Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Wayne Rooney Says He Will Consider A Move To MLS In The United States - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wayne Rooney Says He Will Consider A Move To MLS In The United States (378 Views)

Wayne Rooney Suffers Eye Injury During Clash With Bournemouth (Photos) / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Says He Will Consider A Move To MLS In The United States by MUSICOGA: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard became the latest high-profile Englishmen to move to Major League Soccer this summer when they joined New York City and Los Angeles Galaxy respectively.
Former Reds star David Beckham also moved Stateside in 2007 when he left Real Madrid to play in California with the Galaxy.
Given that he has four years left on his contract at Old Trafford, Rooney is not currently considering where his future lies beyond United.
But when that time comes, the 29-year-old says a move across the Atlantic will be among his considerations.
"I'm obviously concentrating on Manchester United," Rooney said in an interview with the Seattle Times during his side's pre-season tour.
"When that time comes, that'll be something I'd think about. (I'll) sit down with my wife and children and decide if it would be right for me."

MORE>>> http://www.naijaplay.co.uk/2015/07/wayne-rooney-says-he-will-consider-move.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal: I Want To Kiss Memphis Depay! / Manchester United Sets To Buy Mane / MUST WATCH!! [VIDEO] Manchester City 1-2 West Ham (premier League Highlights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.