Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles (1220 Views)

Hello There, Write Articles And Get Paid / We Need A Writer That Can Write Articles / I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by lekums: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
I need someone to write 100 articles each of length at least 1000 words.
I will give you topics and you may also submit topics.
The articles will be written in 30 days, that is 3 articles per day on the average.
All articles must be unique. No copy and paste.

Remuneration is attractive.

PM me if interested.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by lazsnaira(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
i can do that for you
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by AK284(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2015
i am available @knjide@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by madream4life: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2015
hit me on ronmababe@gmail.com DTS my area
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by Achero(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Call
Innocent & Associates
(Certified Professional Business Advisory).
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by Tayelolu042: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
My Name is Taiwo Ajayi and I am an IT Executive and I also do write articles based on my knowledge in my professional field. It would be a great privilege to assist you in this project and promise you intently that you will be impressed by my works.
I also want you to know that I have all the time to out rightly focus on your project as I am self employed and the master of my time.
If you consider me for this position please you can send me a mail on taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com. Or send me an sms on 08028503973
Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by jostking: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2015
please this is my email jostkings@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by chinco19(f): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am interested in your offer. Don't know how to send PM, would have sent one. Thanks and I am expectant of your mail.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by Nature129(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
OP, I write articles. Take my advice. If you really wish to have writers who come up "quality articles" not "quantity," then make it One Person One Article daily. You can employ 3 different persons so as to meet your daily target...among these 3 persons, share the money you are supposed to pay one person for writing 3 articles daily.

Writing is a job that requires so much brain work, and if you continue to ask someone to write 3 articles every day for 30 days, diminishing returns will definitely set in, in his/her brain. I speak out of experience and you may be thinking that a lot of people can do it, but they will start complaining after doing it for 3 days esp if it's a part-time job.

The only reason anyone can do that is if he takes it as a full-time job and not a part-time and I doubt you can pay someone 60 - 100k to write 3 articles daily for you.

I rest my case!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by walex112: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
i write articles as well, i can give you links to my published ones contact: olaniyanolawale82@yahoo.com, 07089092977/08099801284
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by benosa11(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nature129:

OP, I write articles. Take my advice. If you really wish to have writers who come up "quality articles" not "quantity," then make it One Person One Article daily. You can employ 3 different persons so as to meet your daily target...among these 3 persons, share the money you are supposed to pay one person for writing 3 articles daily.

Writing is a job that requires so much brain work, and if you continue to ask someone to write 3 articles every day for 30 days, diminishing returns will definitely set in, in his/her brain. I speak out of experience and you may be thinking that a lot of people can do it, but they will start complaining after doing it for 3 days esp if it's a part-time job.

The only reason anyone can do that is if he takes it as a full-time job and not a part-time and I doubt you can pay someone 60 - 100k to write 3 articles daily for you.

I rest my case!

I support you on this,writing is a mental job and not for the light hearted, if you are looking for quality, one article per day is okay. am interested, send me the details on ben4real11@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by jimmy012(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
I can help with that.
My contact:
Omorijames@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by living2013(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
lekums:
I need someone to write 100 articles each of length at least 1000 words.
I will give you topics and you may also submit topics.
The articles will be written in 30 days, that is 3 articles per day on the average.
All articles must be unique. No copy and paste.

Remuneration is attractive.

PM me if interested.
If this offer is still available, let's get in touch.....perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by flyfit(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Am Eduviere Oghenefejiro a graduate of mathematics from Usmanu Danfodiyo University sokoto with a second class upper.

I wish to apply for the freelancer job. Am a great writer/editor, I was the the chief editor of the Delta state student ''The Vision" Magazine in 2013, I have also written a lot of articles that has been published in the school magazine but the truth is that I have never done freelancing before, despite my great writing skills.

I hope to hear from you soon. contact me on fejinig@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by agbajemm(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
contact me agbajemhmd316@gmail.com 07060554575
read my blog geekloaded..com
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles by Godmother(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nature129:

I rest my case!

Well said. Writing 3 quality 1000-word articles daily won't be easy and the quality could be compromised.

(1) (Reply)

Frontline Guest House Help Pls / Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! / Urgent!!! Crystalite Care Venture, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.