Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Get 20% From Each Sale You Make At Emmatechnique Shop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get 20% From Each Sale You Make At Emmatechnique Shop (493 Views)

Emmatechnique Remote Service / What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? / Game Time: Can You Make A Sentence Where Each Word Starts With The Same Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 20% From Each Sale You Make At Emmatechnique Shop by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
join my #Affiliate Commission House and get 20% of any sale made by you and get your payment via bank transfer or mtn airtime the next day after sale:

1.How it works: you’ll get 20% commission for any product or service sold through you(username or refer link). E.g: If papa tunde bought a product or a service of N500 through you(username or affiliate link), You’ll get 20% from the sales made.

2. How do i direct buyers to your Products and Service, How am i sure certainly, that you will know that the transaction was through me or I’m the person that directed him/her?:
Step by step Guide to direct you:

Method One; Using your affiliate account link:
1.After signing up as an affiliate, in your Affiliate Area you will see the “Affiliate URLs, Statistics, Graphs, Referrals, Visits, Creatives, Settings.

2. Click on Affiliate URLs and under it you will see your affiliate id number, Your referral URL[e,g; Your referral URL is: http://emmatechnique.com/?ref=2].

3. Under Enter any URL from this website in the form below to generate a referral link!, you’ll see a Page URL box. All you are expected to do here is to type WWW.EMMATECHNIQUE.COM/SHOP in the box and click on Generate Link Under the box to Generate your referrer link for you.

4. Next copy the Referral URL Link inside the box under the Referral URL[e,g;www.emmatechnique.com/shop?ref=2] and start promoting. Any sales made through your referral url, you’ll receive a commission of 20% from that sales.
You Can also generate Banners and text links From the Creatives link inside your Affiliate Area then copy and paste them on anywhere of your website you to display it.

Method 2; Without Affiliate link: This also Requires creating an affiliate account but without using your affiliate link. All you have to do in this case is to inform the person you referred to use your affiliate account in Checkout Page under Who Referred you that should be awarded commission for this purchase? in the drop down menu to select your affiliate name, immediately checkout is made, the #20% of his purchase MUST Surely comes to you as a commission for sales made.

4. What about Payment?: Payment are sent to referrals at the next day after purchase is made by the person directed by you(this is done to enable me input and balance the account before the expected time).
Payment is done in 2 ways:
1. Bank(for payment above N1000) and
2. Mtn airtime(for payment below N1000).
Note: to enable me send your payment quickly, please forget not to submit your bank details(bank name, account name, account number) and Phone number(MTN) In the Payment Email Field when creating your affiliate account or contact me direct if you didn’t own an affiliate account. Otherwise, you may experience delay in time of payment).

5. How will i be sure if this is not a scam, trying to use my time in getting buyers for your products and services without a thank-you offer?:. Even if i sell all my property and gives to the poor but i don’t have charity, it’s like a big empty drum that produces loud sound. Same here: even if i you give me a buyer and i refuse to pay you based on the transaction rate, it add no minutes, hours or days to my life time. But Remember this one word: anyone who gathers money little by little makes it grow, but dishonest gain dwindles away. So if i scam you, i did not scam you alone, but i did injustice, dishonest gain which you and i knows that one day in life i must face the consequences.

Are you ready to start selling?, Join Now at www.emmatechnique.com/share

(1) (Reply)

The Asaba Massacre / Give This Picture A Name... / Confessions Of A 24-year-old Student: 600 Men Slept With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.