design / The Reality And Possibility Of Blogging And Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.