Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! (2843 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
I earlier wrote a post about a scam scheme involving one Nnmadi kanu and his likely connection to a scam that happened in the UK in 1996.

Here is a link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2456580/nnamdi-kanu-director-radio-biafra

In the scheme, the Scammed victim buttressed that he eventually got the real name of the principal scammer and traced him to Nigeria.

The name given was Gerald Kanu.

I did some more research and discovered that Nnamdi Kanu Has a brother by name Gerald Kanu.

I would upload his pics here and also his badoo link.

You still think it is mere coincidence?

His badoo link is https://eu1.badoo.com/en-ng/0352893523/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Vanquay:
undecided

let's BC this round so that they whole world would get wind of it. I am copying to sahara reporters now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by babajero(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Propaganda time, this shows that biafra is progressing. Udo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
babajero:
Propaganda time, this shows that biafra is progressing. Udo.

You think it's propaganda? wait till you hear the rest of the story.

Dude's is about to be arrested. grin

I am copying to every security agency.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Blizzy9ja: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mr OP listen carefully... "Que sera sera"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

this fool is a hater based in aba, be very careful. Nnamdi popularity is causing u high blood pressure.

you are a saboteur, go and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can only smell South West...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by babajero(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

which security agency, nigerian forces is just guns with no brain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by beland15: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gerard is not Nnamdi you are wasting your time we will soon give the last offer for peaceful freedom or tanks will roll out!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by brize(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol we love scammers because they have brain to succeed and he can scam BIAFRA out of the zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by oderemo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
beland15:
Gerard is not Nnamdi you are wasting your time we will soon give the last offer for peaceful freedom or tanks will roll out!
Nna you pple don start again. Make you remember Kosovo b4 u start ohhhh, one word is enuf.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by chymystique(f): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

let's BC this round so that they whole world would get wind of it. I am copying to sahara reporters now.

i've observed you are one person that carries Biafra and Nnamdi kanu on your head like gele. Whats your obsession with his cause and am wondering how its affecting you?.. The people he claim to be agitating for aint even giving him the kinda audience you give him online or bothered one bit about him but you that's a non-indigene is his number one crusader if you dont know due to how you cant resist listening to his radio station and his speech and for that matter posting his every every comment on NL.. dont you know you are helping his cause? That was how before 2015 elections you wore Rochas Okorocha's campaign like singlet due to one thing one thing and no one heard for you in this section. Get a life dude cause I dont think this ppl know you exist or go find your own course. We are tired of your biafran tales

Au revoir

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Rose2014: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:
I earlier wrote a post about a scam scheme involving one Nnmadi kanu and his likely connection to a scam that happened in the UK in 1996.

In the scheme, the Scammed victim buttressed that he eventually got the real name of the principal scammer and traced him to Nigeria.

I did some more research and discovered that Nnamdi Kanu Has a brother by name Gerald Kanu.

Ok thanks for the info. If that's the case, then Kanu is the perfect man for the job

The zoo leaders are scammers and they've scammed us of our oil for years so we need a radical like Kanu to outscam them for us

Next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by PhockPhockMan: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Mr OP listen carefully... "Que sera sera"

Whatever will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by PhockPhockMan: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
oderemo:

Nna you pple don start again. Make you remember Kosovo b4 u start ohhhh, one word is enuf.
Shaarrrrraaaaap. cry for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by PhockPhockMan: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by chronique(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Your topic says "Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer" and in your research,you found out He has a bother Gerald Kanu,who is a scammer;how does that now make the Nnamdi Kanu a scammer? What brought you to the conclusion that he is a scammer? Are you sure you are ok @ all?

Who is this Nnamdi Kanu of a person,if I may ask?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
chymystique:

i've observed you are one person that carries Biafra and Nnamdi kanu on your head like gele. Whats your obsession with his cause and am wondering how its affecting you?.. The people he claim to be agitating for aint even giving him the kinda audience you give him online or bothered one bit about him but you that's a non-indigene is his number one crusader if you dont know due to how you cant resist listening to his radio station and his speech and for that matter posting his every every comment on NL.. dont you know you are helping his cause? That was how before 2015 elections you wore Rochas Okorocha's campaign like singlet due to one thing one thing and no one heard for you in this section. Get a life dude cause I dont think this ppl know you exist or go find your own course. We are tired of your biafran tales

Au revoir

So for your mind you have made sense abi?

I am an igboman from the east..... nnamdi kanu is trying to destroy my region and all the success we have garnered over the ages and you expect me to just sit down and watch? He would never succeed.... go and mark it somewhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
chronique:
Your topic says "Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer" and in your research,you found out He has a bother Gerald Kanu,who is a scammer;how does that now make the Nnamdi Kanu a scammer? What brought you to the conclusion that he is a scammer? Are you sure you are ok @ all?

Who is this Nnamdi Kanu of a person,if I may ask?

nnamdi kanu and his brother Gerald pulled of the scam. Gerald was discovered and nnamdi wasn't.

read the post very well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

I am an igboman from the east..... nnamdi kanu is trying to destroy my region and all the success we have garnered over the ages and you expect me to just sit down and watch? He would never succeed.... go and mark it somewhere.

ewu hausa

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
brize:
Lol we love scammers because they have brain to succeed and he can scam BIAFRA out of the zoo

are you this heartless? the albino scammed an innocent doctor of his hand end money and you are here praising him.?

zooombie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

ewu hausa
aturu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by shachris06: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
phocker!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by john124(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Now i can tell you that you're lying the gerald kanu is a 34 year old man from aba precisely and that is not his (nnamdi kanu's) brother
the scammer gerald kanu name is not ukwu
you gave us somebody elses badoo profile
my guy relax!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

nnamdi kanu and his brother Gerald pulled of the scam. Gerald was discovered and nnamdi wasn't.

read the post very well.

Christian you are a dimwit.

go get urself a life. the guys popularity is making you to hate him for no verifiable reason. from one silly accusation to another.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by john124(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Now i can tell you that you're lying the gerald kanu is a 34 year old man from aba precisely and that is not his (nnamdi kanu's) brother
the scammer gerald kanu name is not ukwu by name
you gave us somebody elses badoo profile
nnamdi kanu's real name is Nnamdi kenny okwu kanu
my guy relax!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

aturu

whether he is a scammer or not , we will let him continue to champion our course. Even your senate president in the zoo was a petty thief or forger in the bank
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by steppin: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

Shut up! Yellowbar boy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by melzabull(f): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
this schacris bast a.d deserves a bullet to his skull
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Is A Scammer - Confirmed!!! by john124(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Next will be you telling us he's an ex-convict

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Filling Stations In Lagos Now Sell Petrol @ 87 Naira, What Happened? / DSS Raid On Akwa Ibom Govt House... The Inside Story!! / Biafrans Can Protest In Lagos And Nothing Will Happen...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.