Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) (2264 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by vstar: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2015

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/07/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-super-eagles-new-coach-sunday-oliseh/
The new Super Eagles Coach was born in September 14 1974 in Abaro Delta State

He only scored two goals for Nigeria in 54 international appearances for the country

He was among the team that win Olympic Gold medal in 1996

His most precious goal is the winning goal against spain in 1998 world cup.

He is a defensive Midfielder and wear Jersey No 15 for Nigeria

He was sacked by Borussia Dortmund after Punching his team mate ‘Vabid Hasheman’

Oliseh was appointed as Super Eagles head Coach in year 2015 which is his Jersey number (15)

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/07/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-super-eagles-new-coach-sunday-oliseh/

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by maverickdude(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oliseh wil b d first african coach to win d FIFA world cup
if nd only if NFF no interfere in his jobgrin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by dayojags10(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
hes overrated
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by winetapper: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
Oliseh wil b d first african coach to win d FIFA world cup

if nd only if NFF no interfere in his jobgrin
seems you have eaten Ghana Jellof rice grin
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Which state is he from?
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Illuminator9(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
He's cool for the job
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Orfankwagh(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Make i see wether mikel go play again,even onazi mark ball pass am
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by acenazt: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
dayojags10:
hes overrated
on what scale are rating?
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by dayojags10(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
acenazt:
on what scale are rating?
his general performance as a footballer. his club record is poor,he only scored 2 goals for the national team. i doubt if hes gon last 2yrs
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by acenazt: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
dayojags10:
his general performance as a footballer. his club record is poor,he only scored 2 goals for the national team. i doubt if hes gon last 2yrs
wow I have seen lots of players who finished their whole careers without a goal. I ain't sure you even know this guy oliseh.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by dayojags10(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
acenazt:
wow I have seen lots of players who finished their whole careers without a goal. I ain't sure you even know this guy oliseh.
tell me a legend you know who finished his carrier with less than 50goals?,you don't know football. he's overrated simple!!!
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Moheat(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
luchy34:
Which state is he from?
Delta of course! Same state with Stephen Keshi!
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Moheat(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
He was an average footballer but I doubt if he will make a good coach. Football has evolved over the years! He only did a coaching course abroad unlike modern days coaches that would do alot of understudy under reputable coaches in Europe and South America. In all , I think he is being overrated. The earlier you expect less from him the better to avoid another heart break,
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by themilanway(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Moheat:
He was an average footballer but I doubt if he will make a good coach. Football has evolved over the years! He only did a coaching course abroad unlike modern days coaches that would do alot of understudy under reputable coaches in Europe and South America. In all , I think he is being overrated. The earlier you expect less from him the better to avoid another heart break,

He is the coach of the Super Eagles,deal with.Nobody is forcing you to like or acknowledge him.

Enough of these irrelevant hate everywhere.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Moheat(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

He is the coach of the Super Eagles,deal with.Nobody is forcing you to like or acknowledge him.

Enough of these irrelevant hate everywhere.

Hey bro easy! I don't have any beef for Oliseh. You can learn from my little analysis.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by themilanway(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Moheat:

Hey bro easy! I don't have any beef for Oliseh. You can learn from my little analysis.

What analysis?That Oliseh was an average player while he lasted?Yet till date we haven't found a direct replacement of that"average player"he was.

Mention one Super Eagles in the last 10yrs player that has come close to disputing Oliseh in his defensive midfield role.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by babakol(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
dayojags10:
tell me a legend you know who finished his carrier with less than 50goals?,you don't know football. he's overrated simple!!!
Claudio Makelele, Le tissier
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by dayojags10(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
babakol:

Claudio Makelele, Le tissier
he's not in same league with Viera or Rijkaard . Makelele was good in his days, but he is no legend.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by dayojags10(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

What analysis?That Oliseh was an average player while he lasted?Yet till date we haven't found a direct replacement of that"average player"he was.

Mention one Super Eagles in the last 10yrs player that has come close to disputing Oliseh in his defensive midfield role.
lukman Haruna and Azeez but ur silly coaches ddnt utilise those guys. Oliseh is only tactical,he was never technical
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Moheat(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

My opinion though! The last I checked everyone is entitled to his opinion so don't come here and vent your anger on me.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by themilanway(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
dayojags10:
lukman Haruna and Azeez but ur silly coaches ddnt utilise those guys. Oliseh is only tactical,he was never technical

grin grin grin grin grin Lukman Haruna and who? Azeez Ramon?When last did you watch them play,either for club or country?

Where are Azeez and Lukman currently playing?

You are one of those who watch football for the fun of it.I used to be like you until I started paying more attention to the tactical side of football.

Azeez and Lukman 10yrs from now can't untie the lace of Oliseh.

Fact bro.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by themilanway(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Moheat:

My opinion though! The last I checked everyone is entitled to his opinion so don't come here and vent your anger on me.

Every one is entitled to their opinion,but its wrong when you speak in public without getting your facts right.

Labelling Oliseh as an"average"player was incorrect and reeks of"bias".

He is also a qualified and certified UEFA licensed coach.Google him up.

I also don't like Nigerian coaches but hey Oliseh will be an exception.

So bro,I'm not"venting"any frustration on you,only asking you to be factual.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Alexisu: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Pep Guardiola of African football- Pinnick.

I laff in Mandarin.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by Moheat(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

Every one is entitled to their opinion,but its wrong when you speak in public without getting your facts right.

Labelling Oliseh as an"average"player was incorrect and reeks of"bias".

He is also a qualified and certified UEFA licensed coach.Google him up.

I also don't like Nigerian coaches but hey Oliseh will be an exception.

So bro,I'm not"venting"any frustration on you,only asking you to be factual.

No le le! I wish him all the best.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by dayojags10(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin grin Lukman Haruna and who? Azeez Ramon?When last did you watch them play,either for club or country?

Where are Azeez and Lukman currently playing?

You are one of those who watch football for the fun of it.I used to be like you until I started paying more attention to the tactical side of football.

Azeez and Lukman 10yrs from now can't untie the lace of Oliseh.

Fact bro.
boy you don't know soccer. what you know is football
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by themilanway(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
dayojags10:
boy you don't know soccer. what you know is football

Noted!Thanks for the mention.Stay safe.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by babakol(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
dayojags10:
he's not in same league with Viera or Rijkaard . Makelele was good in his days, but he is no legend.
Lol.... Are you serious?.. He's arguably the greatest defensive midfielder ever
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by dayojags10(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
babakol:

Lol.... Are you serious?.. He's arguably the greatest defensive midfielder ever
You a joke bro. comparing Makelele to Viera is like Comparing Isco to Messi. They are both good,but Makelele isnt in same league with Viera and Rijkaard
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) by babakol(m): 2:37am On Jul 18, 2015
dayojags10:
You a joke bro. comparing Makelele to Viera is like Comparing Isco to Messi. They are both good,but Makelele isnt in same league with Viera and Rijkaard
Maybe as footballers these guys were better. But in terms of who was better at what they did and the legacy left behind, I think its a different story. Claude Makelele revolutionised football tactics in doing what he did best as a defensive midfield destroyer. His role was to nullify the No. 10 central attacking midfielder, make hard tackles and distribute short passes. A very
unsophisticated role but instrumental to the success of R. Madrid and Chelsea, at the time. He was so good at his role that every big national team and big club in Europe sought a Makelele for themselves, and football tactics changed.

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangot Visit President Buhari(pics / Saraki, Getting What He Deserves – Tinubu / Embarrassment As Jonathan Misses Speaking Slot At AU Gathering..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.