Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Scaffold Hiring And Services, PH.. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Scaffold Hiring And Services, PH.. (1588 Views)

Do You Want To Offer Your Products And Services To A Targeted Audience? / Advertise Your Business And Services On Mtn's Credit Balance / Contact Us On 07032118873 For Your Quality Borehole Drilling And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scaffold Hiring And Services, PH.. by cmonek(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
BLESSED EVIDOS INTEGRATED SERVICES.
We offer the following services here in Portharcourt and its immediate environs:
Erecting of all types of scaffold.
Dismantling of all types of scaffold.
Hiring of Scaffold materials (Offshore and Onshore).
Thanks in anticipation..

Re: Scaffold Hiring And Services, PH.. by karlxavier(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
goodday, its me karlxavier. how much is this your galvanised pipes been sold cant you help me give me the cost analysis like for example, how many galvanised pipes can go round a two storey building?
Re: Scaffold Hiring And Services, PH.. by cmonek(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
karlxavier:
goodday, its me karlxavier. how much is this your galvanised pipes been sold cant you help me give me the cost analysis like for example, how many galvanised pipes can go round a two storey building?
Good afternoon, sorry for responding late.. Being abit busy. As for the number of pipes to go round a two storey building, our engineers need to see the building and until then, I cant just quote the number of pipes to go round. Please where is your location and kindly send your contact number to this email sommylulusdawn@yahoo.com, an engineer will call you to discuss further on that (both the number of pipes and the cost analysis).
All we do is to higher and we dont sell. But if you insist on buying some for keeps, I will look around your immediate environs and give you a contact of a dealer, from there you buy.
Thanks and have a nice day. Thanks
Re: Scaffold Hiring And Services, PH.. by cmonek(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks alot to all our existing customers and prospective ones too.. We strongly believe in doing business with you. God bless you all... Have a great year ahead..

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Bulk Sms Free From Internet To Mobile In Nigeria. MTN, GLO, ETISALAT / Get A Business Website For Your Business From Us / How To Write A Proposal For An Entertainment House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.