Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country (1251 Views)

I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by eddyland: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
After seeing the horrendous images of victims of Gombe bomb blast, it now done on me that with Nigeria attitude, BH are unstoppable and will finally be the ones to end our co existence and not even Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
whatever ends it cuts it for me.

The zoo must fall

11 Likes

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Biafra rising...

12 Likes

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by habayormi19(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nasoh Boko bois here nd thre,nah God go safe this country....,mr president do sometin,no time to waste coolNasoh Boko bois here nd thre,nah God go safe this country....,mr president do sometin,no time to waste
Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by AnambraDota: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Imagine in a state you have this type of violence timeline.
Nigeria is a fraud, a British one chance grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
BUhari Dullard QUIT your trip to the US. Stay back and mourn with us... eediotss

2 Likes

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by eddyland: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
himkers:
BUhari Dullard QUIT your trip to the US. Stay back and mourn with us... eediotss
the modus operandi of those boko guys are way to beyond what BUhari can comprehend and thus he can do almost nothing especially with the no-value Nigeria attach to human lives just as they do on all other sectors.

1 Like

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by psucc(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
If Buhari is patriotic enough, he should stand down the trip to US.
hahahhah that can never be o o o.

He wants to get directives from Obama on how to set up his cabinet since GEJ had fail to give him a helping hand.

3 Likes

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by RapLawd(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
The zoo must collapse...
Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by betty202020(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2015
psucc:
If Buhari is patriotic enough, he should stand down the trip to US.
hahahhah that can never be o o o.

He wants to get directives from Obama on how to set up his cabinet since GEJ had fail to give him a helping hand.
which one be helping hand? EXPO joor.
Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2015
For me, One leg in Nigeria while the other leg Biafra.
As a Nigerian, apart from the Super Eagles nothing again gives me joy in this cesspit. My encounter as a Corper while serving in the north made me realize that the balkanization of Nigeria was imminent. If not by the mercy of God and sheer luck, I along with my good friend would have become fresh suya in Abokii's pot. An incident that spiraled out of control by the comment of a man (now President) from his famous 'Monkey and Baboon' speech. Unfortunately, many of our colleagues didn't make it.
If and If Biafra eventually makes it, may it show me the love and respect that this Killing field of a country never showed me.

3 Likes

Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by chronique(m): 2:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Truth. I'm also beginning to get tired of the killings everyday and honestly,I wouldn't mind living in a new country that would boast of peace and absolute tranquility.
Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by M4gunners: 4:03am On Jul 17, 2015
OreMI22 you have spoken well. I'm tired of hearing one nigeria; when we all know the the basic truth. One nigeria is a scam i want out.
Re: For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country by moredollar(m): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2015
M4gunners:
OreMI22 you have spoken well. I'm tired of hearing one nigeria; when we all know the the basic truth. One nigeria is a scam i want out.
Goodbye and Goodluck......

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Very Bizarre Spectacle In Edo… / Yorubas Begging Biafrans Not To Go / Senator Buruji Kashamu Scores Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.