Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P (2460 Views)

100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones / How To Welcome Friends And Loved Ones With Happy New Month Messages & Wishes For / Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Factoryfitted: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Happy Birthday Ibkayee. I wish you a blessed day today and always. Cheers dearie. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Factoryfitted:
Happy Birthday Ibkayee.
I wish you a blessed day today and always. Cheers dearie. smiley
Lool thank you dear smiley

How did you know?

And who is troublesome? tongue
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Cannicus: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2017
ibkayee:

How did you know?

So its true?

Happy birthday dear Domina

2 Likes

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Cannicus:

So its true?

Happy birthday dear Domina

Thank you wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Factoryfitted: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
ibkayee:

How did you know?

Chuckles. Ask me again tongue

Am away from home only a month and what do I get when I return? The whole place is upside down and guess who is at the centre of it? Again?

My favorite daughter. grin
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy birthday Mummy yo Mama grin 43 years now shey?

#YOLO
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Chuckles. Ask me again tongue

Am away from home only a month and what do I get when I return? The whole place is upside down and guess who is at the centre of it? Again?

My favorite daughter. grin

Lool I can be a nuisance at times but this time it wasn't me walahi
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Happy birthday Mummy yo Mama grin 43 years now shey?

#YOLO

Lool thank you. 53* wink
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool thank you. 53* wink
is it ur birthday today??
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Piiko:
is it ur birthday today??
Yeah it is
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ToyinDipo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy birthday Ibk, live long and prosper!

1 Like

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah it is
Happy birthday enjoy your day, live long and prosper, I am at a lounge I will drink to you
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Factoryfitted: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
ibkayee:
Lool I can be a nuisance at times but this time it wasn't me walahi
Lol. Ok I'll take your word for it this time. Go ye and 'sin' no more wink tongue
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Piiko:
Happy birthday enjoy your day, live long and prosper, I am at a lounge I will drink to you
Thank you dear kiss
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Lol. Ok I'll take your word for it this time. Go ye and 'sin' no more wink tongue
wink cheesy
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by chic2pimp(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pastor Fredoooooo come and pray for my sweerie Ibkayee.

Happy Birthday to my sweet porraro. The only lice in my hair tongue. The only cockroach in my cupboard tongue. Chei we are getting old o shocked shocked. Hope you had a fab day and were spoilt rotten. What you say Nandos and chill? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Happy Birthday to my sweet porraro. The only lice in my hair tongue. The only cockroach in my cupboard tongue. Chei we are getting old o shocked shocked. Hope you had a fab day and were spoilt rotten. What you say Nandos and chill? wink grin
Thank you my dear kiss kiss

Guy, that's how my siblings (all younger) are calling me old smh

'Chill' indeed tongue

1 Like

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by chic2pimp(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
ibkayee:

'Chill' indeed tongue
kiss kiss

Hahahaha you know cheesy grin. My Auntys and Uncles use every opportunity to remind about marriage. I keep telling them "Man Is still a babyboy".

Honest o. No hanky panky lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 03, 2017
ibkayee:

'Chill' indeed tongue

Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2017
chic2pimp:

kiss kiss

Hahahaha you know cheesy grin. My Auntys and Uncles use every opportunity to remind about marriage. I keep telling them "Man Is still a babyboy".

Honest o. No hanky panky lipsrsealed embarassed
Lmao I'm tired of them praying for me randomly cheesy

Of course tongue wink
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 4:40am On Jul 03, 2017
daylyt:

Happy birthday to you.
Thank you! smiley kiss
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by chic2pimp(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao I'm tired of them praying for me randomly cheesy

Of course tongue wink

Hahahaha grin grin grin......Prayers at this stage of your life? You are in your twentys not fourties. If it's that bad, them I am willing to pay your bride price.

Haaa Why don't you believe moi? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahahaha grin grin grin......Prayers at this stage of your life? You are in your twentys not fourties. If it's that bad, them I am willing to pay your bride price.

Haaa Why don't you believe moi? embarassed embarassed embarassed
They're praying good things into existence, lol we can arrange that one in some years cheesy grin

Because you're a guy please cheesy
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by chic2pimp(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
ibkayee:

They're praying good things into existence, lol we can arrange that one in some years cheesy grin

Because you're a guy please cheesy

Hehehehehe grin grin grin I see. No need for prayers no more. It's been answered. Here I am grin. Some years Bikonu shocked shocked. Listen to your siblings, you are getting old tongue

Hahaha grin..No touching nau. I cross my heart embarassed embarassed
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by fredoooooo: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
chic2pimp:

Happy belated birthday my beautiful sister in the Lord , may God almighty bless your new age ...
Remember your church offerings to pastor chic2pimp its very important as it comes with special blessings from the Lord..... Amen !
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin I see. No need for prayers no more. It's been answered. Here I am grin. Some years Bikonu shocked shocked. Listen to your siblings, you are getting old tongue

Hahaha grin..No touching nau. I cross my heart embarassed embarassed
Lool you've joined them abi grin

Hmmm tongue
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
fredoooooo:

Happy belated birthday my beautiful sister in the Lord , may God almighty bless your new age ...
Remeber your church offrrings to pastor chic2pimp its very important as ithe cones wit special blessons from theach lorder ..... Amen !
Thank you dear kiss
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
ibkayee:
Hmmm tongue
happy birthday dear
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Martin0:
happy birthday dear
Thank you my dear kiss
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by chic2pimp(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
ibkayee:

Hmmm tongue

Hahaha Me? shocked shocked...Never grin. How can I join the dark side? tongue

Are we on then yh? wink
Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by chic2pimp(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
fredoooooo:

Remember your church offerings to pastor chic2pimp its very important as it comes with special blessings from the Lord..... Amen !

Fredoooooo My Geeeee. You always come through. Nah the reason u be my Senior Pastor be dat. This month offerings and tithe go plenty for church wahlai.

1 Like

Re: Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P by ibkayee(f): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha Me? shocked shocked...Never grin. How can I join the dark side? tongue

Are we on then yh? wink
Smh cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book For P A Systems And Projector For Your Conferences, Training & Exhibition / Entries Are Open For The Intellects Nigeria 2019 Pageants / What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.