Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Van Gaal: I Want To Kiss Memphis Depay! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal: I Want To Kiss Memphis Depay! (382 Views)

Van Gaal: I Rejected €25m Offer From China / Memphis Depay’s Ghanaian Father Calls Him A Liar / Van Gaal: I Want To Kiss Memphis Depay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal: I Want To Kiss Memphis Depay! by 080football(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Manchester United manager could not hide his emotions after a turbulent start to life in the Champions league after a little lay off. Hear him.

VAN GAAL: “I want to kiss him tonight because when you score two goals and have an assist then normally in the world you are the hero,” he told reporters.

ALSO READ: THE FIRST WORDS OF CHELSEA NEW SIGNING IN A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION
http://www.080football.com/the-first-words-of-chelsea-new-signing-in-a-question-and-answer-session/

Van also talked about Club Brugges. Calls them a difficult opponents. And he his right.

VAN GAAL: “Yes it is a difficult ground, and it is not a simple opponent. I have read in the papers in England that it is simple and it is a walkover, but it isn’t like that.

“Every team that comes, such as Brugge against Panathinaikos, they won 3-0 [in the previous round]. It is still a game, but because of the last goal we now have more confidence.”

SUNDAY OLISEH RELEASES THE LIST OF PLAYERS TO PLAY TANZANIA
http://www.080football.com/sunday-oliseh-releases-the-list-of-players-to-play-tanzania/

Memphis Depay did well to win the game for United, scoring a goal and aassisting another. Read more about Memphis Depay in our DO YOU KNOW SEGMENT.

Do visit out page, www.080football.com for other fresh and interesting football stories and updates.

Good morning.
Re: Van Gaal: I Want To Kiss Memphis Depay! by Teekrayne(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gay alert

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United And Chelsea Out Of Pedro? / Http://livestreamvslive.com/atlanta-vs-new-york-live/ / Nigeria’s John Obi Mikel A Secret Father Of Two Children With Different Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.