Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name (1333 Views)

Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / Why Your Real Name Matters In The Domain Name System (DNS) / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by pastorsmiling(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please I need a website developer ASAP I have already registered the domain name.
I gave the job to someone here on nairaland he collected my money he didn't do the job all I get from him everyday is one story or the other I wonder why some guys are like this believing that collecting someone's money we take them anywhere I just don't want to curse anyone as a man of God. Heaven will take care of him except I didn't do the right thing.
Please note I am not paying until my job is done.
Thank you.
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by machidoh: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
pastorsmiling:
Please I need a website developer ASAP I have already registered the domain name.
I gave the job to someone here on nairaland he collected my money he didn't do the job all I get from him everyday is one story or the other I wonder why some guys are like this believing that collecting someone's money we take them anywhere I just don't want to curse anyone as a man of God. Heaven will take care of him except I didn't do the right thing.
Thank you.

Contact me on 08063500396 or machidoh@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by oapeleo1: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
if you want a professional job
contact me now, 08068280130

feel free to view my recent projects:
www.apeledesigns.com/designs

Features
Responsive design
Social Engine Optimization
Social Media integration
Newsletters
Forms
Clear Navigation
Security
A Mobile-Ready Version

etc etc.

am waiting.
payment after service too.
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by oapeleo1: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
pastorsmiling:
Thank you.

Features
Responsive design
Social Media integration
Newsletters
Forms
Clear Navigation
Security
A Mobile-Ready Version

etc etc.

am waiting.
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by vicsrael: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can do your job for you and since you have problem with it before, i would finish your job before i collect any cash. My previous work that i have done are olabanjo.net, bestlinkagent.com, adrinschools.com and i will do it for you at a very cheap price my number is 08130687861 call and whatsapp
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by olyivy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
pastorsmiling:
Thank you.
Pastor why not drop your email or any contact detail.T
he good ones here feel shy about openly 'dragging' jobs with small boys in here.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by Kensharval(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just send the type of website you want or you can give me a sample, i would get it to you with 24 hrs kensharval@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by semasir: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Can I help out?

pastorsmiling:
Thank you.
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by gratefulheart(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
how much do you charge?

oapeleo1:

Features
Responsive design
Social Media integration
Newsletters
Forms
Clear Navigation
Security
A Mobile-Ready Version

etc etc.

am waiting.
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by Donald3d(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2015
gratefulheart:
how much do you charge?

i can create a responsive and dynamic website ,that can adapt to any mobile phone,i can also create a mobile app all at an affordable price,the price is dependent on the size and the content of the site but its affordable.here is my number just in case 08182346055
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by Donald3d(m): 1:23am On Jul 17, 2015
i can create a responsive and dynamic website
,that can adapt to any mobile phone,i can also
create a mobile app all at an affordable
price,the price is dependent on the size and
the content of the site but its affordable.here is
my number just in case 08182346055
pastorsmiling:
Thank you.
i can create a responsive and dynamic website
,that can adapt to any mobile phone,i can also
create a mobile app all at an affordable
price,the price is dependent on the size and
the content of the site but its affordable.here is
my number just in case 08182346055
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by jabless(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Whatsapp: 07037894009
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by oapeleo1: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
gratefulheart:
how much do you charge?

Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by dwebdesign(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by mosezky: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
pastorsmiling:
Thank you.
call me 08117590738...pls identify urself by saying "4rm nairaland"
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by ps3o(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
pastorsmiling:
Thank you.

that's so sad! virtually, a lot of people who claimed to be developers are novices and of low integrity. I have been in web development business for long and many nairalanders are a beneficiary of my service.
when we give our words, we mean it.
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by gratefulheart(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
links to you previous work and cost can be email to me gra8fulheart@gmail.com

Donald3d:
i can create a responsive and dynamic website ,that can adapt to any mobile phone,i can also create a mobile app all at an affordable price,the price is dependent on the size and the content of the site but its affordable.here is my number just in case 08182346055
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by gratefulheart(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
send me an email :gra8fulheart@gmail.com

oapeleo1:

Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by oapeleo1: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
gratefulheart:

Sent from
Apeledesigns@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by oapeleo1: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2015
gratefulheart:

Still expecting your reply
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by tr3y(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
You never know Wetin the OP wan build, you don dey give price, ha!

Oleku!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by eventiXNG: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
I wont bid for this project, pastor.... if you need a professional Job, you ought to have dropped your contact. I know half of people claiming to be web developers here knows nothing about web. They are just graphic designers that knows how to use open sources like Wordpress and co..
Re: I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name by ps3o(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
eventiXNG:
I wont bid for this project, pastor.... if you need a professional Job, you ought to have dropped your contact. I know half of people claiming to be web developers here knows nothing about web. They are just graphic designers that knows how to use open sources like Wordpress and co..

Bro, you don't need to spoil other peoples' reputation all because you want to reveal who you are.
I have been a professional developer since 2008.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Create This Kind Of E-commerce Site? / Get Any Popular Blog Wordpress Theme Free Here / How Many People Still Remember Their 2go Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.