Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos (6391 Views)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) / Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Read from the picture below.

Nairaland spambot has been banning me each time i try to copy the text.

People should understand how yahoo boys operate. Usually, it's not just one person that perpetrate a successful fraud.

There are those that bring in the magas....and also those that provide the accounts for the fund transfer.

The people that bring in the magas are usually in Nigeria while those that provide the accounts are mostly based abroad.

It's a criminal ring.

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by papaejima1: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
hmm
Source?
Meanwhile, seems Nnamdi Kanu has become a virus in you OP.

You seem to be living, eating and dreaming Nnamdi Kanu.

Chai Sorry You hear?

EDIT: After going through your link this is what I saw
[size=14pt]Here is where the criminal made a big mistake. He provided his wife's address for the dispatch of those watches. That address helped me track him down in Ikeja-Lagos, and discover his real name - Gerald Kanu.[/size]

Op now prove to us that Gerald Kanu and Nnamdi Kanu are one and the same person.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Huh
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
our madt dog is on loose again...
buchukwu macelliot please get the chain for me

and a padlock?

lies from the pit of hell

i came here first buh want to confirm if this thread is a ban trap

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by maverickdude(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Juju post wey dey appear and disappear sinx
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
link

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
@op, please provide me a link to your attachment for verification. Thanks.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Like Southwest wanna join d biafra course, u all re welcome on board!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by JuicyClitoris: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yorubas having nightmares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by akinszz: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Y1bo man making millions out of gullible biafranists. Chai! I dey laff ooo....

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by akinszz: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai! I dey laff ooo.....
empireSOMH:

We want Nnamdi to make Billions, wat is u own inside. Jealousy no go kill yorubas O
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
op needs help...
he is having a serious trauma because of Biafra
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
madridguy:
@op, please provide me a link to your attachment for verification. Thanks.

check the picture i attached. spambot bans me anytime i post the link
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
The same media propaganda that sold Buhari to us as an infallible saint but here we are.

Propaganda has a way of boomeranging.

Your PhD in KANU obsession is backfiring, it's making the guy more popular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
op needs help...
he is having a serious trauma because of Biafra

You are the ones that need help. Nnamdi kanu must be exposed for what he is... grin a yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have Goggled out the link. Here is the last e-mail from the Pakistani Victim.

Re: On 419 Fraud
Have Your Say
Open letter To
President Olusegun Obasanjo

Dear Mr. President,

One Nigerian Mr. Gerald Kanu-Ukwu[color=#990000][/color] (under a fake name of Mallam Sheikh Ahmed) defrauded me to the tune of US$100,000.00. He is still in Nigeria and has since found safe haven from the law despite the war against corruption. I have incurred a lot of expenses in my bid to retrieve my money. I have traveled to your country to report the crime to SFU-Abuja through Pakistan High Commission-Abuja In June 2001. I have written you an open letter asking for your help and it was published on November 7, 2002 in two Nigerian newspapers, "New Nigerian" and "Daily Trust”.

I have written, faxed, emailed and forwarded several letters to the concerned officials in your government and Nigerian law enforcement agencies asking for their assistance to bring the 419'er to justice but, in one and a half year that I have struggled and worked to move your government to enforce your laws and prosecute the scammer, he still walks free on your streets. To my utter dismay my emails to SSA and the Presidency evoked no response at all but for the auto-responder.

The Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria Police has identified and tracked down the swindler to his accommodation and his business office and that of his wife's business in Ikeja-Lagos. All required vital information was fed to the police and with that police might have hand-picked the criminal. Is it acceptable for the official of the SFU-ABUJA, CSP Sotonye LeRoy Wakama, to cavort with Wanted Criminal? How is this permissible in view of your much touted "Anti Corruption Campaign?"

It may interest you to know that the Nigerian Police succeeded in entering the house of the culprit and arresting the wife instead of him and recovering enough evidence against him but could not apprehend him up to now. The scammer might have settled the police and other concerned authorities. For goodness how is it possible in Nigeria for wanted criminals apparently in hiding, to file suits in Court and obtain redress against the victim of their scam?

Mr. President, you are called MR. CLEAN, you have been commended for the success recorded so far in tracing and recovering part of Abacha's loot stashed in foreign banks. Foreigners are wondering whether this war on corruption is against Abacha because he is dead. It still remains a mystery why General Ibrahim Babangida, the architect of massive corruption in Nigeria is not only free but now trying to buy the presidency with his ill-gotten wealth.

As long as the corrupt people remain sacred cows, your war against corruption cannot be taken seriously at home and abroad. If I may ask, "why are billions of naira of the Nigerian people's money used to fly around the globe to proclaim an anti-corruption campaign when corruption is on the rise in Nigeria?" For the war against corruption to succeed, fraudsters who have been identified MUST be brought to book.

GOD BLESS!
DR. M. IQBAL KHAN
81-Grand Trunk Road, Shahdara, Lahore, Pakistan.

I filed my case with EFCC by post on 09 June 2003. Hereunder is the only respone. NO ACTION SO FAR.

shachris06:

check the picture i attached. spambot bans me anytime i post the link
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
LadyFiona:
The same media propaganda that sold Buhari to us as an infallible saint but here we are.

Propaganda has a way of boomeranging.

Your PhD in KANU obsession is backfiring, it's making the guy more popular.

i am not worried about that scammer. I am worried about his infuence on my people. We must fight evil before it overtakes us....because when it does, nobody would ask you whether you are a good man....it would eat all of us up

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Macelliot(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
our madt dog is on loose again... buchukwu macelliot please get the chain for me

and a padlock?

lies from the pit of hell

i came here first buh want to confirm if this thread is a ban trap
That dude is Obsessed!

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by madridguy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

You are the ones that need help. Nnamdi kanu must be exposed for what he is... grin a yahoo boy.
where is your prove??
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by 1after: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
The OP is Igbo but some cursed ediots will still scream Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
madridguy:
I have Goggled out the link. Here is the last e-mail from the Pakistani Victim.

Re: On 419 Fraud
Have Your Say
Open letter To
President Olusegun Obasanjo

Dear Mr. President,

One Nigerian Mr. Gerald Kanu-Ukwu[color=#990000][/color] (under a fake name of Mallam Sheikh Ahmed) defrauded me to the tune of US$100,000.00. He is still in Nigeria and has since found safe haven from the law despite the war against corruption. I have incurred a lot of expenses in my bid to retrieve my money. I have traveled to your country to report the crime to SFU-Abuja through Pakistan High Commission-Abuja In June 2001. I have written you an open letter asking for your help and it was published on November 7, 2002 in two Nigerian newspapers, "New Nigerian" and "Daily Trust”.

I have written, faxed, emailed and forwarded several letters to the concerned officials in your government and Nigerian law enforcement agencies asking for their assistance to bring the 419'er to justice but, in one and a half year that I have struggled and worked to move your government to enforce your laws and prosecute the scammer, he still walks free on your streets. To my utter dismay my emails to SSA and the Presidency evoked no response at all but for the auto-responder.

The Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria Police has identified and tracked down the swindler to his accommodation and his business office and that of his wife's business in Ikeja-Lagos. All required vital information was fed to the police and with that police might have hand-picked the criminal. Is it acceptable for the official of the SFU-ABUJA, CSP Sotonye LeRoy Wakama, to cavort with Wanted Criminal? How is this permissible in view of your much touted "Anti Corruption Campaign?"

It may interest you to know that the Nigerian Police succeeded in entering the house of the culprit and arresting the wife instead of him and recovering enough evidence against him but could not apprehend him up to now. The scammer might have settled the police and other concerned authorities. For goodness how is it possible in Nigeria for wanted criminals apparently in hiding, to file suits in Court and obtain redress against the victim of their scam?

Mr. President, you are called MR. CLEAN, you have been commended for the success recorded so far in tracing and recovering part of Abacha's loot stashed in foreign banks. Foreigners are wondering whether this war on corruption is against Abacha because he is dead. It still remains a mystery why General Ibrahim Babangida, the architect of massive corruption in Nigeria is not only free but now trying to buy the presidency with his ill-gotten wealth.

As long as the corrupt people remain sacred cows, your war against corruption cannot be taken seriously at home and abroad. If I may ask, "why are billions of naira of the Nigerian people's money used to fly around the globe to proclaim an anti-corruption campaign when corruption is on the rise in Nigeria?" For the war against corruption to succeed, fraudsters who have been identified MUST be brought to book.

GOD BLESS!
DR. M. IQBAL KHAN
81-Grand Trunk Road, Shahdara, Lahore, Pakistan.

I filed my case with EFCC by post on 09 June 2003. Hereunder is the only respone. NO ACTION SO FAR.

are you a learner? if you don't know how yahoo boys work, let me tell you.

They collect accounts from their guys in abroad. the maga pays into those accounts. The account owners are most often not arrested, but the originating scammers are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
papaejima1:
hmm
Source?
Meanwhile, seems Nnamdi Kanu has become a virus in you OP.

You seem to be living, eating and dreaming Nnamdi Kanu.

Chai Sorry You hear?

Nnamdi kanu has become a virus in the east and any true igbo man must work hard to uproot him and expose him for what he is.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
So are you saying Mr Kanu account was used for fraudulent unknowing to him ?

shachris06:

are you a learner? if you don't know how yahoo boys work, let me tell you.

They collect accounts from their guys in abroad. the maga pays into those accounts. The account owners are most often not arrested, but the originating scammers are.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Buchukwu: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

Nnamdi kanu has become a virus in the east and any true igbo man must work hard to uproot him and expose him for what he is.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? / CNG Project: Senate Asks Tinubu To Present Supplementary Budget / Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.