Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (49392 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo / N6billion Found In Private Account Of NSCDC Commandant General. / Falana Condemns Arrest, Parading Of Peace Corps Commandant By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Id4Jesus: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2015
tobimillar:

Ever heard of the maxim 'keep ur friends close and your enemy even closer"? Nigerian politics is marked with tribal, religious and kins sentiments. And you won't blame the igbo's because this mutual suspicion started way back and it was the main reason for chukwuma kaduna nzeogu's and his boys killing of northern officers in 1966. So why will you blame the igbo's who since the war have felt neglected by the Nigerian govt. I keep asking myself what does NIGERIA stands to loose if igbo's decides to secede? Why are they holding tenaciously to the igbo's? And yet you are not giving them the dividends of democracy because they didn't vote for you? Haba!!!! Is that how politics is meant to be played? PMB won't know the value of his victory if he had no opposition. So the igbo's who are the third largest ethnic group in nigeria are expected to be spectators for the next four years because they didn't vote PMB? that is totally unacceptable
For the first time on nairaland, I see a post where someone even accepts that d Igbo drew the first blood in 1966. My point is this, u people neva sought secession during GEJ's tenure even wen ur kinsmen admitted to his face that he (GEJ) didn't do a thing to better the lives of the igbos. If u people could be patient for 6years, then to be fair, Buhari deserves at least a year to prove is doubters wrong
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

North is north

And the Constitution does not say that Nigerians are the people YOU approve of.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by kenoz(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And the Constitution does not say that Nigerians are the people YOU approve of.

Constitution says positions are shared equally amongst all tribes and regions in nigeria. Buhari is not doing that.

I now think ur a northerner, ur just bent on defending buhari.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Constitution says positions are shared equally amongst all tribes and regions in nigeria. Buhari is not doing that.

I now think ur a northerner, ur just bent on defending buhari.

And the man is Nupe.

And not all the appointments have been made.

And I am not a Northerner. And Buhari's appointments have not all been important(except for the service chiefs....which included three Northerners, three Southerners, and he still has left a Southerner as Police chief).

[b]And FYI......I am not a Buhari fan. I am a Nigerian. I criticise people based on how they perform,not where they come from. And what use is Abuja appointment to me? My governor and LG chairmen.....what are they doing?

[/b]Wait for the other appointees.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by 49cents(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Toktee:
Since you asked for History class,let me educate you a little on how you guys are pain in the azz;
in 1990 four igbos were caught in adikpo market in kwande local government of benue state,mixing dog blood with palm oil,instead of tendering apology,they opt for attack,attacking everything that stand on their way,finally,they were sent parking.
In 1996 two igbo men attached to vigilanty in gboko town burnt a young man who was on his way to buy formaline for his dead mother ,he was roasted to death by igbo who tagged him a criminal even when he showed them his student identity card,igbo were sent parking out of gboko;
In 1997,an igbo girl stabbed her landlord to death for daring to ask her for her overdued rent,again there was a heavy riot in gboko town.
I want to state catigolically that igbo people(majority) of then are troublesome.
look inside urselves.
Dnt mind the english,mind the message

igbos are troublesome yet obasanjo, gowon, and buhari fought hard to keep them in nigeria

dont mind the grammer mind the message
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by nickxtra(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2015
shikshark:
he should pls restore the lost dignity in NSCDC
The outgoing Commandant really did a marvellous job at NSCDC. He transformed unknown organisation to a prominent para-military
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And the man is Nupe.

And not all the appointments have been made.

And I am not a Northerner. And Buhari's appointments have not all been important(except for the service chiefs....which included three Northerners, three Southerners, and he still has left a Southerner as Police chief).

[b]And FYI......I am not a Buhari fan. I am a Nigerian. I criticise people based on how they perform,not where they come from. And what use is Abuja appointment to me? My governor and LG chairmen.....what are they doing?

[/b]Wait for the other appointees.

Why defend buharis wickedness n still claim ur not from the north. Buhari chose 4 northerners and 2 southerners as service chief. And for ur info, police I.G is not an igbo man.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Why defend buharis wickedness n still claim ur not from the north. Buhari chose 4 northerners and 2 southerners as service chief. And for ur info, police I.G is not an igbo man.

3 southerners, and 3 northerners.

Stop misleading folks.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

3 southerners, and 3 northerners.

Stop misleading folks.

How much did they pay u to defend d dull.ard
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

How much did they pay u to defend d dull.ard

Zero naira.

Like I said....I no longer care for tribes or tribal affiliations of appointments. If such things worked....many parts of Nigeria would be rich. I care only for one thing...performance. And....if they are not performing....then I attack.

And if anyone wants to use his post to promote his religion over all....I would advise him to follow sheikh Gumi....who retired from the Army to become an imam.

Whether Buhari appoints all Hausas, Igbos, etc....I don't care. I want better performance. I expect the new guy will do his best for the NSCDC. And thank God we have freedoms we never had under army rule.....so if he messes up......he can take a hike. Like Tafa Balogun.

Sorry.....but I am in no one's pocket.....but my country's.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Zero naira.

Like I said....I no longer care for tribes or tribal affiliations of appointments. If such things worked....many parts of Nigeria would be rich. I care only for one thing...performance. And....if they are not performing....then I attack.

And if anyone wants to use his post to promote his religion over all....I would advise him to follow sheikh Gumi....who retired from the Army to become an imam.

Whether Buhari appoints all Hausas, Igbos, etc....I don't care. I want better performance. I expect the new guy will do his best for the NSCDC. And thank God we have freedoms we never had under army rule.....so if he messes up......he can take a hike. Like Tafa Balogun.

Sorry.....but I am in no one's pocket.....but my country's.

Story story.

Ur a northerner and u can lie if u want, I don't care. We have a constitution n buhari is avoiding it so that he can choose only northerners.

Let me tell u, all Nigerians are tribalists, if we were not, we will not even be in dis mess in d first place.

Forget all ur talk about being okay if buhari chooses only igbo or hausa
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by blackmentor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And when GEJ was appointing Southerners, there was nothing suspicious eh?

The man is a Nigerian.....and a Northern minority. Your bigotry is really painful to watch.

Federal Character played a vital role in GEJ administration. Nigerians voted for him n every body shd b carried along. In all d appointment so far, Is PMB fair to all sections of d country? We are watching!!!!
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
blackmentor:

Federal Character played a vital role in GEJ administration. Nigerians voted for him n every body shd b carried along. In all d appointment so far, Is PMB fair to all sections of d country? We are watching!!!!

We are watching...especially for the ministers.

But meanwhile....how are your governors and LG chairmen doing too? They are not Hausas....
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Story story.

Ur a northerner and u can lie if u want, I don't care. We have a constitution n buhari is avoiding it so that he can choose only northerners.

Let me tell u, all Nigerians are tribalists, if we were not, we will not even be in dis mess in d first place.

Forget all ur talk about being okay if buhari chooses only igbo or hausa

Have a nice day.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by blackmentor(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

We are watching...especially for the ministers.

But meanwhile....how are your governors and LG chairmen doing too? They are not Hausas....

My Governor is starting on a brighter way. Commissioners and special advisers have been appointed and UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES WITH INDUSTRIALIZATION DRIVE GOING IN FULL GEAR unlike PMB that is clueless n don't even know where to start from. SS and SE are really watching!!!! May God give him wisdom to show he can drive us forward as a nation even with all d political apostles of greed that is surrounding him. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.