Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

"If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents (38894 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by EdificationBoss: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
In a series of tweets, Senator Dino Melaye has come open personally to accuse the governor of Kogi state of sphere heading his recall plans.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/if-i-die-i-die-senator-dino-melaye.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by seunny4lif(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin
I no understand

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Stale.

12 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by MrBONE2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ayam not get it grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's not by tweeting. As a senator what have you contributed to your constituency? All these senators will just go and live in Abuja forgetting the people that sent them there.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by obinoral1179(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Used your time well am sure you won't smell the hallowed chamber come 2019/except your master saraki appoints you as his aide that is subjected to him coming back and not going for the presidency

16 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by eyeview: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yahaya Bello should be the one being recalled. The kid is beginning to feel like a political masterminder and god father.
How can a governor owe salaries for 15 months and APC has not sanctioned him?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked

Dino please do not die...

We don't want you dead...because if you die there will be no more stupid senator in the National Assembly

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Kayode1979: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
If you die nobody cares

3 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Evablizin(f): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Heeya sowie,if i die i die because you know that you are not better than the dead.

2 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dino Baby, do go collect your delivery of "Cancer on Demand" package, I believe it has been dropped off at your nearest post office...that, will be your "Get Out of Jail Card"..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by NaijaMutant(f): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Both Dino, Bello and even APC can all rot in hell. who cares?

Both Dino, Bello and APC have been a curse to Kogi state.

Kogi is so backward and underdeveloped like Boko Haram ravaged borno

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by opalu: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
WHY KOGI IS THE BEST INVESTMENT DESTINATION IN WEST AFRICA

1. The capital of Nigeria was in present day Kogi State when Nigeria was amalgamated and named.
2. Kogi is the only state that was created out of 2 states
3. Kogi has the largest Cashew potential in West Africa
4. The only state that is a neighbour to 10 other states and also FCT is Kogi state.
5. The only state where the 2 longest rivers in Nigeria meet is Kogi.
6. The state with the largest number of professors is Kogi. Like you already know, only the Okun land has more than 500 profs. We are not the fountain of knowledge but the Confluence of opportunities.
7. The Middle-Belt is the Belly of Nigeria. Kogi state is at the Centre of the Middle Belt so we are the Head of the Belt.
8. The largest Cement factory and the largest steel manufacturing complex are in Kogi.

WHAT WE THE PRIVATE SECTORS ARE DOING:-
●We are non-political and non-sentimental.
●We are doing designs for large scale industrial zones
●We are pulling private investments to this great state
●We are open to collaboration from any group persons in any capacity.

Private Sector built Dubai. Kogi is the Dubai of Africa!

www.koginvest.com

9 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls die so that Nigerians Can Af Something To Be Happy Abt After Our Defeat To Bafana Bafana

Ps: If I Dnt Reply Ur Mention It Means Ur Nt Worth Shit

4 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by EWAagoyin(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
You will surely die shamefully useless senator. ..i pity kogi west people who left adeyemi smart for this hoodlum

5 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by axglide(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Which one be die again? Oga they said you have failed, go and face them and clear yourself.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Ezedon(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dont mind the man

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Alisegun(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mr Man, tell them what your staying in Abuja has done for them and stop crying.

6 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by colossus91(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
i hope he remembers pipu dat sing if i die actually end up dead oo!,

2 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Dotmanroy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
this Dino ehn... Senate's clown

2 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by EWAagoyin(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We don't want you dead...because if you die there will be no more stupid senator in the National Assembly
grin grin grin I always look up to your comments on every thread man u always crack me up. Thanks for always making laugh out loud.. .one love

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by emmafems01: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
who cares if u die sef... shameless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by laurel03(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
i know blame Dino na him constituency people who vote for him i blame and 2015 Buhari tsunami dt help him... seriously Dino no deserve to be a class captain..

2 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Big mouth Sinator... Please carry your cross... You're a disgrace to your political party and your constituents.. Lubbish

4 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by mmmustapha(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
if you die, you die. Nigeria won't miss you, you have neither impacted your family nor your constituency. the only people that will miss you are efcc, kogi state is curse with bad leaders.

3 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by delishpot: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin who dey kill am? When him dey spend money pursue that case wey him want frame Edward and that governor, him no remember the starving people of Kogi state ba? Birds of a feather who remember the starving masses only when they hit rock.

2 Likes

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Destined2win: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin

You are stupid' in a funny way
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by superior1: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
I prefer you be made to explain the source of your wealth and then sent to prison. No, you are not dying in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Dubby6(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Die na

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by shammah1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
9 lives monster
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Jabioro: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
eyeview:
Yahaya Bello should be the one being recalled. The kid is beginning to feel like a political masterminder and god father.
How can a governor owe salaries for 15 months and APC has not sanctioned him?
Has he spend fifteen month as a governor of that state?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.