Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State (37050 Views)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies While Traveling Over ASUU Strike / 10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Litmus: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Warri girls are some of the best looking girl in Africa. But i can believe that the poster finds them unattractive. I've noticed that many expatriates and some blacks, to a certain extent, only find African women that fit a certain African stereotype attractive. They want them thick, black or fat, with flaring noes and fat lips. Warri girls are often slim and snake like, their curvature is from the side like Merlene Ottey, pictured, but not as stiff as Otty.

and because there are so many ethnic groups mixing, in warri, the heart of Delta Sate, the girls don't fulfill what people erroneously perceive as Africanesque. In addition to all this, the girls can be difficult to impress and that lends itself to people being bitter about them. In Calabar, the girls are thick and have hips and people sometimes like that better.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-tUtLs9YcQxc/VFoFZEHVMfI/AAAAAAAAwpg/HUH0v8cHJ8Y/s1600/bgg.png[/img]

Thick Benin or warri girl by the name .....ogbabor
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
emsheddy:
Bros as in ehn! Those children make me dey sitdown house always when I newly return from service March....the way those cultist turn Ughelli to anoda thing sha! sotey police change am follow innocent citizens! thank God he don cool sha! na cultism dey spoil Ughelli for us abeg! I greet u bro
baba, I greet ur office sir. Na which area u mount? I rep Uloho Avenue, Dortie/Ikprukpru/Bernard axis as well as Isoko Road!
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by sexyeyes(f): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Systeme101:
dem stil de go italy?
na Benin girls dey go Italy. Warri girls na America and UK & other correct countries naim dem dey go grin
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
emsheddy:
Bros as in ehn! Those children make me dey sitdown house always when I newly return from service March....the way those cultist turn Ughelli to anoda thing sha! sotey police change am follow innocent citizens! thank God he don cool sha! na cultism dey spoil Ughelli for us abeg! I greet u bro
baba, I greet ur office sir. Na which area u mount? I rep Uloho Avenue, Dortie/Ikprukpru/Bernard axis as well as Isoko Road! @ all, the OP nor wise o. Well, he just dey try him hand for writing. I nor blame am
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by FOREXMART(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
stan241:
This is really cool...thumbs up op but wetin warri girls do you na
Lol@warriors girls wor wor.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by elvision1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
molydonhenry:

I c it pained u to ur marrow. Dat ur family has beauties doesn't make d entire urhobo beautiful. U ve a poor comprehension memory... I said u can find 1 pretty girl out of 10

lol, what can i say? I overreacted i never insult,never really pained me. And its funny cus i didn't even mean it and just said that just for the feel. But saying 90% of them are ugly like you did statitics is preposterous! U didn't even go past warri. Just one geographical zone! Come on! Its doesn't count.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by RealEstate35: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by AlfredSammy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Abegi, Okonjo is from which tribe jae?
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by fratermathy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
AlfredSammy:
Abegi, Okonjo is from which tribe jae?

She is from Aniocha. That's the CORE IGBO part of Delta.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Homeyfav: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2018
][rt';
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by barbiee: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2018
Ehmm @Op... It's good that you wish to write an article about ur brief stay in Delta state, but I must say most of ur points highlighted up there, are based no sentiments rather than facts & very biased.

First of all, my beloved state is not the 'heartbeat of the nation' , but 'THE BIG HEART'.

Secondly, when you spoke of the GOOD, BAD & UGLY, I wasn't expecting you to tilt it towards the looks of our women alone. I was expecting you to speak about their morals, character & manner.

As with every other region, we have all classes and kinds of people in the society-women inclusive, and we rock with It...

Our women are so hardworking and industrious, they don't give a damn or two about lazying about with one bloke who thinks he can impress them with his change.

Deltans learn to earn, and they do not rely on 'oyel' money alone. One of The major reasons for hostility is more of inter communal Land disputes rather than oil.

Yeah, Delta State is very hospitable and accommodating, you will feel at home away from home.

Lately though, The young boys are getting a little bit stubborn, indulging in antisocial behaviours....but hand go soon touch them. very correct. I can see Nelson Mandela Hall & those curves. yeah... Agbarho alongside Ughelli, & Cultism be like AGGS & Ovwodawanre.

Very correct. The women are very hardworking and most times the bread winner of the home.
Proud to be Deltan smiley smiley
Urhobo wado!
Area!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by tck2000(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2020
alphaconde:

Shut up where d fine babes dey, dose gels wey de get muscle na e u de call fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Commercial Bus Summersaults In Lone Accident In Ikeja (Pictures) / Fatima Abba Gwadabe, The First Muslim Female Pilot In Kano / The Asaba Flyover Bridge: 10 Things To Know About This Beautiful Landmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.