Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Before We Forget History....ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History....ndigbo (1057 Views)

Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
The igbos, being natural adventurers and developers, moved out in large numbers to other parts of Nigeria. whatever their reason or reasons, they retain distinction of being the only Nigerian ethnic group who quickly learnt to speak other Nigerian languages, and not only speak them fluently, also write and internalize them. They retain distinction of being the only ones who provided ready labor in the building of every part of Nigeria.

They retain the distinction of being the only ethnic group who invested in the economy of their hosts, thus providing capital, commerce, trade, technology and education in every nook and cranny, village and hamlet, city and town in Nigeria.They retain the distinction of being the most resented, most vilified, most hated, most feared, the most attacked, and killed by other ethnic groups. Thus, when the crisis of 1966 made it necessary for them to vacate what they helped to construct in other parts of Nigeria, they headed home to igboland from whence they came.

These Biafrans returned to find that they had, in fact, built their castles in the air. They had not invested in their ancestral homes as they had in their sojourning homes. They retain distinction of using the Nigeria-Biafra civil war to develop sophisticated technology ranging from refineries, airports constructions and maintenance, naval warship construction and maintenance, rocket science and technology, missile technology, winery, land use economy and food production, mobile broadcasting ingenuity, pharmacology, vaccine, microbiological inventions, indigenous banking system, aerospace innovations etc all WITHIN 30 MONTHS.

I really don't know where i'm going with this writeup.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Fash20: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ojukwu was a hero. I would do what he did if I was in his shoe but this kalu of a guy is a clown. I hate him because of his hate speech.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by baralatie(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Get this very clear!Igbo is not Biafra and Biafra does not represent the interest of the Igbo ideology,culture or tradition.
The ideology of Biafra on the Igbo is evil and backward to the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:
Get this very clear!Igbo is not Biafra and Biafra does not represent the interest of the Igbo ideology,culture or tradition.
The ideology of Biafra on the Igbo is evil and backward to the Igbo.

Biafra is not Igbo? come on!
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by coolitempa(f): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prior to the coming of the white man.......the iboes were the least adventurers of Africans...they had no empire...just little backward enclaves.....no civilisation etc and were unruly as there was no centralised system of government....... cheesy....so please OP...should stop saying they were adventurers......the only reason why 70% of them leave their land is .......poverty and the curse on d land.....shikena..... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by coolitempa(f): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
DDeliverer:
The igbos, being natural adventurers and developers, moved out in large numbers to other parts of Nigeria. whatever their reason or reasons, they retain distinction of being the only Nigerian ethnic group who quickly learnt to speak other Nigerian languages, and not only speak them fluently, also write and internalize them. They retain distinction of being the only ones who provided ready labor in the building of every part of Nigeria.

They retain the distinction of being the only ethnic group who invested in the economy of their hosts, thus providing capital, commerce, trade, technology and education in every nook and cranny, village and hamlet, city and town in Nigeria.They retain the distinction of being the most resented, most vilified, most hated, most feared, the most attacked, and killed by other ethnic groups. Thus, when the crisis of 1966 made it necessary for them to vacate what they helped to construct in other parts of Nigeria, they headed home to igboland from whence they came.

These Biafrans returned to find that they had, in fact, built their castles in the air. They had not invested in their ancestral homes as they had in their sojourning homes. They retain distinction of using the Nigeria-Biafra civil war to develop sophisticated technology ranging from refineries, airports constructions and maintenance, naval warship construction and maintenance, rocket science and technology, missile technology, winery, land use economy and food production, mobile broadcasting ingenuity, pharmacology, vaccine, microbiological inventions, indigenous banking system, aerospace innovations etc all WITHIN 30 MONTHS.

I really don't know where i'm going with this writeup.

Writeup from a deluded mind....... wink
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fash20:
Ojukwu was a hero. I would do what he did if I was in his shoe but this kalu of a guy is a clown. I hate him because of his hate speech.

Posterity would call Kalu a hero.....Ojukwu was hated even more during his time..
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
u are a fool!! can u prove any of the rubbish u wrote?
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
DDeliverer:

Biafra is not Igbo? come on!
Igbo is not Biafra and Biafra is not Igbo!
Biafra is a strange and wrongly imposed structure on the Igbo.
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
coolitempa:
Prior to the coming of the white man.......the iboes were the least adventurers of Africans...they had no empire...just little backward enclaves.....no civilisation etc and were unruly as there was no centralised system of government....... cheesy....so please OP...should stop saying they were adventurers......the only reason why 70% of them leave their land is .......poverty and the curse on d land.....shikena..... cheesy
coolitempa:

Writeup from a deluded mind....... wink

[/color]CONGRATULATIONS...You have been noticed.[color=#990000]
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
laughing in Chinese
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
GeneralBanks:
u are a fool!!
can u prove any of the rubbish u wrote?

Prove? These are established facts..

They don't need proving.
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:

Igbo is not Biafra and Biafra is not Igbo!
Biafra is a strange and wrongly imposed structure on the Igbo.

Let no man deceive you...BIAFRA AND IGBO ARE ONE AND THE SAME..
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by coolitempa(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
DDeliverer:

Prove? These are established facts..

They don't need proving.

Facts simply because u say so....so u r God.......that does not need proving?...muumuu...... wink
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by baralatie(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
DDeliverer:

Let no man deceive you...BIAFRA AND IGBO ARE ONE AND THE SAME..
I am sorry to disappoint you!
Igbo and Biafra are not the same.
The core beliefs of and that made Igbo to be Igbo is totally far superior in reasoning intellect and culture to a non existing culture called Biafra.
Practically the two never met.
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:

I am sorry to disappoint you!
Igbo and Biafra are not the same.
The core beliefs of and that made Igbo to be Igbo is totally far superior in reasoning intellect and culture to a non existing culture called Biafra.
Practically the two never met.

BELIEVE WHAT YOU MAY MY FRIEND..

LONG LIVE NDIGBO..

LONG LIVE BIAFRA..
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by baralatie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
DDeliverer:

LONG LIVE NDIGBO..

Done
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:

Done

HAHA.
Re: Before We Forget History....ndigbo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
GOD BLESS BIAFRA....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL RICHLY..

(1) (Reply)

When Rochas Finally Decided To Save The Obama Handshake For Future Generation / Breaking News: EFCC Grills Nwobodo, Chime’s Chief Of Staff- Vanguard / Caliph To Christians: Pay Up Or We'll Rape Your Women...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.