Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour (38378 Views)

Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by dre11(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is just wickedness.....

After the beating... She still went ahead to pour this peppery substance on the woman.
Why can't she confront her cheating husband and talk things out rather than causing this drama.

Am sure this is what the husband saw in her that made him seek pleasure outside...

2 Likes

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by dammieco(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
The water is a superheated water above 100 degree celcius. I feel for d woman.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by adusco(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
dorin27:
Naso!

Ladies are wicked,they are all the same
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Swagk101(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
soniabrenda:
That is very bad of her. She would have confronted her husband instead of pouring that dangerous chemical on her.
Hot water & pepper....don't thank moi cool
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Soreza(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thatz why I prefer white girls, Nigerian girls are some thing else
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by 9jatatafo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Who will settle joystick and kpekus problem for mankind?
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by SAMBARRY: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lagos for show grin
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by 9jatatafo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
dammieco:
The water is a superheated water above 100 degree celcius. I feel for d woman.

100 degree celcious + hot pepper. The effect will be bad!!! The hairdress na bad chemist as she enter her lab do the calculation and experimentation.

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by jauntty: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Some women are just so stupid and dumb.

SomeOne slept with ur husband.., and instead of dealing with your cheating slowpoke of a husband , you went ahead to pour hot water on another woman like u

Soooooo pathetic.

Spend ur time in jail while ur husband go ravaging evry punny out there.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by aryzgreat: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fear yellobar geh
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by anssy(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
buygala:
Nigerian Girls just won't stay away from married men undecided...... dem no go just gree comot eye for another woman property sad

Evil as her action may seem,that woman must have noticed something fishy for her to have taken such a drastic measure angry .

Now everybody here is calling for the woman's head undecided.. If the victim had respected herself and kept a mile between her and the man, we most likely wouldn't be reading this touching story sad

nonsense write up undecided

As for me, I totally support the mutilation and disfigurement of husband snatchers angry ....

IF THE VICTIM WAS TRULY MESSING AROUND WITH THE WOMAN'S HUSBAND, THEN THE HAIRDRESSER DESERVES A MEDAL smiley....... BUT IF SHE DID IT OUT OF UNWARRANTED ANIMOSITY, THEN MAY HER VAGINA BE SLOWLY EXCAVATED AND FED TO MAD DOGS angry
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Spells(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lwkmd.....when will we nigerians come to realise da fact dat violence ain't always da ans?
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Islie: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Lagos for show grin

No be small thing my sistergrin

Married women no wan gree now..... Fire for fire, fury for furycheesy
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Silly woman! She should get ready to poor so many girls hot water because of his wandering prick randy husband.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by bigerboy200: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Do to her what she did to d other woman
.simple... I think thatz should be d golden judgement in dis society of ours...
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by SAMBARRY: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin

do you think it's easy to win the"Mrs" Grammy awards. So she has to do everything rational and irrational to keep her "throne" grin

anyway she'll meet a new inmate husband in her new home grin
Islie:

No be small thing my sistergrin

Married women no wan gree now..... Fire for fire, fury for furycheesy
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Realgana:
That biatch called ECOTERORS can do worse than this.
I've liked your post because you will be the first person I will pour hot water on.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by africanpea: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Holy christ! Why?

Please check my blog, new post published!
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by spencekat(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wickedness is on astronomical increase these days.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by FOREXMART(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
ijustdey:

An hairdresser in Lagos has been arrested for pouring hot pepper water on her neighbour.

http://pulse.ng/gist/face-me-face-trouble-hairdresser-in-court-for-pouring-hot-pepper-water-on-neighbour-id3981490.html

when a woman is desperate to prove a point, things happen.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
According to CNN article titled 'Oko dun war'....get it on my blog
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Edusouls(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
buygala:
Nigerian Girls just won't stay away from married men undecided...... dem no go just gree comot eye for another woman property sad

Evil as her action may seem,that woman must have noticed something fishy for her to have taken such a drastic measure angry .

Now everybody here is calling for the woman's head undecided.. If the victim had respected herself and kept a mile between her and the man, we most likely wouldn't be reading this touching story sad

As for me, I totally support the mutilation and disfigurement of husband snatchers angry ....

IF THE VICTIM WAS TRULY MESSING AROUND WITH THE WOMAN'S HUSBAND, THEN THE HAIRDRESSER DESERVES A MEDAL smiley....... BUT IF SHE DID IT OUT OF UNWARRANTED ANIMOSITY, THEN MAY HER VAGINA BE SLOWLY EXCAVATED AND FED TO MAD DOGS angry
nna brother this madness of nigerian gals going after married men in nigeria, i cant just understand, what went wrong with nigeria women brain, the live like animals nowadays..
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by marshalcarter: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
buygala:

grin why art thou harshgrin
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Edusouls(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
supported action, all these red eyed nigerian girls crazy about money venturing wickedly into married men's life and destroying their families deserve's this kind of agression... Haba women are really cursed by Devil himself, always leaving trails of trouble and destruction in their pathways..
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nemesis99(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
ordinary pepper water dey make person craze talk more of hot pepper water. that woman na female version of devil.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just N100,000 for bail?
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by wisolo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
If it was in Gej's regime, people would have started saying it is his fault, so it is Pmb's fault.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Missmossy(f): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Some women are devils in human form!!!

Such a wicked act.
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by mikelcool(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
hot pepper or hot water
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by Islie: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

do you think it's easy to win the"Mrs" Grammy awards. So she has to do everything rational and irrational to keep her "throne" grin

anyway she'll meet a new inmate husband in her new home grin

That could be the prsion guard.......cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by octopusfreaky(f): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Realgana:
That biatch called ECOTERRORS can do worse than this.
reallyyy,,,are u for real or u just hating..
Re: Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour by maureen546: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2015
That woman is very wicked ooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.