Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End (4038 Views)

Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by omoelesa(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
ajepako:
IS this old dude for real??

Boko Haram is killing his people in the north on daily basis yet the army is inactive there

Now, Niger Delta that is a bit peaceful is where he is sending the army?

Now I believe this old dude is a tribal and confused geriatric..

Which is more dangerous and volatile? Northeast or Niger Delta?

Anyway, wetin consign me? I be Lagosian omo Yoruba..
Go back to post and read slowly.
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by omoelesa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
ajepako:

Boko Haram is killing his people in the north on daily basis yet the army is inactive there

Go back to the post and read slowly.Dont be a slowpoke
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Ojiofor: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
ajepako:

The Oyel money is more important to Buhari's federal government than the blood of poor northerners shed every day by boko haram.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
wachakuta:
Another GEJ policy under PMB
I thank God!
PMB is realising virtually everything GEJ was talking about!
He should get okonjo!
HianHian!

Let us see how far with another Gej policy!
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by SirDorianGray(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
calebo101:

[b]
Honestly I wish we can meet. I'm niger deltan and your comments on watering the land with our blood is the beginning of your failure. Statements like this causes war and going through your comments you're either a kid or someone who has lost all in life and is frustrated. I pity you and your family because wen push comes to shove I wonder if you can stand facing the barrel of a gun.

Funniest thing is that people like you are so irrelevant in the scheme of things and only try to seek relevance online and ranting like demented dogs and an issue conceived out of wedlock. Before you think of shedding our blood for the sake of liberty your family and loved ones would have been wiped out and when you cry to the hills for help you will discover mincing words like a warrior does not make you one.

Looking at the issues in Nigeria we know the parasites and your seem to be one of them. We have excess crude account ECA, when are we going to have excess groundnut account or excess mining account.? There are lots of injustice going on and if as demented as you reason you think this is 1967 then you need a crash course on how advanced people have become or the years.

Make one wrong move in this nation and you will be surprised at the will and sheer strength of the Niger deltans. You will be marvelled at the level of funding thay will flow to the region to sustain war and who do you think will lose? It's you lazy idiots that wait for government dividend to live your life. It's idiots like you thay wait for oyel money to get allocation to state. It's idiots like you that are too lazy and mentally bankrupt to derive legitimate sources of income apart from government funds.

I nor even get too much word to tell you. Had it been wishes were horses... Painful thing is that people like you understand properly only wen the head is off.

[/b]

I feel you bro. The solutions to our problems are so simple; we need to start leaning towards practising true Federalism gradually - cos if we do it suddenly almost all parts of the country will suffer but I guess 10years is enough for all the resources in other regions to be tapped into. All this total dependence on oil that's so volatile is just nonsense and unfair cos at the end of the day its the Niger Deltans that bear the environmental consequences.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Misplaced priorities

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Illuminator9(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Welcome to NO shit Era
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by tucky200(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
wachakuta:
Another GEJ policy under PMB
Lol buhari is not making use of OPC ,asari or tompolo people....
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Xyg12: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice he said it the best is to burst all the pipelines and reduce output for next month.

The circle continues fix burst fix burst..........
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Rikidony(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
ajepako:

[/s]

DUDE ALWAYS READ BEFORE RUSHING TO COMMENT

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirDorianGray:

I feel you bro. The solutions to our problems are so simple; we need to start leaning towards practising true Federalism gradually - cos if we do it suddenly almost all parts of the country will suffer but I guess 10years is enough for all the resources in other regions to be tapped into. All this total dependence on oil that's so volatile is just nonsense and unfair cos at the end of the day its the Niger Deltans that bear the environmental consequences.

Exactly!!! There's no 2 ways about it. Nigeria is on a time bomb and irrelevant use or channeling of force against any region will be vehemently resisted and counter attacked.

All region should fend for themselves. Laziness wan kill some people.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Koolmexxi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
If this report is true, then like a poster earlier said it's simply a case of misplaced priorities.. Yess we lose billions of "oye" to oil thieves but na the rat inside house dey go invite outside rat wen and where fud for oga house dey... We loose much more to the onshore oil thieves in the NNPC, PPMC and all the oil offices wey get C for their name. Dedicate the military to totally flushing out these insurgents ravaging the North, beam ur searchlight and block all the loopholes in the NNPC, PPMC and other related C's and then policing the creeks and keeping the bunkerers and off-shore oil thieves wouldn't be much of a hassle....
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by JSalesAgent: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by thewarrior72: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't have time for a bloody illiterate & a bastard like mumuheri(buhari), I have more important things to attend than to waste my precious time on a FOOOL like buhari. undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Kingspin(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is there any major war/crises that is on-going or someone just want to make headlines and invent war.
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by adamskutty(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
gab264:
sir with due respect fix our currency,
diversify our economy, #bring back maa cows #
It is due to the artificial scarcity of dollars, everything will come to normal before end of next month. Watch and see. grin
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by adamskutty(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
Misplaced priorities
mumu! Read! Read!! Read before rushing to comment.

He said the military will go after those ND oil thieves by the end of the month, this is after the strong 7,500 troops that will effectively destroy boko baaaaastard for good will commence operation.
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by henroe2k2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
This man talks alot... Why not focus on delivering the dividends of democracy?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baddest grin
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
thewarrior72:
I don't have time for a bloody illiterate & a bastard like mumuheri(buhari), I have more important things to attend than to waste my precious time on a FOOOL like buhari. undecided

Then why did you comment? You're jobless then undecided
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Israel5(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks to those that banned me for nothing. I'm back sha. Eh en, the topic, he can do his biddings.
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by glassjar1: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
I SEE TOTAL WAR COMING grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by portside(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Now that's a President talking.

In other words, the kids gloves have been taken off. The Kids Gloves that President Goodluck Jonathan wore during his tenure, and finally some real MAN has arrived to BUHARI the ATEKE'S,TOMPOLO,ASARI,EDWARD CLARK.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.(Thomas Jefferson) So, if it is people from my part of Nigeria(SS) that wants to hold us back, then i say let us water the tree of Liberty with their bloods. Jerry Rawlings did it in Ghana, and today Ghana is reaping the rewards.

We cannot allow any region in Nigeria, hold us back from marching ahead.

people like you made USA predict that Nigeria would disintegrate 2015 but it was GEJ who unshelfishly keep this country moreso if this is what the idiot people like you want then we in SS will use what region you came to water the tree of liberty

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by repogirl(f): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Okay ooo, he should go and storm but not be surprised if na tornado he go create.
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by Cyberthreat: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Terrorist buhari is an idiot.. Face Boko Haram first.. They are taking people's life.. Instead u r looking for revenge. And some idiots are happy.. Wicked man
Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by DMerciful(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
So you still believe in this fraud One Nigeria? Wake up before its too late.
HungerBAD:
Now that's a President talking.

In other words, the kids gloves have been taken off. The Kids Gloves that President Goodluck Jonathan wore during his tenure, and finally some real MAN has arrived to BUHARI the ATEKE'S,TOMPOLO,ASARI,EDWARD CLARK.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.(Thomas Jefferson) So, if it is people from my part of Nigeria(SS) that wants to hold us back, then i say let us water the tree of Liberty with their bloods. Jerry Rawlings did it in Ghana, and today Ghana is reaping the rewards.

We cannot allow any region in Nigeria, hold us back from marching ahead.

Re: President Buhari Vows To Storm Niger Delta With Military Force By Month End by alrahmanonline(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
kelechiodo:
But why so much obessision with Niger delta. The other day, it was calabar, now the entire Niger delta area. why not channel the whole military resources towards eradicating Boko Haram before waging another endless war.
I observed that you're the Op, you expected pple to rain abuses on Buhari,but you were disappointed pple started hailing him, If you're one of those vandalising our pipeline,better stop now, or you'll have yourself to blame.. #YEYEDEYSMELL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion, The Guardian / Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.