Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! (2388 Views)

Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P / Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You / Eid Mubarak Images 2015- Wishes Quotes Messages & SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Orimogunje51(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2015
www.orim.wapka.mobi is just saying Happy Birthday Senior Seun
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by mekonglobal(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy birthday to u Mr. Seun osewa.

The Entrepreneuric, the Energetic,
the Pacific, the Atlantic, the Amazonic, the Oceanic, the Mathematic, the Authentic, the Majestic, the Democratic, the Iconic, the Super historic Hero of Nairalandic forum.

The best things that life can offer is all i wish u.
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by magicfingers009: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy birthday Seun. Thanks fr believing in your dream. Wishing you a fruitful new season. Cheers
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by vjsmiles: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy birthday Seun Osewa..
Grow stronger..
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by boombay(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
seun my son..now that you're now a man.
bring your wife to be to me let me approve her so that you can get married and give me a grandson angry

1 Like

Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Cannonleo(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2015
happy birthday mr. seun osewa uve shown immense creativity and the never say die spirit of a nigerian thru ur creation Nairaland made in rough time and your ability to think outside the box, you deserve more, may the God lord grant you more Life and Accomplishments as you move unto greater things in Life ,HBD again seun 21 firecrackers for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Evergreat2014(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Lovely msg for a Lovely Person from Lovely Fan For a Lovely Reason at a Lovely Time from a Lovely Mind in a Lovely Mood in a Lovely Style to wish you Have a Lovely "BirthDay"

1 Like

Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by HopeAtHand: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy Bday to Afam4eva and Seun.

Afam, i need to master programming..know ure good at it.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by pamcode(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2015
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you our Oga Seun, happy birthday to you. Wishing you long-life,peace,joy,wealth and good health and a lovely Wife(not tonto shawink).
But Seun for this kind day we nairalanders suppose dey browse for free nowcheesy abi guys?
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Elparaiso(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2015
chisco82:
May your special day…
Surrounded with happiness,
Filled with laughter,
Wrapped with pleasure,
Brightened with fun,
Blessed with love,
Remembered with joy,
…and enriched with hopes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
You actually composed a poem?
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Uniboy1: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy birthday!
Many more years
& blessings to your life
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Mrshroud: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy birthday seun! Thanks for giving us such great platform as nairaland. I wish you Long Life and Prosperity.

Meanwhile , Guys please Check out my Thread. www.nairaland.com/2442134/im-safe-african-themed-love - to have a feel of my love song, as well as my upcoming releases. I welcome your comment and critic. I assure you won't be disappointed.
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
SEUN, where art thou??
Re: Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elparaiso:

You actually composed a poem?
Lol! Na copy and paste oo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Calabar Carnival Dry Run Holds On Sunday October 22nd / President Buhari Campaign Time Table 2019 / Nigerian MC In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.