Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (32225 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by ObiOmaMu: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
This true life story will shock you and make you ponder the next time you want to support cheating.
Please read:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/cheating-husband-from-benue-state.html

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by ObiOmaMu: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
2nd

lalasticlala

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by ObiOmaMu: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
3rd

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
when it gets to fp i will chill and read it very well
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Young03(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2016
all these stories untop one person head Hm

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone has that cheating tendency innate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by LadyAimy: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2016
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by MackBrooklyn: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2016
It's so annoying when you love someone and you want to spend the rest of your life with them but they keep on cheating on you. But the HIV aspect is so wicked and inhumane!! angry

The girl below me though . . . lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2016
This is so sad...

The man should have used a cd undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dacblogger: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2016
space bookers up there that didnt bother to read the whole story, I shake my head for you pple...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Stop telling people to endure in relationships where their other half is cheating. There is NOTHING to gain from enduring other than A.I.Ds or H.I.V. We should be advising people to run for their lifes.

Stop this rubbish tradition that it's ok for Men to sleep around because we are only Disabling them.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Jay542(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2016
This is bad.! I'm still wondering, when you have money why do you still use a quack hospital for your child At least if it's a normal hospital, they would have done a test before he gave blood.!
Men that cheat still care bou their family alot this 1 is just a bastardd.

E dey do me make I thunder the man face cry

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by chris2face(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Make me pinch my tent here self
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by kinggogo: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Sm men jst cnt control their libido. At least if u dey luk outside use cd

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by lonelydora: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Na wa
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
This is a very unfortunate situation sad

She should have stopped sleeping with her husband when he admitted that he doesn't like to use condoms and prevented her husband from giving blood to the children...she brought this upon herself and her children undecided

My condolences to the unfortunate family though sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by passionate88: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
If he cheats, just walk away. don't just play nairabet with your life.

18 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
uncool
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Chukabiz(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
smh
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by trademoore1: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Toke escaped with only sti. Lucky her

For those of you who preach to women to go on their knees and pray when a man has clearly shown he wont change- this is the end result

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2016
The woman didnt commit any crime by marrying him but she did herself by staying with a cheating man thereby risking her life.

9 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
This is so sad...

The man should have used a cd undecided
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by TheEminentLaity: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
HIV ain't so terrible. Nothing to worry about except ARVs. They'll be fine. The man is most likely going home because he has AIDS.
Cheating is disrespectful and dishonorable. Woman know thy man and Man know thy woman. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by jasysandra(f): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Some men sef.....

Even women dey do too
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
the society and some religious leader do not support divorce, they keep saying put it in prayer. well some prayers are nothing but wishful ranting. no see as he end, aye le oooo. most Nigerian women cannot leave their husband as they have built their life around their husbands and cant fend or survive without him, all those women using marriage as poverty alleviation program una go hear am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
passionate88:
If he cheats, just walk away. don't just play nairabet with your life.
The man has money now and most Naiia babes will tell you its better to cry in a BMW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by passionate88: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Babzilla:

The man has money now and most Naiia babes will tell you its better to cry in a BMW
my brother no be lie. I just tire for Nigerian girls matter

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by nairaman66(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Na wah oo!

I am not buying this story!! Especially the part the OP said the man gave his son blood twice!! How is this possible, you think everyone on here is as gullible as you presumed?

Hospitals screen blood for everything including HIV and its likes! If the man's blood have any traces of HIV or AIDS, his blood won't be administered to his son.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by PaulIdu: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
So Idoma mən are now more promiscuous than other men ... grin cheesy
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Luckysbab: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Too much foul language in the posts. For me, that has drained all the emotions from reading about the incident.

Next please!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground / Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.