Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola (14718 Views)

Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke / Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / FG Raises Panel To Probe Fanta, Sprite Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by alabi826(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
whether he is impeached or not. we are just waiting for him to leave office EFCC is waiting for him if buhari is really fighting Corruption oooo
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by foura: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
I dislike this man until i visited part of osun state last two months this is the first time i will see in Nigeria that in a particular area more than 20 local streets are tile including high investment in agriculture and feeding of students ,though it was bad to owe workers but i his passion to develop the state within a set time put him in trouble
utumunta:
Honestly this man should be made to step aside so the state can move forward. He has proven to be incapable of governing that state.

I hear prior to his elavation as Governor, he used to be the song composer for AD, A C N, APC(south west). That was his qualification for the job.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Dav24(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
I am expecting that panel to do a flawless job, they should throw back any financial inducement from the governor and focus on how to liberate the state.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Sheggy13(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Lexxy84:
it doesn't really matter in ekiti PDP in house of assembly impeach fayose in 2006 so apc may be dodging d prob
It's a different ball game man. Fayose stepped on big toes then especially OBJ who was President then and federal might was used in influencing the lawmakers then to impeach him, unlike Aregbe who has no issue with the top echelon of APC. Have u heard any of them like Tinubu, Akande, Amaechi and Buhari come out to condemn him about his inability to pay workers' salaries. It'll will just be another kangaroo, merry-go-round probe which translates to an exercise in futility.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=alabi826 post=35955940]i hope you are talking from the back of you brain. where are the projects. is it the airport or the incomplete Roads. or you want to lay counts of the local government roads he did with the allocation he ought to give to the local governments chairmen. or the opon imon that is no more in schools. Pls I NEED TO KNOW THE REAL PROJECTS HE HAS DONE[/quote

Say the truth and it shall set u free, If you say the governor is fu.c.ki.ng up this days, it's accepted but he has done a great work before and I still know he will scape through this hurdles.

Opon imon and free meal for students might have gone into extinction,since their is no money continue the legacy but free education still remains and not just free education but free education in a condusive environment.

Is there any out of the 30 L.G in Osun State that is not enjoying good motorable roads in osun state today, be it L.G or state allocation,not less than 10 roads were tarred in each L.G.

Still coming back to list others
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by christboytins(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
APC Anti Progress Congress there is God oooo
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by engroke(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Neyoor:
They better free my governor jur....... It is just the time that turned against him which can happen to anybody, atleast we experienced rossy life before under his administration. The projects he did are still there to bear him witness. This is just a tough time that won't last.

Meanwhile, I want to dedicate this 1st page comment to every muslims celebrating Eid Fitr today.... May joy and the blessings of today be shower on to us, now and forever.... AMEEN!
Kindly highlight the projects.......
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Max24: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Another True Face of Lagos in the making. Did anything good come out of that for the public? For the politicians the more u look the less you see.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Ajalekoko76(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Should Osun legislators come out in 2 weeks and give a clean bill / all correct to Ogbeni Aregbesola d Governor,it means d law makers are insane owing to d financial recklessness and misappropriation of state funds which is glaring to ALL even both deaf and blind residence of Osun state feel d impart Governor incompetence to lead d state. Thanks to a judge dat came to rescue d state from refugees in deir father land.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2015
engroke:

1. 40,000 youths employed under the Osun
Youth Empowerment Scheme (O’YES)

2. 5,000 Youths trained and empowered in
information communication technology
under the Osun Youth Empowerment
Technology (O’YESTECH)

3. 123 kilometres of waterways (streams,
arteries and canals) dredged to keep the
state flood-free for three years

4. 750,000 school students provided with
free school uniform coupled with
empowerment of 3,000 tailors

5. 150,000 students provided with computer tablets (Opon Imo), an electronic learning tool
preloaded with 17 subjects, 54 textbooks,
and past questions of JAMB, WAEC AND
NECO of the past 10years.

6. Introduction of bi-monthly environmental
sanitation exercise under the O’CLEAN
initiative to keep the state clean.

7. Beautification of the 185 Km Oyo
Boundary (Asejire) to Osun-Ondo Boundary
(Owena)

8. Trucks provided for a Public-Private
Partnership waste management model in
the state.

9. Primary School Funding Grants
increased from N7.4 million to N424 million
a year.

10. 240,000 children feed daily with
nutritious meals under the Osun Elementary
School Feeding (O-MEAL) and Health Programme coupled with empowerment of over 3,000 caterers

11. Secondary School basic funding grants
from N171 million to N427 million per year.

12. Tuition fees in State-owned tertiary
institutions reduced by 30%.

13. Security of lives and properties being
guaranteed with provision of 5 Armoured
Personnel Carriers, over 100 security patrol
vehicles and one helicopter for area
surveillance.

14. 2 state of the art police stations built.

15. Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)
increased from N300 million to N1.6billion
without increasing tax payable by citizens.

16. Osun Debt Management Office
established.

17. Building of the largest commercial apiary
in Sub-Saharan Africa for refined honey
production.

18. Over 1,765 hectares of land cleared and
prepared to support farmers.

19. Rehabilitation of farm settlements in the
state.

20. 61 Township roads covering 128km are
being upgraded all over the state

21. Ede Water Works capacity increased
from 13% to 30% and plans on-going to
reach 100% capacity before the end of

22 Over 3,000 permanent teachers
employed into the state education sector.

23. 218 km roads being built across the 30
local government areas and Ife East Area
Office, Modakeke.

24. Osun Ambulance Service Authority
established with 400 youths trained as
paramedics.

25. 9 State Hospitals and 12 Comprehensive
Health Centers being rehabilitated and
refurbished in the state; 74 Primary Health
Centers built.

26. Construction of Freedom Park, the first
of its kind in the history of the State of Osun.

27. Omoluabi Garment Factory employed up
to 3000 people in the State of Osun.

28. Free rail service to all indigenes of the
State of Osun living in Lagos State.

29. O-Mediation; to settle disputes between
people in the state and increase in bursary
from N2000 to N10000 to all the students in
tertiary institution from the State of Osun.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
aguiyi:
we warned you.

Adams Oshomole is next. Edo people are on him now to explain what happened to the money he got from NOI
are u okay. dat governor is one of those dat has paid workers salaries up to date
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
engroke:

I hope u are okay with d points give. if u are not satisfied ., u can take a stroll there and verify urself
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Neyoor:

1. 40,000 youths employed under the Osun
Youth Empowerment Scheme (O’YES)

2. 5,000 Youths trained and empowered in
information communication technology
under the Osun Youth Empowerment
Technology (O’YESTECH)

3. 123 kilometres of waterways (streams,
arteries and canals) dredged to keep the
state flood-free for three years

4. 750,000 school students provided with
free school uniform coupled with
empowerment of 3,000 tailors

5. 150,000 students provided with computer tablets (Opon Imo), an electronic learning tool
preloaded with 17 subjects, 54 textbooks,
and past questions of JAMB, WAEC AND
NECO of the past 10years.

6. Introduction of bi-monthly environmental
sanitation exercise under the O’CLEAN
initiative to keep the state clean.

7. Beautification of the 185 Km Oyo
Boundary (Asejire) to Osun-Ondo Boundary
(Owena)

8. Trucks provided for a Public-Private
Partnership waste management model in
the state.

9. Primary School Funding Grants
increased from N7.4 million to N424 million
a year.

10. 240,000 children feed daily with
nutritious meals under the Osun Elementary
School Feeding (O-MEAL) and Health Programme coupled with empowerment of over 3,000 caterers

11. Secondary School basic funding grants
from N171 million to N427 million per year.

12. Tuition fees in State-owned tertiary
institutions reduced by 30%.

13. Security of lives and properties being
guaranteed with provision of 5 Armoured
Personnel Carriers, over 100 security patrol
vehicles and one helicopter for area
surveillance.

14. 2 state of the art police stations built.

15. Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)
increased from N300 million to N1.6billion
without increasing tax payable by citizens.

16. Osun Debt Management Office
established.

17. Building of the largest commercial apiary
in Sub-Saharan Africa for refined honey
production.

18. Over 1,765 hectares of land cleared and
prepared to support farmers.

19. Rehabilitation of farm settlements in the
state.

20. 61 Township roads covering 128km are
being upgraded all over the state

21. Ede Water Works capacity increased
from 13% to 30% and plans on-going to
reach 100% capacity before the end of

22 Over 3,000 permanent teachers
employed into the state education sector.

23. 218 km roads being built across the 30
local government areas and Ife East Area
Office, Modakeke.

24. Osun Ambulance Service Authority
established with 400 youths trained as
paramedics.

25. 9 State Hospitals and 12 Comprehensive
Health Centers being rehabilitated and
refurbished in the state; 74 Primary Health
Centers built.

26. Construction of Freedom Park, the first
of its kind in the history of the State of Osun.

27. Omoluabi Garment Factory employed up
to 3000 people in the State of Osun.

28. Free rail service to all indigenes of the
State of Osun living in Lagos State.

29. O-Mediation; to settle disputes between
people in the state and increase in bursary
from N2000 to N10000 to all the students in
tertiary institution from the State of Osun.

1.6 BN IGR? LOL.... it does seem it's Oga Gbese's manifesto you are reading.... look at number 21.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u okay. dat governor is one of those dat has paid workers salaries up to date

shame on you. how much is their salary in total compared to the allocation he received.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
aguiyi:

shame on you. how much is their salary in total compared to the allocation he received.
so are u saying he should spend d whole money on salary and leave capital projects rite. When PDP ruled Edo state what impact did it had on d people
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
so are u saying he should spend d whole money on salary and leave capital projects rite. When PDP ruled Edo state what impact did it had on d people

who is talking about PDP, stop been shallow pls.

he has looted the state.
no remarkable project
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2015
aguiyi:

who is talking about PDP, stop been shallow pls.

he has looted the state.
no remarkable project
who told there are no projects in dat state. I'm from dat state. don't tell me lies. I was home in January this year. and for looting leave dat to EFCC. u can even petition EFCC with ur claims
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
who told there are no projects in dat state. I'm from dat state. don't tell me lies. I was home in January this year. and for looting leave dat to EFCC. u can even petition EFCC with ur claims

what significant project did he execute, stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by RALPHOW(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2015
nubu should please allow this Aregbesola to go,
he does not have required idea to govern the state.
He may even get him another job somewhere else.
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
aguiyi:

what significant project did he execute, stop celebrating mediocrity
I am saying what I saw. I did not fly when I travelled home. so I travelled by road. dat was d same state Lucky Igbeinedion ruled four eight years and I did travelled on same roads and I saw nothing
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by mahyowah(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Sit tight syndrome of African leaders... if he was a European or American, he would have resigned since. what is he still doing there?
so true man
Re: Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
it is long overdue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Emergency Rescue Simulation On Thursday (Photos, Video). / Governor Abdulrazaq Reinstates Salary Of Kwara 'Sunset Workers' / Central Bank Of Nigeria, Makurdi Branch, Benue State On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.