Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri (5696 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

why are you genetically stupid and idiotic

the energy that your father used to Bleep your mum should have used to masturbate

your just an aberration

rest in peace dude

I wouldn't descend into the gutter with you but if you're in PH, act stvpidly to anoda tribe and you wil see..Isoma
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by melzabull(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

July 11 2015...mtcheew.
my belzabull moniker is serving a ban, this is an alt moniker ewu

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
NormalCodes:

Blah blah blah....
Another stale line.

Go and drag out Ikwerre boys in IPOB out, infact go and report them to ogbako Ikwerre

Just a peice of advice, so you don't confuse yourselves.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tonychristopher: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Im observing Igbos keenly.

There is this excitement since radio biafra..they seem to swallow all that Idiot in UK says wholly like they have no brains to reason.

The other day, one made a snide remark when a group of hausas passed bye, the glance i gave him passed on the message to him that Igbos are on their own.

So if you have friends and relatives in PH especially the ones that attend biafra meeting in select locations, tell them to stop getting over excited and do anything foolish cos they'll realise too late.

and I am observing ikpu nne go keenly also

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by melzabull(f): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
^lol. cheesy

tonychristopher:

if stupidity is quantified in riches ..that monkey will be richer than Carlos slim and Oprah Winfrey put together

he just masturbate on Igbo matters ..always in Igbo thread be it anioma be it owerri be it anambra
I have noticed the goat severally. He is one hell of a cursed fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by trotsky2: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Holywizard:
na only God save de hausa people. Dem 4 slaughter dem all but Security men stopped de ibos, although many hausa pple were injured

It seems ibos don dey target dem since.
and then what will be done with the ibos up north? They are more vulnerable
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tonychristopher: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
^lol. cheesy
I have noticed the goat severally. He is one hell of a cursed fool
he is such a confused goat and I am observing ikpu nne ya keenly

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by sunsewa: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Macelliot:
The Population of the Hausas in the East is numerous...
Even in my area self, Hausa don full everywhere...
Hausas are cool, but they "mis-understand things" very easily maybe due to low IQ, their anger na life and death...

We gonna kick their ass...

lnflux of hausa everywhere in the southern states selling different types items,boko haram sending them away from farming,now they are here in huge numbers.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Ojiofor: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Preach that at your Lower Niger Congress meeting.

One thing the Igbos will not be allowed to do is to attack any tribe in PH, they cannot forget that they are also visitors and can be booted out anytime.

Tell them that at your meeting.coming from a very inside source.
You always find a way to bring your ikwerre nonsense into matters that has nothing to do with your village.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Vesuvius(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Odikwa egwu!
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by fx45(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2015
asha80:
I hope you know the population of Igbo in the north is higher?
I hope you're not going to lay blames on the Igbos(as usual) for a fight started by the Hausas
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Mcowubaba: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

The amount of ibos in the north is 10X the amount of. Hausas in se/ss..if e start na una go still lose again..e too sure..............
But ion bliv this post
Let's hope u are joking cheesy grin
So igbos in the North are morethan Igbos in Igboland shocked shocked
Mehn, the kind of things I see here...I keep getting shocked....
Chisos, see reasoning...
person like u go Even talk say Igbos in lagos are bigger than Igbos in Enugu grin smiley
Oga I salute oo!!!

Yorubas in London are bigger than Yorubas in Ekiti cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Holywizard:
na only God save de hausa people. Dem 4 slaughter dem all but Security men stopped de ibos, although many hausa pple were injured

It seems ibos don dey target dem since.

Hope the security men will send the bodies back to us in the north for decent burial before the CANNIBALISTIC BEASTS OF THE EAST get to them - Igbos are known to eat anything that moves, bloody evil ppl. angry

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by 1after: 12:38am On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
I think some people need to learn how to express disagreement without resorting to shedding of blood. Visitors need to learn how to live peacefully with their hosts.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tucky200(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Chisos, see reasoning...
person like u go Even talk say Igbos in lagos are bigger than Igbos in Enugu grin smiley
Oga I salute oo!!!

Bros abeg read my post again
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by jimi4us: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Preach that at your Lower Niger Congress meeting.

One thing the Igbos will not be allowed to do is to attack any tribe in PH, they cannot forget that they are also visitors and can be booted out anytime.

Tell them that at your meeting.coming from a very inside source.
mumuu, Wetin you dey yan? you don comot your mat for sun dis morning?
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Im observing Igbos keenly.

There is this excitement since radio biafra..they seem to swallow all that Idiot in UK says wholly like they have no brains to reason.

The other day, one made a snide remark when a group of hausas passed bye, the glance i gave him passed on the message to him that Igbos are on their own.

So if you have friends and relatives in PH especially the ones that attend biafra meeting in select locations, tell them to stop getting over excited and do anything foolish cos they'll realise too late.
are u a fool,nobody is talking about insignificant ikweres, mind ur lane and leave igbos alone,ikweres are not igbo
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Mcowubaba: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Bros abeg read my post again
ok, my bad...i for say....but even at dat...hausa plenty for SS/SE pass as SE/SS plenty for hausa land...
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:

ok, my bad...i for say....both even at dat...hausa plenty for SS/SE pass as SE/SS plenty for hausa land...
Hausa plenty well well for se

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Mcowubaba: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
Hausa plenty well well for se
yeah...na wetin i dey talk....dem full well well
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Dollyak(f): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2015
madenigga:

But the hausa man was at fault, they demolished properties of even indegenes when it reached der turn, they brought out a knife and stabbed one of d workers, indegenes are angry over demolished properties and non-indegene is causing problems, not even causing problems wants to kill somebody.
If it was an igbo man dat tried dat in d north, I bet u death tolls would hv reached 50by now.
What happened to the man that stabbed the workers?
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by aryzgreat: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Only two cows killed, Shame to owerri boys, this can't happen in onitsha, by now hausa cows will be running helter skelter. I blame rochas okoroawusa that gave them liver
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2015
asha80:
I hope you know the population of Igbo in the north is higher?

So you are made to believe.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tucky200(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:

ok, my bad...i for say....but even at dat...hausa plenty for SS/SE pass as SE/SS plenty for hausa land...

Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I hear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
are u a fool,nobody is talking about insignificant ikweres, mind ur lane and leave igbos alone,ikweres are not igbo

Yea, but your people cant do without Port Harcourt..

Igbos babes make PH very nice to live in. grin
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:

There are more yoruba in PH more than the whole SE states combined.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yea, but your people cant do without Port Harcourt..

Igbos babes make PH very nice to live in. grin
not all igbos live in port harcout, ikweres also live in igbo cities,some ikwere try to even claim igbo in se,I always rebuke them

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
not all igbos live in port harcout, ikweres also live in igbo cities,some ikwere try to even claim igbo in se,I always rebuke them

Good to know some Igbos acknowledge we arent the same people..help increase the awareness in your areas.

I'll continually do that in PH and other Ikwerre areas.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Good to know some Igbos acknowledge we arent the same people..help increase the awareness in your areas.

I'll continually do that in PH and other Ikwerre areas.
no igbo in anambra or enugu and ebonyi will agree to be same with ikwere, we have our brothers in delta, I think the problem is from IMO and abia, I was very angry with amaechi when he was shouting a wum onye igbo, during last campaign, I dnt listen to ducan mighty songs, so I get angry when people cannot see the difference
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
no igbo in anambra or enugu and ebonyi will agree to be same with ikwere, we have our brothers in delta, I think the problem is from IMO and abia, I was very angry with amaechi when he was shouting a wum onye igbo, during last campaign, I dnt listen to ducan mighty songs, so I get angry when people cannot see the difference

Beautiful post.

No need to fraternize with people who aren't interested.

Please spread the gospel that Ikwerre be left alone.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Beautiful post.

No need to fraternize with people who aren't interested.

Please spread the gospel that Ikwerre be left alone.
I will,pls reciprocate by telling ikweres. to also leave igbos alone
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by DiademSh07: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Chisos, see reasoning...
Oga I salute oo!!!

@onenaira, a.k.a ikechukwu, come and see your fellow ibo dunce who has similar comprehension issue with you.
The person he quoted implied that the ibos in the North are more than the Hausas in the east but the dumbo is having problem comprehending such a simple statement.
Can you translate that statement to ibo so as to help your fellow dumbo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Results : Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Leadership Excellence: Hon. Unyime Idem Emerges 2022 'best MHR Of The Year' / Enugu Gov Threatens To Revoke License Of Traders Observing Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.