Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Open Any Blackberry Security/pin Code - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Open Any Blackberry Security/pin Code (2203 Views)

Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Any Blackberry Security/pin Code by henrynwosu355(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sometimes if your friends lock their blackberry phone with pin or security code and you want to have access to their phone. Just follow these steps and you will unlock his phone pick the person blackberry phone,when it ask you to enter his security code or pin,then put 1990 ten times to that box and the blackberry will reboot automatically by itself to factory settings then click on home button and you will be taken to his phone main menu this trick is 105% working….. Please kindly drop your comments if you have test it

1 Like

Re: How To Open Any Blackberry Security/pin Code by powerfulsettingz: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
so I have to reset my friend phone just because I want access to his privacy?
lol....... thats Bullshit even my enemy I can't do such to him or her

2 Likes

Re: How To Open Any Blackberry Security/pin Code by kennboiy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op the era of BB is over,welcome to the Droid world,nice work op

(1) (Reply)

Fast Charging Usb Cable / Official Photos & Specs OF Flagship Innjoo 2 -- "2, More Than One" / Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.