Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku (1671 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by sambrow(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Former Commonwealth Secretary, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, yesterday debunked the online report published by Sahara Reporters, which alleged that he visited President Muhammadu Buhari on behalf of former President Goodluck Jonathan to halt the ongoing probe of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government under the former president.

Describing the report as ‘utterly baseless and despicable,” Anyaoku said it was unimaginable that people could sit down and fabricate a story without a foundation. “It is utterly baseless and despicable because there is no truth in it; not at all,” he said.

“My attention has just been drawn to SAHARA REPORTERS’ utterly baseless and despicable story of my meeting yesterday with President Buhari.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/i-did-not-discuss-jonathan-with-buhari-says-anyaoku/

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
We believe u Sir, even We here are afraid of them..they lie to survive.
The same lies they fabricated for gullible and frustrated our Amiable and humble President only to Produced Us with a Tyrant who is busy taking undeserved vergence while the gullible are dying on daily basis...which matters not to him..."this too shall pass"

#BiafraWeKnow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
Fvck u!!!!!
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Propaganda hmmm
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by dustmalik: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
The FLAT HEADS, lying their way through every situation since time immemorial.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by joseph1832(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sorry Chief Anyaokwu, that is what social media and the information age is about. It has given to much credence to un informed, narrow minded and baseless opinions, totally without substance and findings.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Sorry Chief Anyaokwu, that is what social media and the information age is about. It has given to much credence to un informed, narrow minded and baseless opinions, totally without substance and findings.
Who d hell re ya?
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sahara reporters has no credibility whatsoever l never believed that trash for a second

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fvck u!!!!!
cheesy like serious no try my 4G o

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Fabrolistic: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm.

Even on holiday, Gej still gives the children of hate heart attack

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
cheesy like serious no try my 4G o
Doubt if its gonna hit d frontpage!
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by kodded(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
sahara reporters how market smiley
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by HzRF(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Who still take Sharia reporters serious?

Bunch of inane beings
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by dunkem21(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Doubt if its gonna hit d frontpage!
let's just hope so...e go do u like film trick cheesy
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by ziky2010(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
politicians are fucking liars

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by merry02(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Even if u don't debunk the news,we knw them as agent of doom,falsehood nd lies**Tinubu boys @work.....the same shararepoter that called buhari snail when tinubu was fighting him now backing him when tinubu has resolved with buhari!Tinubu>The Nation>sharareporters>

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by mrvitalis(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Can and NBC just want to jam only radio biafra
While this people produce more lies
That's Nigeria for u sha
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Meiji(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
But really, isn't there anything that can be done to these Sahara Reporters people? The campaign of lies, propaganda and misinformation they have championed may have caused irreparable damage to our politics. Smh...

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
There is no diffrence between Sahara Reporters and Radio Biafra.

Radio Biafra should ride on and counter SR propaganda
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Naijiant: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by BushidoBlue(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
So where did Sahara Reporters get their story, and why did so many people believe a lie quickly?
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Janjaweeeds will avoid this thread like plague

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by donholy28(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
No mind tinubu and his foolish Sahara reporters saying Gej send person to beg for am...all culled from this and that mysterious sources.…fake reporters…and their fake publicity stunt
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
SR news should not make FP again because its not a trusted source

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]

[size=18pt]Biafra independence petition:
[/size]

https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria

[size=18pt]Please sign the petition and pass it on ![/size]
just did

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by Dannyset(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yinmu!
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by ChelseaDr(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
we know sir
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by UnknownT: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
The way SR reads people's mind eh! Even a meeting held at closed door, SR will read meaning and know what was discussed. We have a pirate radio station and a pirate news media. The only similarity is that both are based abroad

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku by ChelseaDr(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
ChelseaDr:
we know sir
GEJ is tooooo BIIIIGGGGG for this trash...... NUJ should wake up. Nnamdi Kanu will soon send all these quack journalists to where they truely belong..... whatever happened to investigative journalism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Pro-biafra Groups, ACF Tells FG : Punch / N1.3tn Spent On Food Imports - Setting Records Straight On North Food Production / Lagos State Government Is Now Making Life Unbearable For The Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.