Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? (733 Views)

Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) / Can I Start A Family With 70k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? by Rapmoney(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
A tenement is the general name for what most Nigerians call 'Face-me-I-Face-You' house wink

Can you start a family with him if he lives in such building? When we fully know that 'patience' is now a taboo to our contemporary young women?

Re: Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? by feldido(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? by Rapmoney(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
feldido:
Hmmm
wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? by INTROVERT(f): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
If I comment guys will eat me.

Many ladies will and many ladies won't. It all depends on your choice level and understanding with the man.

I was born in such a house back in the 80s but today things are not the same.
Re: Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? by Dyt(f): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Will I?
NO ooooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? by rawpadgin(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can't even start raising a family in face me i face u
Re: Ladies, Can You Start A Family With A Guy That Lives In A Tenement? by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
O yes patience is a taboo. Who is interested in surulere.this days there's no more profit in surulere Infact iya lobade.na Oluwa shogo I dey and I have no apologies whatsoever for that.

Who's interested in living in face me I slap you where all the tenants know when baba Sunday is yashin his wife or baba taye is using one bathroom. Emi ni mo koba e ni undecided tongue

(1) (Reply)

Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) / you don't shout when there is love / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.