Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke (3737 Views)

Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG / Nigeria, A Huge Joke —chief Tola Adeniyi / The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
I have stated it here over and again that no right thinking igbo man is supporting this recent madness by a confirmed con artist, Nnamdi kanu.

Nnamdi kanu has turned the heroic deeds of our father's past into mockery and has made biafra a laughing stock.

I keep pointing out to people that Nnamdi kanu is all talk and Nothing else.

Before now, he has bragged to the high heavens that the 'zoo' cannot stop him. clamming he is unjammable. Now that that zoo has finally jammed him, he has also resorted to claiming conspiracy and cooking up another tale about How isreal betrayed him. And yet some people still believe him?

I know most supporters of Nnamdi kanu are merely disgruntled PDP supporters that just found a way to vent their frustrations, But should that be at the expense of a legitimate struggle?

Radio Biafra is a couldron of lies and I am glad that NBC has finally awoken to their responsilities. We the igbos would fight and negotiate for a better deal in Nigeria, But not with the rascalic approach as preached by the defunct radio. we are too learned for that.

Long live Alaigbo

Long Live the federal republic of Nigeria.

udo

3 Likes

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
* spews on thread *

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by kingk(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:
I have stated it here over and again that no right thinking igbo man is supporting this recent madness by a confirmed con artist, Nnamdi kanu.

Nnamdi kanu has turned the heroic deeds of our father's past into mockery and has made biafra a laughing stock.

Before now, he has bragged to the high heavens that the 'zoo' cannot stop him. clamming he is unjammable. Now that that zoo has finally jammed him, he has also start claiming conspiracy and cooking up another tale about How isreal betrayed him. And yet some people still believe him?

I know most supporters of Nnamdi kanu are merely disgruntled PDP supporters that just found a way to vent their frustrations, But should that be at the essence of a legitimate struggle?

Radio Biafra is a couldron of lies and I am glad that NBC has finally awoken to their responsilities. We the igbos would fight and negotiate for a better deal in Nigeria, But not with the rascalic approach as preached by the defunct radio. we are too learned for that.

Long live Alaigbo

udo
@ op, just a question, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?...........WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE RADIO SIGNAL HAS BEEN JAMMED?
COS I CALLED A FRIEND FROM ENUGU AND HE CONFIRMED THAT RADIO BIAFRA IS STILL ON. SO WHOSE REPORT DO YOU BELIEVE?
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
kingk:

@ op, just a question, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?...........WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE RADIO SIGNAL HAS BEEN JAMMED?
COS I CALLED A FRIEND FROM ENUGU AND HE CONFIRMED THAT RADIO BIAFRA IS STILL ON. SO WHOSE REPORT DO YOU BELIEVE?

It is no longer live on Fm or chk in either enugu or aba. I confirmed it.
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
basbone:
* spews on thread *
didn't expect any better from you.
Nwanne uburu gi anago. m

5 Likes

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by Smilelo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Radio Biafra is live and Direct as I am writing this to you the Radio is on. I am writing form igwocha portharcourt.

If you want to listen to Radio Biafra, if you have a BlackBerry or android phone just go to your app store and Search for it and download it.

And you can listen to it live and direct.

They can't stop us the zoo must fall.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by dunkem21(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
basbone:
* spews on thread *

Shits on the thread ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Smilelo:
Radio Biafra is live and Direct as I am writing this to you the Radio is on. I am writing form igwocha portharcourt.

If you want to listen to Radio Biafra, if you have a BlackBerry or android phone just go to your app store and Search for it and download it.

And you can listen to it live and direct.

They can't stop us the zoo must fall.

good. you can listen to their streams..... we Don't care about that. no igboman would pay money for data just to listen to that criminal.
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by Abugab(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Huge joke when the man at the center is a British citizen and not even a Nigerian or Biafran as he prefers the former.
Its unfortunate he is going to be a lone ranger on this course.
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
dunkem21:

Shits on the thread ..
ishi aki
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by kingk(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

good. you can listen to their streams..... we Don't care about that. no igbo man would pay money for data just to listen to that criminal.
WHO'S WE?....now i know your type........don't worry, the flood shall begin soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by Cyberthreat: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

It is no longer live on Fm or chk in either enugu or aba. I confirmed it.

Guy it's still on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

Before now, he has bragged to the high heavens that the 'zoo' cannot stop him. clamming he is unjammable. Now that that zoo has finally jammed him, he has also resorted to claiming conspiracy and cooking up another tale about How isreal betrayed him. And yet some people still believe him?

I know most supporters of Nnamdi kanu are merely disgruntled PDP supporters that just found a way to vent their frustrations, But should that be at the expense of a legitimate struggle?

Long live Alaigbo

udo
you see, your madness is getting out of hand. I SUGGEST YOU GO SEE A DOCTOR

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cyberthreat:

Guy it's still on
not on fm.....

1 Like

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
kingk:

WHO'S WE?....now i know your type........don't worry, the flood shall begin soon.

flood ishi gi ka owu odu gi?

1 Like

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
you people should not mind this bastard, he isnt an igbo son, he always wants to be noticed yet has never made FP... Meanwhile, someone here should create biafran whatsapp group chat or give me go ahead to create it.... Udo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
1bunne4lif:
you see, your madness is getting out of hand. I SUGGEST YOU GO SEE A DOCTOR

FVck off
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
samflexx:
you people should not mind this bastard, he isnt an igbo son, he always wants to be noticed yet has never made FP... Meanwhile, someone here should create biafran whatsapp group chat or give me go ahead to create it.... Udo

Zoombie. see How low you reason. Everything boils than to making FP in some faceless forum to you. is that Why you are supporting the conman? So it would seem that your sociopathic voice is being heard?

you need serious therapy.

Besides I have made FP more than you could ever dream off in your entire zoombie life.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by kamair237(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
people and words ....zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo... very soon #zoo will start trending...
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

FVck off
fvck in
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by badaoyeyemi(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by WilyWily: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
@Shachris06, Why are u havin sleepless night because of Biafra ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
WilyWily:

because I am a true believer of the struggle and nnamdi kanu is trying to hijack it for personal gains and gratification. He is trying to enrich himself with the struggle and that is wrong.
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
WilyWily:

okenye anaghi ano n'ulo ewu amuo nwa na eriri.
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by badnature: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
oga as am typing this at 2:36pm am listening to radio biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by shachris06: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
badnature:
oga as am typing this at 2:36pm am listening to radio biafra

which fm frequency and where?
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by badnature: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
still listening the just 're air the comment of ahmedu bello were he said he prefers to employ a foreigner than any southerners,on which fm or frequency? that's not you funeral
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by kingk(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

flood ishi gi ka owu odu gi?
listen bro.......i hate insult and at such will never or like to insult others no matter your opinnion.
PROUDLY AM AN IGBO GUY FROM EASTERN HEART-LAND OF BIAFRA. so if biafra as a name or country or word pricks your ears to heart, am sorry bro.its not my fault. it's CHUKWUABIAMA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by kingk(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
Are you among us or................wow! your'e very B.
Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by WilyWily: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

because I am a true believer of the struggle and nnamdi kanu is trying to hijack it for personal gains and gratification. He is trying to enrich himself with the struggle and that is wrong.
Ok, tell us how u want to achieve your own Biafra ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke by badaoyeyemi(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
kingk:

Are you among us or................wow! your'e very B.
lol we be member teytey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... / Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! / Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari’s Purported Death: The Facts and Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.