Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) (30443 Views)

"If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) / Shehu Sani Distributes Transistor Radio In Kaduna - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Swagk101(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
J
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by marwanafrica: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
and?
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by danafro123: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Importing into Africa just got easy!!!!

Global Coverings is an American based company focused on helping African based importers specialized in importing electrical and energy generating products or related goods from the U.S. into Africa with less stress at the most convenient and hassle free way at an affordable cost.

Check our website for more of our services at www.globalcoverings.com/

or

Contact Dan at gcoverings@gmail.com
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Camel meat dey sweet die!
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by kennydee05(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Activist turn politician you sef no sure..
Provide your people with basic amenities and let the exploit them for their benefit. Don't give them food that will expire within 24 hours after entering their belly
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Unsad(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
This just backed up my claim that Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Camel and food in 2015? Something is definitely wrong with these politicians
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by uhalauju(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Camel?? Why he no kuku give dem Hippopotamus ?? Nonsense.. Provide basic amenities you are busy distributing camels..
Woll woll up Governor ,Gerra outta here mehn.

Guy u dey vex oooo
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shaadey:
Food stuff is still ok....but camelwho dey chop am or does it still function in this world of ours as a beast of burden? ?

Seriously you're from the past
Mtswwww
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Some people don't know that they have eaten camel as suya. They are here running mouth. Some don chop horse and donkey sef...they no know. Lol.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by atlwireles: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
If you ever eat mangala dried meat from the north, then you have eaten camel. grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by stellytwinkle(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
chinchong:
i'm chinchong from plutogrin
so what shuld we do?
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Grassroot politics, dividends of wardrobe allowance
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
tchidi:
grin

How camel meat de taste sef? Heard its very very strong!! undecided undecided
Mallam Shehu, you don de wet ground for 2019 abi?? Issokay!

Do you live in Abuja?
Are you a muslim?
Una go kill ram and/or chicken tomorrow?
If your answer is Yes to the above questions, abeg text me your address. Thanks. embarassed embarassed
Would you mind coming to Kentucky?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by bejeria101(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Elslim:
camel at dis age?
Guy as you see na im i see am lol
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Elslim:
camel at dis age?
that shows u their level of illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by midolian(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
OREMUSSANCTUS, Camel piss is here for you undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Masculity(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
tchidi:
grin

How camel meat de taste sef? Heard its very very strong!! undecided undecided
Mallam Shehu, you don de wet ground for 2019 abi?? Issokay!

Do you live in Abuja?
Are you a muslim?
Una go kill ram and/or chicken tomorrow?
If your answer is Yes to the above questions, abeg text me your address. Thanks. embarassed embarassed

my house is far from Abuja but don't worry i will provide tp for you free. You will reach my site comfortably. My House is No 00 missing girls street Chibok Borno State. You will chop anytin you want.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by delishpot: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
#Charitytinz.........but first,let me take a selfie with my carmels.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
People eat camel? shocked shocked Ewwwwwwwwwh!!! *pukes*
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by toobby(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
In 2019 this action he just took will become an achievement for campaign.

Carmel for sallah. I da craze?
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Camel meat dey sweet die!
Yuck!
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by spiralwedge(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
imagine if 15million is shared among the youths, maybe N100k each to start Biz with.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by PecE2Make: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
15 million camel but what am seeing is only one
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by dokyOloye: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
efilefun:
Well camel is one of the most edible meat to eat, Well if the source of the fund used in buying the stuff is halal he would get his rewards but if not, he's just wasted his money time and energy
Why can't he just use d money for stuff like boreholes,hospitals,etc?
Just like som1 said,chop and poo,d cycle continues.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by K114: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Which kind of dirty endurance sef, U get power to give road, light, water etc u no gree na camel u go buy for ur people. Lolz
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by amaben2020(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2015
I would beg feoful por sallah meat, walahi

Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 17, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) by Ghandi12: 3:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Good example. Sir you did not tell us if the wardrobe allowance has, finally, been paid secretly.

If this is from the wardrobe allowance then we shall be watching out for Senator Ben Murray Bruce leading other Senators to give back to their constituencies soon.

People should not forget this man is a Senator - his primary assignment to his people is to make and influence laws that will have direct impact on the needs of his constituency.

Lawmakers, naturally, should have no business doing this or executing 'projects' but we should encourage those who are doing it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.