Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) (30916 Views)

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLYJ-HIjdg3/

According to IG uer Ugo Jesse who shared the heartbreaking story,a woman was scalded and almost blinded by her neighbour who poured her boiling/hot water after they quarrelled.According to the victim who narrated the painful incident via a video shared by Ugo Jesse,the unnamed neighbour came from behind and poured her the hot water after they finished fighting.The incident was narrated in pidgin by the victim.

Watch the video on the link above and see another photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/wicked-lady-pours-boiling-water-on-her.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by EHMIR(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wicked fellow
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
face me I face you houses are where things like this happen. but that woman no try at all. send her to jail so that she can learn anger management there.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by veekid(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Flat headz with abysmal; despicable news
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by ChappyChase: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chai!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
It shall heal...

Buhari sef angry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Women no get chil at all

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Afta doing dis nw dey will blame the Devil....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
ok
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by onyedika946(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Fear women, i repeat Fear women.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by mrZENographer: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bring your loved ones with illness, sickness, problems to the Lord's Chosen and they shall be healed.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by misscall247: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Devil in a woman form.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by sassiemyk: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
From henceforth, tit for tat becomes applicable. anyone who pours acid or hot substance on a fellow human being will get same as a sentence. they will feel equal pain
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
d woman haff join sekrit cut..she haff join badt gang

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
This news get liar Mohammed inside

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by gidzbobby: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Some people just fara baale wicked xha

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by doctokwus: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Doesn't look like hot water burn.
More like she was pummeled with blows to the face.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by vasvins: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
k
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na waooo
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by ever811(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
the reason must not be far from the case of her pastor told her,that this her neighbor is a witch and has been hindering her progress...I didn't watch the video though ....

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
doctokwus:
my observation also

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by gimbayaro(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4342936_20161011133054_jpegc11d46732ab66c9546742f764c334b54

That shiit looks like a Punch to me than Hot water burns.

The punch na him b da hot water
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Love the baby behind..... grin grin
Ask me why?

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
The fear of a woman is the beginning of living till old age.

Drabeey was Here
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
If only adults would emulate that little unclad kid behind them,playing and minding its own business and be at peace...

doctokwus:

sekundus grin
(seconded)
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm....fear what bleeds for five days and doesn't die lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
I only came to check names... No names oh my God!!! !!

NCAN treasurer airport road branch FCT abuja

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
[size=20pt]After God,fear women.[/size]
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Hmmm....fear what bleeds for five days and doesn't die lipsrsealed
Women
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Neighbour, Almost Blinded Her (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Women
na you talk am ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed before feminists come for my head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.