Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Message To My Igbo Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To My Igbo Brothers (2199 Views)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To My Igbo Brothers by bilms(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
MESSAGE TO MY IGBO BROTHERS
Please my fellow igbo brothers and sisters, where is our "second niger bridge"?

Where is our "enugu international airport"?

Where is Ndigbo in nigeria's politics today?

Run up to the 2015 elections, Ndigbo said:

......" we will swim and sink with Jonathan ".......

Please where is Jonathan today?

Jonathan's ship sunk in March 28th and today he's a fisherman in Bayelsa state.

After ensuring that my people have become completely sidelined politically as a result of using his divisive politics of religion and ethnicism, today Ndigbo suddenly finds themselves manacled and relegated to chasing after dead and inconsequential sectional rhetorics like "RADIO BIAFRA" at the expense of sound political brinkmanship.

This is the consequences of follow-follow type of politics.

The type my Ghanaian friend used to call "politics of blind leading the blind"!

It's time for Ndigbo to wake up , recover and rework their lost political machine that once made them a power bloc.

Enough of follow-follow....

Wake up wake up Ndigbo!

Ndigbo tetanu n'ura ooooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by xender(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please where is Jonathan today? Jonathan's ship sunk in March 28th and today he's a fisherman in Bayelsa state.

lmfao

3 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Orfankwagh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
1st ibo man wey God dash sense

5 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by brodalikeme(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm. The Igbo people are full of so much potentials but sadly have consistently misplaced their prioritise. This error of judgement have always been very costly.

4 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
another mad fellow gains access to the internet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by madamoringo(f): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
They realize they lost, hence they want to run away to a biafra! LMAO...When you mate pummels you into submission and you figure the best thing to do is to run to your father's house! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by modath(f): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:
another mad fellow gains access to the internet

Have this box of tissues.. ndoh... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by maverickdude(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
madamoringo:
They realize they lost, hence they want to run away to a biafra! LMAO...When you mate pummels you into submission and you figure the best thing to do is to run to your father's house! grin grin
They ar coming for u
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by IGBOSON1: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP, if you weren't so daft you'd have realized you've just used your own mouth (abi na hands undecided) to question the equity, justice, fairness and nationhood of your 'one Nigeria'!

Basically, you're saying Ndigbo are being maltreated by a fulani president and his party today because we overwhelmingly chose to support GEJ!.....In other words you're saying that politicking and the elections are still not over, and your president doesn't see the entire country as his constituency!

Clap for yourself! smiley

7 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
modath:

Have this box of tissues.. ndoh... smiley

both you and the op are insane

https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by modath(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

both you and the op are insane

Just like your progenitors... wink
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Xpaz: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
bilms:

After ensuring that my people have become completely sidelined politically as a result of using his divisive politics of religion and ethnicism, today Ndigbo suddenly finds themselves manacled and relegated to chasing after dead and inconsequential sectional rhetorics like "RADIO BIAFRA" at the expense of sound political brinkmanship.

It's time for Ndigbo to wake up , recover and rework their lost political machine that once made them a power bloc.

Wake up wake up Ndigbo!

your mother made a mistake for givin birth to you. Becos if u ain't a waste u wud hv first try to understand what is going on in this hell called nigeria before you wake from ur sleep to come and post this rubbish..
Hv you eva asked yourself why always d fight btw igbos and yorubas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by coolebux(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just before you start typing on any topic on n/l, you'll see this very important warning!!! !!!
"please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section"
But the mods are always Manoeuvred like this one on rampage now.
My brothers, this op doesn't deserve your MBs
This topic highly inciting

Mods take it down.
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Biafra rising...
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Dbboy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
bilms:

Wake up wake up Ndigbo!

Someone should pls clap for this CLOWN. You are just as confused as your writeup.
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
If these few advise would be follow to letters Biafra will become independent of its own

1: Recall of delegates from the National Assembly. The south east has a remarkable number in the senate and house of Rep. which could easily be an avenue for the biafra initiator to immediately instruct them to seize From being a representative in a "zoo" as be claimed by the initiators. Hope the greedy and selfish rep. And senate will obey.

2: Immediate recall of all Igbos from souhtwest , south south and north: ths is a quick way at ensuring that they all agreed to the freedom project by vacating the Aforementioned region. That they must not leave the "zoo" with anything such as cars, properties e.t.c cuz its belongs to the "animals" moreover they left their Villages for the" zoo" with just ghana must go so they shd return with same ghana must go containing their clothes only to biafra country.

3: Government shd reject federal allocation and federal presence in the east: there governor should seize from receiving any form of. Income from the "zoo" federal govt or ensure they destroy all projects done by the "animals" in there region such as bridges, schools, hospitals e.t.c.

4: They should not include south south in their fight for freedom: I believe if a person wants freedom that means he or she is self reliant or self dependent. If they wants to drag south south which is the cunrent bread winner of the "zoo" into there call for freedom I think they are just after the butter not the bread. Which to me is selfishness and greed for wealth.
They shd just go solo.

5: there is need for them to create a boundary by ensuring that the "animals" have to get passport to have access into there territory and same to there citizen. And also make sure The "zoo"air plane does not fly above their territory neither their airplane fly over the "zoo" territory.

6: Finally, they shd immediately put there people to test by announcing using radio biafra that every biafran blooded person(s) shd either burn or tear the "zoo" green passport in solidarity to the clarion call for freedom. I hope by tomorow I will be glad to see pictures of "zoo" green-passport burnt.. Gud nite

https://www.nairaland.com/2456972/6-ways-biafra-prevail-over#35946262

3 Likes

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
bilms:

Wake up wake up Ndigbo!

I am not ur brother.
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Foolish write up.

1 Like

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by PedroJP(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
when Nairaland Mods see dis type of posts their brains down to their fingers forget the term "hide". Niaraland can't stop Biafra though as all ur efforts are in vain.
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by joseph1832(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ethnic politics and religious sentiment have never been friends with the Igbos. Its such a shame they allowed it blind them from seeing the truth.
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by betty202020(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
bilms:

Wake up wake up Ndigbo!

river blindness dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by mensdept: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
But the OP is actually asking good questions. The thought of Biafra , even though noble, does not sweep the questions under the rug. The leaders that are there parading themselves as Governors and senators and speakers of assembly, whether in Delta or Ebonyi, have failed their people. There's no how you can have a great country without first orginizing your self to put out the fire in your own house first. See how "Ochendo", a thug, occupied governor slot for a whole Oil-producing state like Abia for 8 good years, to hand over to his preferred candidate and chill in Abuja as Senator? Yet no "book Haram" like group to deal with that rift-raft.
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by bilms(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hum
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Themonster: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
madamoringo:

madam ashawo

1 Like

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Themonster: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
modath:

Just like your progenitors... wink

Thunder scatter your mama head there

1 Like

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by FreeGlobe(f): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
madamoringo:
Atleast we are in a better position. We still have our dignity in our loss but the northerners that used yoruba votes to win have chased yorubas back to yorubaland. Far away from ao rock. The lat time a yoruba leader Bola Tinubu was invited to a meeting in abuja, he was set up to be beaten mercilessly. Without igbos in Nigeria, the likes of Tinubu may be subjected to mopping floors in aso rock you know grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by modath(f): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Themonster:

Thunder scatter your mama head there

Took you a long time to check for the meaning of the word abi? Congrats... cheesy

Your tribe is known for kicking your mamas awake from tattered mats in the morning, so i don't have expectation of decency from you.....

Bravo...
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Themonster: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

Took you a long time to check for the meaning of the word abi? Congrats... cheesy

Your tribe is known for kicking your mamas awake from tattered mats in the morning, so i don't have expectation of decency from you.....

Bravo...
Nope your tribe is known for forking thier mother in the assss grin

heard you raped that old brainless tattered harlot mother of yours to stupor grin hope you used condom

1 Like

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by modath(f): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Themonster:

Nope your tribe is known for forking thier mother in the assss grin

heard you raped that old brainless tattered harlot mother of yours to stupor grin hope you used condom

You miss road! cheesy
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Themonster: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

You miss road! cheesy

Otu nne i grin
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2015
bilms:

Wake up wake up Ndigbo!

You can shove your advice into your skull for all we care. Your advice stinks of bigotry.
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by vicadex07(m): 2:40am On Jul 17, 2015
lmao grin

this is epic...am gonna have to bookmark this grin

madamoringo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy Could Slip Into Recession- CBN / Pro BIAFRA Protesters Storm Abuja. / Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.