Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings (15048 Views)

FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Chiaka(f): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
oh I see boko haram also bombing Cameroon and for reasons we dont know Buhari prefers to work with just chad and Niger regarding Boko, guess because cameroon is predominantly christians! I see!
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Bmedels26(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bethelmendels international Ltd. founded in 2000, introduce themselves as manufacturers, exporters & Traders of various types of Self Adhesive Labels required in the field of Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic, Distillery, Wines, and other industries .
The company incorporates state of the art manufacturing facilities coupled with skilled workforce at manufacturing plants in Iagos, Nigeria manufacturing consistent high quality products with geometric perfection – supplying them to highly satisfied customers in Local and International market. visit our website @ www.bethelmendelsprint.com or call Mr Greg on 080332664815

Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by mohammedmagnus: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
KINGTELLER:
This code is to Buhari

import java.util.Arrays;
public class BabaGoSlow{

public static void main(String [] args){

String[] Buhari = new String[4];
Buhari [0] = " Baba";
Buhari [1] = " something";
Buhari [2] = " else";
Buhari [3] = " do";
Buhari [4] = "we call you";

Arrays.sort(Buhari);

for (i=0; i<Buhari.length; i++){
System.out.print(Buhari[i]);
}
Scanner input= new Scanner(System.in);
System.out.println (" :type any name *****" );
Type=input.next();

System.out.println (Type);
}
}

Baba do something else we call you : type any name ***** cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
so you went thru all this stress for just one like
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
They should also ban cars from moving.

Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by gozmok1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:
Buhari or shettima will never do that.......................................

That's why i believe religion should be seperated from State
[email]
Remilekun101:

[/email]
Remilekun101:

i dont think dullardinh0 will.
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by kishimi8(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
jerseyboy:

EGYPT TUNISIA

Big lie.

Been talking to an Egyptian dude now.. says nope.. never have never will
The same Egypt that allowed yarima to marry a 13 year old as his third wife, , na them ban polygamy
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Demmzy15(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
NoRetreat:
many don't know the difference between the two, you would have done justice to the topic by explaining what it means.
I've modified it!

Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by oc2fish: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
kishimi8:

Where in North Africa is polygamy outlawed?

If not in Africa but in enlighten world like
Malaysia, it is one man one wife.
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by KINGTELLER: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
so you went thru all this stress for just one like

"LIKE" does Seun credit you for that ??
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by kishimi8(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

If not in Africa but in enlighten world like
Malaysia, it is one man one wife.

Malaysian Muslims have not outlawed polygamy.. park well..

Only God know where you get your own version from..
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by DCLXV1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
....and stop all these zoo nonsense! its so unpatriotic.
freez2ryme:
Nigeria is failed nation, I am no supporter of GREAT BIAFRA but sometimes u c a clear reason why some people re agitating for it.

In this country a Lawmaker will marry a13 years old girl and hide under d umbrella of Islam and nothing will happen

Whaton earth is This zoo called Nigeria waiting for?
Why must religious sentiment impair our sense of reasoning?

They should just go ahead and ban this useless thing called hijab.

May be they re waiting for the #fullnessoftime

Useless Country

Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
You are probably the only person with sense on here. Thank you.

brightlomo:
they can still hide it under there suit.
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
EagleScribes:

One word for that - IGNORANCE!
No wonder we are still in bondage
Hmm smh!
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by TolaniLuv: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
It's possible ij nigeria . Only of the Moslem in north accept it. Yoruba moslem go accept ham
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by InvertedHammer: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
KINGTELLER:
This code is to Buhari

import java.util.Arrays;
public class BabaGoSlow{

Buhari [0] = " Baba";
Buhari [2] = " else";
Buhari [3] = " do";

Arrays.sort(Buhari);

}
Type=input.next();

}
}

Baba do something else we call you : type any name ***** cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

/
Not compiling

Syntax error 204

\
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by KINGTELLER: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Not compiling

Syntax error 204

\

hahaha... What IDE or Compiler are you using, hope no be Otigba oo
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
kishimi8:

Big lie.

Been talking to an Egyptian dude now.. says nope.. never have never will
The same Egypt that allowed yarima to marry a 13 year old as his third wife, , na them ban polygamy
Ok. Not Egypt.
In Tunisia And Turkey polygamy is outlawed. Incidentally these are the two most developed non-oil producing Muslim countries. developed are the two most
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Tunisia

Add Morocco

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Morocco

Practically banned in Algeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Algeria
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by InvertedHammer: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
KINGTELLER:

hahaha... What IDE or Compiler are you using, hope no be Otigba oo
/
/
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
You better don't suggest this in Nigeria before you know it some people with their skewed and illogical knowledge will Label you 'Enemy of I.S.L.A.M'
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
My NL pple 4get Nigeria muslems, d will never agree to dat because d are scared of christian guys, d knw once there beauty is expose sharp guys will collect their girls including d fine married once sef and they wnt av any woman to their selves any more and u knw wat dat mean, most will commit sucide.
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Ephemmm: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria should do the same - infact just ban Islam worldwide so there can be some peace in the world!!

Haba! Everybody has freedom of association na: Hijab could be banned but not Islam for security purpose. Mind you, I am a Christian.
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Mcowubaba: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
smemud:
wailing wailers Islam can't be ban even ur Jehovah can't stop Islam from spreading all over the world.Mod feel free to ban me.
There is no reason to ban uu....
Ur opinion !!!
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by mayorkyzo: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
The problem is that if it is banned in nigeria some heslam fanatics would say it's a war or agenda against them... undecided
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by vislabraye(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
But Nigeria will nevet take such positive measures..
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by dazzysleek(f): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
MixedMan:
Cameroon has banned burqas (women face veil) in the northern part of the country after two women, dressed in the religious garments, blew themselves up last week in a suspected Boko Haram attack, a local governor said on Wednesday.

The twin attacks in Cameroon’s northern town of Fotokol killed at least 13 people, the government said.

Governor of the Far North, Midjiyawa Bakari, said, “I took this measure because of the security situation prevailing in the region.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/cameroon-bans-women-face-veil-over-bombings/
. Then WHAT in God's name are BUHARI and the NASS waiting to BANN HIJAB in Nigeria
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by vislabraye(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
freez2ryme:
Nigeria is failed nation, I am no supporter of GREAT BIAFRA but sometimes u c a clear reason why some people re agitating for it.

In this country a Lawmaker will marry a13 years old girl and hide under d umbrella of Islam and nothing will happen

Whaton earth is This zoo called Nigeria waiting for?
Why must religious sentiment impair our sense of reasoning?

They should just go ahead and ban this useless thing called hijab.

May be they re waiting for the #fullnessoftime

Useless Country

We need someone who's completely neutral to lead this country. As for the man on top, forget about him. I have no confidence in his willingness to curb Bh crises. They are his brothers.

You hear some silly excuses that bh uses unconventional warfare and therefore there's nothing the president can do. But they never said this in the previous administration.
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by abdulkayus(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
smemud:
wailing wailers Islam can't be ban even ur Jehovah can't stop Islam from spreading all over the world.Mod feel free to ban me.

Guy pls stop blasphemy pls, do u know the meaning pf Jehovah for u to be saying such nonsense? Try to get some knowledge.
By the way, am a muslim like u too.
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
KINGTELLER:
This code is to Buhari

import java.util.Arrays;
public class BabaGoSlow{

Buhari [0] = " Baba";
Buhari [2] = " else";
Buhari [3] = " do";

Arrays.sort(Buhari);

}
Type=input.next();

}
}

ur code has serious memory issues..what's the need of putting that sentence into an array, if you not going to use it or dynamically add to it... Also the Arrays.sort() what's the use.. The only thing meaningful is the scanner class... All these johnathanians and pdp _ e-warriors.. Sai baba grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by KINGTELLER: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
ikp4succes:

ur code has serious memory issues..what's the need of putting that sentence into an array, if you not going to use it or dynamically add to it... Also the Arrays.sort() what's the use.. The only thing meaningful is the scanner class... All these johnathanians and pdp _ e-warriors.. Sai baba grin grin grin

Go and check ur temperature.. Jokes apart It is not normal. You can code with what ever parameter, if u run it , it will take 2 secs to build so what is the memory itch about The output is the koko.. So that ppl like u wont decode, that was why I make it complex
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by kishimi8(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
jerseyboy:

Ok. Not Egypt.
In Tunisia And Turkey polygamy is outlawed. Incidentally these are the two most developed non-oil producing Muslim countries. developed are the two most
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Tunisia

Add Morocco

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Morocco

Practically banned in Algeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Algeria

You have forgotten to add that in the article it says it was due to considerable western influence from their colonial masters, and the banning was in the same year as independence.
As for Morocco it's is not illegal.. rather in the article they said it was due to legal restrictions,, legal restrictions which they did not elaborate,
The said legal restrictions is the sharia law which they are enforcing the rigid rules to be satisfied before you are allowed to marry another wife..

The Algerian case is even clear in the article you cited it is still legal, only very difficult to meet the contractual obligations that permit polygamy.. and the contractual obligations not written in the article has to do with the strict sharia law the follow.. where the conditions for polygamy are strict
Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by kashrush: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
sexyexcalibur:
GOD BLESS YOU

Re: Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings by Alexander001(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
KINGTELLER:
This code is to Buhari

import java.util.Arrays;
public class BabaGoSlow{

Buhari [0] = " Baba";
Buhari [2] = " else";
Buhari [3] = " do";

Arrays.sort(Buhari);

}
Type=input.next();

}
}

you wan program baba nawa. have programming exam on Saturday.

Plateau State Government Bans Shiites / See Aisha Yesufu's Reaction To The Seven-Count Charges Against Sowore By FG / Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition