Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank (1005 Views)

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nairalanders,

I'm the CEO at Next Legends Group

My Personal Assistant and Staff by the name ETIM WISDOM and i today went to GTB branch at Computer Village,Ikeja to withdraw money for a business transaction.

After collecting the money from the counter, Wisdom obliged to carry the bag of money and i didn't hesitate because this is not the first time he will do that.

Reaching the exit of the bank, he took the first door while i decided to take the next door.Because another customer was coming into the banking hall,i had to wait before making my exit.

Etim Wisdom was out and disappeared with the bag containing the money.His phone was switched off afterwards.

Investigation also revealed, he moved out of his residence last night.

This case has been reported at the Police station.

I need you to help expose his evil deeds.

His details:
ETIM WISDOM
State: Cross Rivers
Speaks English, Yoruba fluently

I have attached his Photos.

Any info contact the nearest police station/08100000849

Thanks

Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by kllinxman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
By the time he's caught nw he wil blame the devil...
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by matinos28(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
how much
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by micchi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Christmas Rush hours hustling people be alert
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Trail him to his villa and his maternal home especially, he will sure go there even if it is after new year. Keep ur eyes on as much of his relatives as possible, the money will finish and he will contact them.
He is a fool!

Sorry about this.

1 Like

Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by pareto(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Why did you just conclude this. You don't even know if he was kidnapped before coming here.
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by rifasenate11(m): 5:24am On Dec 17, 2015
those that lives by stealing....
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by GambaOsaka: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
One advantage of this forum is its wide coverage. Let us contribute to reducing crime in our dear country by sharing this stupid guy's picture on Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms.

This is breach of trust of the highest order.
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by PureWays(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
pareto:
Why did you just conclude this. You don't even know if he was kidnapped before coming here.
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by seunMotherTotoe: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
How much @OP? Just curious but I'll call you if I happen to run into that mofo angry
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by andyanders: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
The guy is useless.Where on earth can he run to.He can run but cannot hide.With his pix, he will be caught very soon.
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by andyanders: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Moderator, This should be moved to the Front Page.
Re: Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank by hrhobi1(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2015
How much?

(1) (Reply)

BVN Scam Alert!!! / Question Of The Day: How Did The Police Know He Committed The Crime? / Pls How Many People Believed This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.