Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. (8878 Views)

USA Visa Fees Now #59,200 / Uganda Visa Fees Reduced To $50, You Can Now Come Visit Us For Less / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by Imeobong(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
I am experiencing difficulties making online payment of $518 via mastercard.
Please what other means can i use to pay for my UK Visa fees?

@Justwise, please help
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by Moana(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
You called your bank to ensure your card can make online payments?
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by DereI(f): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
I also received the SMS from my bank stating the daily limit of $300 for Master cards,Visa cards, etc.

So does it mean one cannot make payments above $300 online ke?

Na wa o. This is serious....

I have a transaction to make online on Monday. Anyone that had this issue but sorted it out should pls let me know how it was done.

Thanks
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by DereI(f): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Someone help pls.

Just wise....u there?
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by suxes2005(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
DereI:
Someone help pls.

Just wise....u there?

He's in the salon.

I'm here to help smiley

You should talk to your bank first. If they do not allow
you, then look at GTB. They will allow but be ready to
pay some outrageous charge!

~ Sheyi
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by DereI(f): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2015
suxes2005:

He's in the salon.
I'm here to help smiley
You should talk to your bank first. If they do not allow
you, then look at GTB. They will allow but be ready to
pay some outrageous charge!
~ Sheyi

Thanks Seyi
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by Lexusgs430: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Imeobong:
I am experiencing difficulties making online payment of $518 via mastercard.
Please what other means can i use to pay for my UK Visa fees?

@Justwise, please help

Simply get someone abroad that can facilitate payment on your behalf and you remit equivalent to them.
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by blessedfavoured: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Simply get someone abroad that can facilitate payment on your behalf and you remit equivalent to them.

it wont work. if you are paying from a country different from your country of residence/where your appointment is going to hold. Same as trying to use a nigerian card to pay from a us IP address.

in fact my account was locked, it kept telling me to contact provider or something. i had to fill another form, then paid from naija. for 6 months of course.
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

it wont work. if you are paying from a country different from your country of residence/where your appointment is going to hold. Same as trying to use a nigerian card to pay from a us IP address.

in fact my account was locked, it kept telling me to contact provider or something. i had to fill another form, then paid from naija. for 6 months of course.

I disagree with you. I have paid for UK visa applications numerous times(using my UK registered debit and credit card), and applications were held in Lagos and Abuja.
Applications were not for me, but for others.

1 Like

Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by blessedfavoured: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I disagree with you. I have paid for UK visa applications numerous times(using my UK registered debit and credit card), and applications were held in Lagos and Abuja.
Applications were not for me, but for others.

LOL who hasn't cheesy lipsrsealed.
I just did this two weeks ago. i have a total of 12 applications on my page because i couldnt pay for the first six i filled after we tried to pay with my mums us bank card. when i eventually decided to pay with my nigerian card, it kept saying "you can no longer pay on this application, please contact provider" or something similar.

so, sweetie, i dont know about you, im only stating my experience.
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

LOL who hasn't cheesy lipsrsealed.
I just did this two weeks ago. i have a total of 12 applications on my page because i couldnt pay for the first six i filled after we tried to pay with my mums us bank card. when i eventually decided to pay with my nigerian card, it kept saying "you can no longer pay on this application, please contact provider" or something similar.

so, sweetie, i dont know about you, im only stating my experience.

I am also stating my experience and it runs in contrast with your experience.
So sweetie, it simply goes to show both scenarios are a possibility and not an exception!!!!
Re: Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. by popizaino(m): 1:57am On Apr 14, 2016
pls am also finding it difficult to pay for my visa fee online using my verve first Bank atm card.

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Across West Africa...from A Ghanaian Traveler / Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English / Enquiry About Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.