Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding (2178 Views)

Any Good Bird Cross Breeder In Here? Crossbreeding Pidgins & A Dove / Crossbreeding Local Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by chevkosticks(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
. Cross-breeding: “Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals.” - Leviticus 19:19 Cross-breeding different species is extremely common these days, and it happens in nature all the time. The Bible prohibited mating different animals, but we’d never have dog breeds like the pitbull, or even the tiger ( bred btw Lion and tiger) etc!
Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by winetapper: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
hmm so there is an offspring of lion and tiger
Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by Orfankwagh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Does this apply to humans? Make i knw wether that my bro wey marry obodo oyibo don sin
Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by Prodeegee(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
winetapper:
hmm so there is an offspring of lion and tiger
yes, the Liger

Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by winetapper: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Prodeegee:
yes, the Liger
shocked shocked shocked first time am seeing this but its not fair nah cry

What produced Pit bull?
Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by iPopAlomo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
chevkosticks:
. Cross-breeding: “Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals.” - Leviticus 19:19 Cross-breeding different species is extremely common these days, and it happens in nature all the time. The Bible prohibited mating different animals, but we’d never have dog breeds like the pitbull, or even the tiger ( bred btw Lion and tiger) etc!
you really should shut up...

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by chevkosticks(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

you really should shut up...
if u dnt av anytin to comment,just get the hell out....

2 Likes

Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by Fola01: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Different animals not specie of animals. U can always mate a dog with another specie but not with a cat or a goat or a ram.
Re: Even The Bible Condemns Crossbreeding by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Fola01:
Different animals not specie of animals. U can always mate a dog with another specie but not with a cat or a goat or a ram.

Another breed you mean?
All dogs are of the cannine specie

(1) (Reply)

See What These Gangster Dogs Did In China..shocking..(photos) / I Adopted This Wild Giant Boerboel And Now He's Much Calmer / Lion Vs Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.