Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Now We Have A Beautiful Wife Of The President AKA First Lady Not In Power. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now We Have A Beautiful Wife Of The President AKA First Lady Not In Power. (769 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Beautiful Wife(photo) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now We Have A Beautiful Wife Of The President AKA First Lady Not In Power. by slimfit1(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
The change has finally happened. For the first time in 8 years we finally have one person in control of this country. Yara dua's wife ruled us for 2-3 years while we had Goodluck for 6 years, oh we have Patience my people we try no be small. Buhari's wife is playing her role very well. If any woman want to assume a position of power let him go and contest or apply.

If you are the manager of a company your wife don't automatically become assistant manager or president, or start giving people in your office order does she ? Well in Nigeria she does in a sane world nobody will listen to her. Infact he can get the manager fired sorry I had to answer that question myself knowing fully well the kind of people I have. There is nothing sexist about my opinion I just think we should all know our rights and stick to our job description.

A first lady doesn't have any right to summon any government official for any reason at Patience Jonathan did which is totally wrong and intelligent people in Nigeria didn't say nothing. Too much sentiment is killing us.
Buhari's wife looks classy in everything that doesn't make her less powerful. She has brought respect to the women of this country. We don't have foreigners laughing at our first lady or president's wife. I believe if we have an active first lady, then we should not have minister for women affairs one has to give way for another.
It is so funny that the well spoken first lady keeps quiet while well figure the rest out with your imagination makes the loudest noise. Buhari has shown me that if you can control and manage your wife (house)you can control this country. I also like the fact that she has no rivals in her position. I like the man called Buhari may God continue to bless you a true Muslim.

Ok you can now comment on my comprehension fire on TAN association of Nigerians grin

By the way I am an opinionsist its not in the dictionary just in case I'm just free writing I'm not a writer.
Re: Now We Have A Beautiful Wife Of The President AKA First Lady Not In Power. by jlinkd78(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Noted
Re: Now We Have A Beautiful Wife Of The President AKA First Lady Not In Power. by Applaner: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
k
Re: Now We Have A Beautiful Wife Of The President AKA First Lady Not In Power. by Godskidmidas(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Applaner:
k
K for kunu

(1) (Reply)

See What Raised Eyebrows In Nigeria Today / Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! / (pics)adeola Fayehun Of Sahara Reporter Shows Off Her Fine Twin Bros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.