Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics (4017 Views)

Why Are The Millitary Suddenly Acting Like The Savior Of African Countries? / Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / 2019:My credentials are With the Millitary.Buhari tells INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by frankdoz22: 2:45pm On May 31, 2018
Here's where Nigerian Army abandoned
the lifeless body of a victim in Aba.
May God reward the soldiers and their families
with the same measure, Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by TimFisher: 2:48pm On May 31, 2018
undecided

One day we shall bring them to justice!

No sinner shall go unpunished!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by KingCassy(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2018
Is this for real?

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2018
The evidence is so brazen. IPOB should sue these people without mercy at both ICC and civil court into bankruptcy. Lawyers are dying for hot case like this!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Blessynokoro: 2:54pm On May 31, 2018
Jesus!
Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Roger3D(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2018
biafranation:
The evidence is so brazen. IPOB should sue these people without mercy at both ICC and civil court into bankruptcy. Lawyers are dying for hot case like this!
Why don't you open floor?

1 Like

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 31, 2018
Roger3D:

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by horsepower101: 2:59pm On May 31, 2018
This mans MURDER is the best documented murder by the Nigerian military. Thank God for cellphone cameras. They were caught red handed so they cant deny it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by HiddenShadow: 2:59pm On May 31, 2018
Roger3D:

Is it because you are a Yoruba man that is why you reason like Oduduwa who was banished from heaven.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Roger3D(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=biafranation post=68052936][/quote] You see? You are known worldwide for empty chestbeating grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by gurnam: 3:16pm On May 31, 2018
biafranation:

Are you guys not tired of this? Someone called you out, rather than explain your side to convince him, you are posting irrelevant picture, supposedly to mock him..
What is the sense in that?? Absolutely none

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Banmeallday: 3:19pm On May 31, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Is it because you are a Yoruba man that is why you reason like Oduduwa who was banished from heaven.

Oduduwa was banished from heaven? Hmmm sounds similar to another being also banished from heaven...No wonder...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by anibirelawal(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2018
RIP
Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Paperwhite(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2018
These are the kinds of atrocities TY Danjuma talked about. cry cry cry cry cry Guess the Nigerian government & military will deny Amnesty/Transparency International's report now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by magicminister: 3:29pm On May 31, 2018
horsepower101:
This mans MURDER is the best documented murder by the Nigerian military. Thank God for cellphone cameras. They were caught red handed so they cant deny it.

Even though we all know they're members of our Nigerian army, we also know that they will claim that those men in uniform weren't one of them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by gidgiddy: 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
This is why Kanu called a zoo

A place where the Nigerian Army will leave their job of national defence to go out to streets to kill unarmed people

This why I feel nothing when the stupid PYTHON DANCERS are killed in Sambisa.

Shame on the Nigeian Army for this act of murder

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Malawian(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2018
So those guys killed this one and then went home to eat tuwo shinkafi without an iota of remorse? Some people are no longer human.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by owobokiri(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Whether it takes another hundred years or another hundred days, buhari and his minions responsible for the endless genocide in biafra will be paid back in full... You lot will be schooled in the art of tit for tat..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Amnesty international should take up this case so that the army can fish out those soldiers and their commander who order them to shoot armless civilians.The army have been denying AI claims that they abuses human right.Pics doesn't lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by Roger3D(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
This is why Kanu called a zoo

A place where the Nigerian Army will leave their job of national defence to go out to streets to kill unarmed people

This why I feel nothing when the stupid PYTHON DANCERS are killed in Sambisa.

Shame on the Nigeian Army for this act of murder
Your young IPOB miscreants were warned of the dire consequences of this senseless Biafran agitation and it was hoped that they would have klearnt their lesson by now. Following Nnamdi Kanu and his ideals could cut your life short. RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by PDJT: 4:16pm On May 31, 2018
The evil and human rights abuses in Nigeria as ceaselessly perpetrated by the Hausa-Fulani armed forces are unbelievable. There is no way this Nigeria can be salvaged. Life being a gift from God is being destroyed in this manner. Let our God speak for himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by dreamwords: 4:34pm On May 31, 2018
At times like this. I weep for my people
Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by gidgiddy: 4:41pm On May 31, 2018
Very unfortunate. He should have stayed home. IPOB knew that the Army would go around looking for who to kill and warned people to stay home.

If only he had listend and not come outside his house, he would still be alive

RIP to him.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by horsepower101: 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
Very unfortunate. He should have stayed home. IPOB knew that the Army would go around looking for who to kill and warned people to stay home.

RIP to him.

If I am sitting in my compound, am I not home? Please don't blame the victim. Those men are murderers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by MaziOmenuko: 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
This is pathetic and inhumane!

What sort of wickedness is this? Have we lost all sense of humanity? Even an animal won't treat its kind as such.

Barbaric!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by gidgiddy: 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
horsepower101:

If I am sitting in my compound, am I not home? Please don't blame the victim. Those men are murderers.

I'm not blaming him at all. This is murder. All I'm saying is that I wish he had done like I did and not come outside. I did not leave my house yesterday until about 7 in the evening. If he had done the same, he would still be with us.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:00pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:

RIP to him.
He was at home.
He was shot in front of his house.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by strangest(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
This is definitely not good... Its only a coward that will shoot and kill a man without gun... No matter your tribe, this can happen to anyone.. I give up on this country.. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2018
Why not give them refrerendum. Uk, scotland and oda countries we copied democracy from do it all the time.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by plessis: 6:30pm On May 31, 2018
Zoo country.
Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by phase1: 7:25pm On May 31, 2018
This country....I laugh
When these soldiers get killed and mutilated by boko you'll see their family members begging for sympathy.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Biafra:here Is Where The Millitary Dump The Body Of Killed Young Biafran@pics by FoolishBoy419: 7:35pm On May 31, 2018
God bless 9ja. kill all the fvcking terrorist bastards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The South West May Vote Next Year. / INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) / Peter Obi arrived Kaduna Stadium for campaign rally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.