Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Emmatechnique Remote Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emmatechnique Remote Service (355 Views)

Why Fire Stick Remote Wont Work? / Who Is The Minister Of Remote Control In Your House / Remote Controlled Socket!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmatechnique Remote Service by emmatechnique: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Do you need some one to teach you how to use a particular software or Website on your computer?

If yes, then you have come to the right place because i can offer my expert service with computer related matters to you without meeting me in person. How is this possible you may say. well, its very possible to fix computer related problems or teaching you how to install, use a particular software or features, make use of a website or platform on your computer without stress. All thanks to remote desktop software called team viewer.

So with the help of a software called Team Viewer, i can be able to access your computer to fix any software related problems, teach you how to install or use a particular software features, teach you how to use a website or platform that is giving you problems.yes all this can be done remotely without stress provided you have internet connection and the Team viewer Software installed on your computer.don’t worry, the software is safe and cannot be used by any one you did not give authorization to. You Can Download Team Viewer Software via Link http://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download

So you don’t have to worry about unauthorized access because since you will be the one to grant access to any one who wishes to connect with you via Team Viewer.i make use of it a lot to fix computer problems and also teach people how to install, use a software or website without stress. You too can start fixing your computer problems or learn new stuffs on your computer without meeting me in person as every thing will be done remotely while you are watching.

With this same software, i can easily transfer files like software, movies, music, video etc from my computer to your computer without stress.

So what are you still waiting for, contact me today to help you fix your computer related problems, teach you how to install a particular software or use certain features on the software, teach you how to use or build a particular website or platform.

If you need Such Assistance let me know here http://emmatechnique.work/remote/

(1) (Reply)

Events In Lagos This Christmas / Magu A Victim Of Power Play / See What A Customer Claimed TO Have Found Inside Amstel Malta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.