Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Somebody Help With Estonia Student Or Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somebody Help With Estonia Student Or Visit Visa (1442 Views)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Top 10 Safest Countries In The World To Live Or Visit / Study In Malaysia (uk Campus) 2011 Intake Or Visit For Business Or Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help With Estonia Student Or Visit Visa by ilovekezi: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hello nairallanders i want to go to Estonia and they dont have an embassy in nigeria and i dont know if schooling or visiting is the best option please i need advice.i am aware of the economic problems and racism but i realy realy want to travel to estonia.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help With Estonia Student Or Visit Visa by Tegese: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
make sure you get advice from people with 1st hand info like vicjustice, or go to this link and read the info and think again.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94557.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Visa's To Iyf World Camp In Korea / Hungary (student)visa Enquiry./embassy Requirement. / My Trip Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.