Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. (5218 Views)

I Made 40k In A Week. It's Easy! / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
I am in need of a smart unemployed graduate to help me write my Msc research project. I just got a new job and am to submit my dissertation at the end of the semester (December).
It would be so hard for me to write this project coupled with the fact that I would combine the job with another marketing job.
Any intelligent graduate in the house should please indicate.
I will pay back the person moderately well and if possible I would try help you drop cv in the two places I am working.

Research Topic: Implication of recurring boko haram insurgency on the nigerian economy.

Note; You must really understand project writing cos am not a dullard, I just don't have the time.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by igbinigiejeff(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
It's oky Let Go! Let talk on 08062945098;08058566470
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by kehinde1588(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok am coming back
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by julie89(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yeah am interested,dats my email Ugwujuliet89@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
It's oky Let Go! Let talk on 08062945098;08058566470
please are you in Lagos?
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
julie89:
Yeah am interested,dats my email Ugwujuliet89@gmail.com
Please do you stay around Akoka?
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by julie89(f): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
tosh26:
Please do you stay around Akoka?
I stay at ajah

1 Like

Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by mYphhiRes: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good afternoon.
Let's discuss via myphirres@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by igbinigiejeff(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
tosh26:
please are you in Lagos?
IN Benin! I think we can do it;
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Buho(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
kehinde1588:
ok am coming back
this guy graduated with first class or am i lying?
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by mYphhiRes: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
mYphhiRes:
Good afternoon.
Let's discuss via myphirres@gmail.com

I live in Lagos.
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Odoemacyril(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
please what the topic,.let me see what I can get for you as I don't have much doing right now,.you can reach me with 07038937306 Cyril by name
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by kehinde1588(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buho:
yes graduated with first class here on Nairaland grin
Buho:
yes graduated with first class here on Nairaland
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Odoemacyril:
please what the topic,.let me see what I can get for you as I don't have much doing right now,.you can reach me with 07038937306 Cyril by name
Odoemacyril:
grin..spotted..op dont try it
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by sanzeldee(f): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
For your research project, data analysis of project at an affordable price. Contact me on 08101642708
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by duduade: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Odoemacyril:
didn't you see the topic.... abi which kain graduate you be? Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by 15Projects: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by kolotayo: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Beckon on me sir. I am a political science graduate, your best bet for this job. 08161163142
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by ucde(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
LETS TALK 08064583011
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by damiloladuke: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
olodo..lazy boy

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by ocholawealth(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
@ op, i think the info u gave is not sufficient. If i may ask, what course are u studying?- as the above mentioned topic can be fielded from different social science courses. Your course of study would really help one in knowing the angle from which to go about carrying-out the research.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Appleyard(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Me self tire o. Well, am a law graduate, fresh from the school. I think i can handle your case, provided its within the periphery of my study; say, English, politics, law etc.
You may contact me on whatsapp, 08037809496. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by mashin(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
FirstClass Tutors are expert in academic consultancy ranging from Projects/thesis work in all field of studies,lecturing and Home Tutoring for all classes. Our Head office is Opposite Diamond, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa Abuja. Contacts:

Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by ChigbunduE(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
The topic is interesting.
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by yahwab: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
tosh26:
I am in need of a smart unemployed graduate to help me write my Msc research project. I just got a new job and am to submit my dissertation at the end of the semester (December).
It would be so hard for me to write this project coupled with the fact that I would combine the job with another marketing job.
Any intelligent graduate in the house should please indicate.
I will pay back the person moderately well and if possible I would try help you drop cv in the two places I am working.

Research Topic: Implication of recurring boko haram insurgency on the nigerian economy.

Note; You must really understand project writing cos am not a dullard, I just don't have the time.

This Topic falls under sociology.
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Chidismart: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi,

I write research articles for individuals and organisations. I just finished writing a PHD thesis. I am available to help out. You could contact me on blessing4quicksmart@gmail.com for more discussion. Thanks and best regards
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by olasquare22: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
@OP, I categorically go against your claim of not being a dullard. If u are not up to the task, why did you go for the MSc program? This is an integrity issue in the academia. I know a banker that ran a full time MSc program, wrote his thesis and graduated with his set with a PhD grade. Truly, plagiarism is no more the prevailing threat to academic integrity, the new and bigger threat is this issue of ghost writer. It is high time we stood against this practice in the academia.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
olasquare22:
@OP, I categorically go against your claim of not being a dullard. If u are not up to the task, why did you go for the MSc program? This is an integrity issue in the academia. I know a banker that ran a full time MSc program, wrote his thesis and graduated with his set with a PhD grade. Truly, plagiarism is no more the prevailing threat to academic integrity, the new and bigger threat is this issue of ghost writer. It is high time we stood against this practice in the academia.
I would appreciate your suggestion on how to go about this if you have any, not going against my claim. You said a full time banker ran a full time Msc program. Maybe he never attended lectures or was a marketer. If you belong to the academia you can start cleaning up the mess that has disheveled the academia/profession before you pounce on a ghost writer.
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by scarplanet(m): 2:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Education: A failing scheme!
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by sholay2011(m): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2015
olasquare22:
God bless you.
Re: I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. by Willswise(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Help you write your MSc Thesis?
And tomorrow they will be blaming the government for thier misfortune.
Your type are ment to follow.
Not leader of tomorrow but Leather of tomorrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With UAC / AMBASSADOR Job Interview / Ongoing Recruitment At The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.