Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane (2822 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:18pm On May 11, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Media personality, and author, Toke Makinwa who recently revealed she has always been crushing on Canadian superstar, Drake and she also wishes for him to be her baby daddy has reacted to him acquiring an airplane for himself.

She said her hubby just bought a plane for them.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/toke-makinwa-reacts-as-her-baby-daddy.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:18pm On May 11, 2019
cool cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2019
All this farm tools wanna reap were they didn't sow

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2019
Hoe-k cool

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 11, 2019
If not that I do not gamble, I would have placed a bet with my life that Drake does not know her angry

What is wrong with some ladies and their thinking that they can get whatever they want or they can reap where they did not sow just because they have a vagina.

I think all women who use their vagina for nothing but causing troublr and destruction should have the vagina sewed up until they repent angry

Nonsense and Toke Makinwa borehole size vagina angry

Y'all are free to fvck with me in the comments if you want to angry

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
If not that I do not gamble, I would have placed a bet with my life that Drake does not know her angry

What is wrong with some ladies and their thinking that they can get whatever they want or they can reap where they did not sow just because they have a vagina.

I think all women who use their vagina for nothing but causing troublr and destruction should have the vagina sewed up until they repent angry

You don't need to gamble, he doesn't know her!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by IamD18: 2:59pm On May 11, 2019
At 34, this hoe is still on social media looking for baby daddy.

Kai! This generation hoes are just shameless.

[img]https://media1./images/36c5c21215c630c1e8b11e93b0ccff0f/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by itspzpics(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2019
In ur dreams
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by Fierce11: 3:46pm On May 11, 2019
"A hoe can never cease to be a hoe. The hunger, desire and tendency to remain a hoe, is not affected by age, financial class, relationship status or physical looks. This is because the constancy involved, ensures that a hoe is always a hoe and can never be a garden shovel".
After more than 3000bc, this statement by king solomon cannot be questioned.
Toke, e bu kwa aghadi nwanyi.. E kwesiri e ji ile gi nwe gwuo eze gi onu.
*hiss

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by Kingkun69(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
BABY WHAT!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by LearnITsmash(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2019
This senseless hoe is day dreaming again, cry I pity her stupidity
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by TheSTreetman: 7:56pm On May 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Bro. You don't need to gamble, Drake don't know her. Drake never see American and Canadian beautys that normally tag or mention him on tweets and Instagram. Na this Farm tool wey dey for shit hole he go see.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by ajebuter(f): 9:07pm On May 11, 2019
First it was Anthony Joshua

Then,, John Boyega the young British Nigerian actor

Now Drake..

I must admit she knows how to pick them..
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by iTearHerToto: 10:16pm On May 11, 2019
A Nothing to write home about Hoelosho

Bleached skinned with dark slacked punnna

Flaccid breats

Rigid arse cheeks

With her Stoned man face in that jet with Drake he will be feeling like gay.

Pukes angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts As Her 'baby Daddy' Drake Acquires A Private Airplane by Topmaike007(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2019
I taught it was another just for me to click and waste my mb and find out is this bleached hoe

(1) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Venita Resumes Acting, Joins 'My Flatmates' TV Series / Pictures: See Davidos' Reaction Concerning Bayelsa Supreme Court Ruling / Rate Seun Facially On A Scale Of 1 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.