Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

10 Types Of People You Will Meet On Social Media (facebook To Be Precise) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet On Social Media (facebook To Be Precise) (1035 Views)

Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 10 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Baba Ijebu (lotto) Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Will Meet On Social Media (facebook To Be Precise) by cfc: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
I’ve been on facebook quite a while now… At
least, And i have observed a lot.. So i decided to
pen something down.
Below are 10 kinds of people you may have in
your facebook friends list:

1. The Likers: This category of people like every of your updates. Even if you update how armed robbers came to your house.. They will LIKE. Some of them won’t even bother if the post is rubbish. Sometimes these category of friends don't even bother reading your post yet they’ll click the like button. They are just too addicted to the LIKE button.

2. The Comments Readers: This category of
people aren't concerned about what you post.. The moment they sight “2,3,5 comments”
on your post, they come in.

3. The Ghost Readers: This kind of people are very active on your wall but you wont know. They make sure that they read all your posts. In fact, some will visit your wall to read your old posts. Their major concern is to read your posts and leave your wall. These kind people occupy some percentage in your facebook friends. You’ll think they’re not active on your wall but they follow you like say na twitter.

4. The Share lords: These are the people who will make sure that they click share button after reading your posts. Some of these people may not like or comment on your posts but they’ll share it to their wall, groups or friend’s wall. This kind of people are very few in your friends list.

5. Errors Pickers: *sigh* This category of people na him i fear pass.. They won’t stop looking for errors or faults in your posts. They won’t comment on your posts until they see
grammatical errors or faults in your post. Most of these people will correct your errors publicly. Although, it’s not bad to correct friend’s errors but these people won’t comment except they see errors in your posts.

6. The Chatmania: This category of people
respond to stimuli i.e the green light that notifies you are online.. Immediately they spot that green light, they bombard you with messages.

7.The Flirt Ones: This Category consist mostly of guys. They just cant hold their peace when they see girls. They will like,comment, ask questions, send you message.. Even some don't care if you are a guy.. Once they spot a female picture in your album, they start a relationship chat.

8.The Blogreaders: This category dont stay long on fb.. They go all round to read blogs and share on facebook..

9. The Ghost Friends: These are the inactive ones on your list. Most of this people just joined fb because of the popularity and the way people talk about it. They know nothing about fb except the day a friend opens an account for them and sends in friends request.. After that, they gone for life..

Add no 10 yourselves..
Have fun!
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet On Social Media (facebook To Be Precise) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
The Ghost Readers: I belong to this group..
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet On Social Media (facebook To Be Precise) by lordtim001(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=cfc post=35970098]I’ve been on facebook quite a while now… At
least, And i have observed a lot.. So i decided to
pen something down.
Below are 10 kinds of people you may have in
your facebook friends list:

1. The Likers: This category of people like every of your updates. Even if you update how armed robbers came to your house.. They will LIKE. Some of them won’t even bother if the post is rubbish. Sometimes these category of friends don't even bother reading your post yet they’ll click the like button. They are just too addicted to the LIKE button. They even like their own post and images

10.The 'K' Group:These ones can say K to anything you tell them.Even if you say they are an idiot,they'll say the word.It is surprising that this group also resides on Nairaland[They often do this to save space for modification]
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet On Social Media (facebook To Be Precise) by isan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chaicheesy I fall on no2

(1) (Reply)

Madonna University Completes Nigeria’s Longest And Largestexamhall Building Pics / Rccg Lagos Province 10 Organises Praise Evening / Cheapest Android Data Plans For Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.