Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment (41577 Views)

Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by feedburna: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
oyinbo pardon them, there r from the abominable zoological republic called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Why you dey behave like you nefa fisit NIGERIANS for London? undecided
Nor be dem wan blow up BA a few years ago? grin
To cut British SOJA neck with kitchen knife dey tok for YouTube nko? shocked

Fadaless baby homes nko? OWA!
Gang BANGERS nko? OWA!
Slave trade nko? OWA!
lol I know they're the same everywhere but at least they should show some sense of decency and decorum. Must everything have to be about gra gra and force

Only them violence
only them pushing
only them cussing and yelling loudly
only them talking loudly over the phone

gosh. Smh
inl

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by jaymdee(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Well, this is the height of ignorance. What does it cost you to find out the adequate information, and save yourself from an agency that wants to extort you? This is how we keep encouraging corruption. As a Nigerian LIVING outside, you don't need BVN immediately. Your account is profiled under NON-RESIDENT Customers. All that is needed is to contact your bank for account information update, and your bank will send you some forms and ask for proof that you live outside the shores of Nigeria. Even from your transaction history, your account officer would probably know that you are not living in Nigeria. I don't know why these people are wasting #30Pounds and causing a scene on the streets of London. Go home or go to your hustling place. This makes no sense. I am thinking they just enjoy converging for the sake of it. Well, go ahead. Have fun!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by OluwaChinenyenwa: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm sure if they gave them chance sef they'll mess up the streets of London just like here in Nigeria. Shame no dey catch una. Every where you go you must sha embarrass nigerians. Them swear for una? undecided
You never see anything grin

Visit Peckham or Brixton, you go fear Nigerians Agberos in diasporans na grin!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by follypimpi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
I got an email also this morning from Zenith that I have to pay 30quid? I mean I don't even live in London, I heard you can do it in Leicester as well.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by SAMBARRY: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
OluwaChinenyenwa:
You never see anything grin

Visit Peckham or Brixton, you go fear Nigerians Agberos in diasporans na grin!!
and you wonder why Oyinbos have no single respect for nigerians undecided

if I'm the one nko. How will I respect a group of lousy bunch

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by eduxerxes: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
klem93:
...and someone called police on us. They allowed us converge on the street and then locked us out...
lol grin grin UK police actually thought..."Since this is a gathering of Nigerians, Maybe they thought u guys are plotting a COUP D'ETAT against the Queen grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by ohobudavid(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bvn is the mark of the beast.
It start with 222.
The mark of the beast 666 is a perfect triangle where each of the side is 222.
666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers. It is the sum of the square of 15 and 21.
In other to make heaven, pls avoid Bvn.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
£30 for what? I still dey find tv license and broadband money na to travel go London for BVN. Cost of going to London sef don pass BVN money.... What's the point.

Na only 454.76 naira I get for account sef...if they like make dem close my account.... I go commot my change before then. What nonsense.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
30 pounds... for what?
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by mmsen: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
That's not the Nigerian High Commission.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Omalicious no vex....so you mean if person wan kiss you na all those lip stick he go lick. Na wa oh.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by raayah(f): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
ozoro:

Who will pay the oyibo people working there?

Who is paying the people in Nigeria who work there? 30 pounds is extortion.

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by jr3: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerian zoo outside Nigeria.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by carzola(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
the cops fucccked me up today in London had to pop a couple of pills to calm dafuck down... f()ck the bvn sh!t f()ck the commas
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by EbolaParasite: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
jaymdee:
Well, this is the height of ignorance. What does it cost you to find out the adequate information, and save yourself from an agency that wants to extort you? This is how we keep encouraging corruption. As a Nigerian LIVING outside, you don't need BVN immediately. Your account is profiled under NON-RESIDENT Customers. All that is needed is to contact your bank for account information update, and your bank will send you some forms and ask for proof that you live outside the shores of Nigeria. Even from your transaction history, your account officer would probably know that you are not living in Nigeria. I don't know why these people are wasting #30Pounds and causing a scene on the streets of London. Go home or go to your hustling place. This makes no sense. I am thinking they just enjoy converging for the sake of it. Well, go ahead. Have fun!!! undecided undecided undecided

Abeg park well. Who's the ignorant one now? BVN registration is compulsory for everyone. If you don't do it, you will lose access to online transactions. Nigerians abroad will be the most affected since they need constant online access to their accounts. Who cares if your bank knows you are not resident in the country. CBN said everyone needs BVN. PERIOD. The information your bank sends you is only to update your records. It does not change the fact that you still need to do your BVN registration.

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by KanwuliaJara: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol I know they're the same everywhere but at least they should show some sense of decency and decorum. Must everything have to be about gra gra and force

Only them violence
only them pushing
only them cussing and yelling loudly
only them talking loudly over the phone

gosh. Smh
inl

To h-add inSOT to h-injury, no BLACK PM yet o! Despite 1 million years of colonial slavery. cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by happney65: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
UK people..Rubbish people with their conservative way of life...Oloshi pipu..
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by azzima(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Even in London? ?? Well, Nigerians in London are useless!
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nihilist: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
That dirty office though. grin
Even Nigerian citizens are treated as second class citizens in that place.

Applicantions for new passports are taken at the back of the building via a side enterance, off the main road, and into the basement.

The flipping basement kwa.

And the only thing to watch is NTA lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
omojoshy:
I'm not surprised, charity begin at home tongue

We keep blaming Government for virtually everything but refuse contributing out own LITTLE quotas sad

Even at the Foreign Airports (Arrival Halls) our attitude do compel the Immigration guys give us SPECIAL SCREENING as if all Nigerians are criminal. sad

You ll hear 'people with Green Passports, please step aside. Other come over' undecided

It's shameful..... sad
bros I think u got it wrong. In this case I will blame d govt not d citizens. When I saw pictures of nigerians "hustling" 2 get registered 4 BVN late last month, it got me thinking. Y should cbn threaten or force people 2 register 4 bvn? Can bvn not b an ongoing exercise? I feel that nigerians should b allowed 2 decide if they want bvn and when they want it. Its these threats that creates these disgraceful scenes. If d whole idea is 2 protect depositors funds, then d depositor shouldn't b forced or threatened 2 accept any measure put in place 4 that purpose. Its like d use of ATM cards that has gained so much acceptability. People weren't forced or threatened 2 get cards but right now everyone sees d need 4 it. I think CBNs approach is wrong and it is an infringement on d rights of nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Now I will start believing every thing KanwuliaJara says

she said London is another yaba Republic for nigerians and this thread has proved it

I don't know whether it's a curse. Nigerians can never behave and respect themselves anywhere they go. They are the ones letting Oyinbos treat them anyhow. Even in another country they cannot be orderly without the Intervention security. Why won't they treat you like animals. After now if it's to bash Oyinbos about being gay or they're the reasons for Nigerias predicament curses will reach 10 pages. Tufiaaaaaaaaa undecided
]bros I think u got it wrong. In this case I will blame d govt not d citizens. When I saw pictures of nigerians "hustling" 2 get registered 4 BVN late last month here in nigeria, it got me thinking. Y should cbn threaten or force people 2 register 4 bvn? Can bvn not b an ongoing exercise? I feel that nigerians should b allowed 2 decide if they want bvn and when they want it. Its these threats that creates these disgraceful scenes. If d whole idea is 2 protect depositors funds, then d depositor shouldn't b forced or threatened 2 accept any measure put in place 4 that purpose. Its like d use of ATM cards that has gained so much acceptability. People weren't forced or threatened 2 get cards but right now everyone sees d need 4 it. I think CBNs approach is wrong and it is an infringement on d rights of nigerians. D govt has no regard 4d rights and welfare its citizens that's y d first instinct of most nigerians is 2do it himself since he isn't used 2 govt doing anything 4 him. Hence, d disorderliness. If u no hustle, u go carry last
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Naija no dey dissappoint

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
These ones forgot to drop the Nigerian habits behind before boarding a plane to London. Now see how they have shown Londoners how disorderly they do things back home.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by CashVessel(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
klem93:
Thought is going to be smooth sailing as I read on Nairaland yesterday that BVN for disporal begins in London, I didn't know is going to be the same way as it went in Nigeria. Hereafter is what I received today in my mail from a blog reader.

The Nigeria High Commission in London needs an urgent overhaul. This afternoon we Nigerians were treated like animals in Fleet street London all because we want to do BVN for those of us that have accounts in Nigeria. Things soon became chaotic and someone called police on us. They allowed us converge on the street and then locked us out. We are also being forced to pay £30.00 each but none of the officials or the website can explain what the money is for. Is it not free in Nigeria?

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/photos-bvn-registration-in-london.html

I have been there before, it's unfortunate the way we treat our own...that's the only place you see people lining up outside on the streets just to get passports or visa appointments in London. So disgraceful...

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Draybode(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Proudly Nigerian,truly international grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by WILLYBABS(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]NAIJA FOR SHOW

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by cirmuell(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Lol sad what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by tosmartak(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Naija Ninja! !!! I trust.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by wildikeman(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
seniorklop:
smh grin i love this country
for showing stupidity everywhere they go right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.