Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] (2824 Views)

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) / Runtown Rides In Rolls Royce To Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by Airforce1(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Nollywood Actress Ini Edo was Sleeping At the Airport after waiting 6 Hours Transit Time while travelling to Abroad for Summer Vacation!

Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by herald9: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Caught sleeping?

When did sleeping become a crime?

I don't like married women but I feel like leaving a kiss on her forehead undecided
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by buygala(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Why she come dey pout for sleep like person wey swallow goat spermm?

Is this how you guys sleep in Nigeria? angry

Anyway,

Nice Jewellery and nice phones.... something is still missing sha....

Yeah... I get it cool

Where is her sugarboy Mr Godson? ... isn't he supposed to be part of her luggage? sad
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by OmaBliss: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Chai!

Fine girl kiss
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by Pineapp: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
"caught"

Oya call police sad
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
How can you call that one sleep?

Looks more like a photo shoot session.
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by Yustash001(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Her life...her business....you gossip....your headache...
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by Sijo01(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Body nor be fire wood! Abi actress dey immune to sleep?
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
herald9:
Caught sleeping?

When did sleeping become a crime?

i wonder o, that's why i'm even scared of becoming a celebrity cuz everything about them nah news, i go toilet, e go reach NL, i buy boli for street same thing e.t.c. and it might prolly make FP...
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by Deejavuu(f): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Caught kè. She's human and as such can't cheat nature.

That's if she's not doing it for the gram (IG)...
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by doublewisdom: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
All for the media. She wasn't sleeping. Her face is not relaxed for someone 'sleeping'.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by atilla(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
I like d way she pretended to be aslEep and took a selfie showing her watch and rings. all the designer stuff shoes and phones looks expensive
Re: Ini Edo Caught Sleeping At The Airport [photos] by lovely17(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
body no be fire wood

(1) (Reply)

Are Those Real Boobs I See On Elvis Chucks? [photo] / Chidinma Okeke Miss Anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video Part 2 / Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.