Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63284 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by stelaar(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2015
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

333 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by 1shortblackboy: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2015
I'm not interested in d danm politics I'm interested in good governance and that's what everybody else should be concerned about

277 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Freciprocal: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2015
@ OP is a pro Saraki

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2015
THIS OP TOOK WEED INSTEAD OF LIPTON DIS MORNING... XO LETS BLAME HIM NOT

194 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2015
imagine saraki is nt a kid in d game of politics in Nigeria a godfather in kwara state ask d present gov of kwara d day wey saraki change party na d same day d man 2 commot PDP go APC...naxo DAT yeye commissioner 2 dey call saraki 4 meetn I laugh

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Sirnokiopee(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by muzzol: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu biggest achievement in politics is that he led an opposition force to form a party and defeated the incumbent.....built and nurtured political parties....moreover, he was in the dungeon during the fight for democracy, hence, he understands the bitter struggle to gain democracy (meaning he will not join force to destroy it).....I doubt if Saraki has ever done any of these.

460 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.

436 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.

so what profile can a judas have than to betray his people in every party or family he found himself.

waiting for him to betray his wife and children cos its not new in his dictionary

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Kolade354(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Jagaban of Borgu,,,,,,,The Lion of Bourdilion,,,,,,,,,,Leader of Common Sense Revolution..........Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu..............You're my Mentor and Leader...................When Tinubu was struggling for Democracy to Strive in Nigeria Saraki is using Pampers.

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Saraki's influence starts and ends in Kwara. Tinubu's extends beyond Lagos to cover the entire APC party in the entire SW and beyond - you can't get the governorshipticket of the the 6 SW states of the APC without Tinubu's consent.

The entire NW (with the largest number of elected Senate and HOR members) covet his support. He, more than any other single individual contributed more to the APC's political dominance today, besides Buhari. He single-handedly picked the VP.

It's an insult for you or the OP to compare both men. Saraki couldn't even get the endorsement of the majority of Senators elected on his party's platform to win the seat and had to resort to treachery and turning himself into a PDP stooge to attain the office. If he had influence he would command the loyalty of the majority of the senators of his own party.

Bottomline is that the PDP is using Saraki to remain relevant. He's practically a hostage of the PDP. Qed.
saraki influence stars nd ends in kwara state i laugh...tinubu influence covers d whole sw lol i laugh again av u 4gotn whu is ruln in ekiti nd ondo state tinubu inlaw was defeatd in ekiti state he contestd d electn of d senate nd lost 2 gov fayose candidate u re also sayn d senate nd house of rep covet his support lol i laugh again if d entire senate nd house of rep adore d man how cum hs candidates lost in d electn...tinubu political career is goin down mayb u av nt yt heard hs state osun state is a mess big fat mess almst all apc govs re owin deir workers salary shiiit party shiit propanganda

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by fitzmayowa: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

Will you stop this delusion, nigerians rescued themselves from PDP not tinubu...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by spenca: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Op I won't say much but your comparative is like when you are comparing The president of Nigeria to the President of Guinea. It's totally wrong don't forget that Saraki had his father as his Godfather which made rise to Goveenor easy for him which he later betrayed ,pls tell me who rose Tinubu as the governor of Lagos state , not some Kwara state.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

No doubt Saraki is a political godfather in his own right. I always believed that Saraki is more chrismatic than Lawan as candidates for senate president. However, am worried about his growing personal ambitions, He has forgotten the task ahead of his party at the moment, the expections Nigerians have on his party should have made him reach out to other party members for reconciliation.

19 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Comparing Tinubu with Saraki is like comparing Stroke with Bells palsy...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Will you stop this delusion, nigerians rescued themselves from PDP not tinubu...
under the platform of great lion of burdillon.APC did all Nigerians voted for APC. tinubu spearheaded the change.

30 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by sheymoni(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Comparing saraki with tinubu is an insult, it's like comparing CR7 (tinubu) with Hazard (saraki). Let saraki plant a governor in any of the state under his geo political zone then i'll take him serious

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
papoose999:
saraki influence stars nd ends in kwara state i laugh...tinubu influence covers d whole sw lol i laugh again av u 4gotn whu is ruln in ekiti nd ondo state tinubu inlaw was defeatd in ekiti state he contestd d electn of d senate nd lost 2 gov fayose candidate u re also sayn d senate nd house of rep covet his support lol i laugh again if d entire senate nd house of rep adore d man how cum hs candidates lost in d electn...tinubu political career is goin down mayb u av nt yt heard hs state osun state is a mess big fat mess almst all apc govs re owin deir workers salary shiiit party shiit propanganda
what is this one saying .... he lost a senate seat and even a state but later won the mega contest which is the presidency are u dunce. give credit to who it deserve.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by OduaVanguard: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
papoose999:

You obviously have comprehension issues. I repeat that Tinubu controls the entire APC machinery of the SW (the ruling PDP states of Ekiti and Ondo inclusive -- APC has two out of the three Ondo senators at the upper house and could even win the next governorship election). That Fayose rules Ekiti as a PDP governor has NOTHING to do with the APC machinery of the states -- they two entirely separate issues, punk!

Again, I repeat that you have comprehension issues. In the senate, Saraki had to beg for the SS/SE support coz he lacked majority votes from the SW, NW, NE, and NC Senators of the APC at the Senate, that was why Ndume lost to Ekweremadu coz there weren't enough APC senators present to vote for him -- the PDP senators simply overwhelmed the APC ones present at that point in time.

Dogara also got most of his vote from the SS/SE and SW PDP and few opposition parties reps like Accord and Labour. He simply lacked enough APC reps. Votes to get a convincing win like Tambuwal did before him (he won by about 6 votes, most of which came from the SS/SE, the overwhelming majority of NW, SW, NC and some NE votes went to Gbaja).

You are not the first to predict that his career will end as a result of a political setback, many said same after APC lost Ekiti only for them to retain Osun in spite of GEJ's militarization of that election and went on to defeat GEJ despite Federal might.

As for Osun, Aregbe will not be impeached and will serve out his remaining 3yr term, and regardless Osun will never go PDP so keep dreaming.

Keep hating APC bro, but be assured it will spend at least the next16yrs in power whether you like it or not cheesy

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu
don't annoy God. It is only God (The Supreme Being) that can never be defeated, go ask lucifer.

6 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

what is this one saying .... he lost a senate seat and even a state but later won the mega contest which is the presidency are u dunce. give credit to who it deserve.
he won d presidency for the north I agree with you perfectly. Ask awolowo wat the gambari's did to him, u cld also ask mko.

12 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by johncreek: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2015
That is the battle of the Lion and the Tiger.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by waley007(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]
papoose999:
WAS IT NOT TINUBU DAT HELPED MIMIKO?WHO CAMPAIGNED FOR MIMIKO?WHEN IT WAS INITIALLY THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD JOIN APC.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ONDO POLITICS.MIMIKO ONLY DECEIVED TINUBU AND DONT 4GET THAT MIMIKO IS ANOTHER BETRAYAL LIKE SARAKI.TINUBU HAS BEEN IN POLITICS WHEN SARAKI WAS STIL A BOY.SARAKI WIL STILL BE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WHEN TINUBU WAS THE AUDITOR OF MOBIL

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by koligs: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2015
If you think saraki is meant to bow to tinubu, click share and if you think tinubu is meant to bow to saraki click like.

40 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by tucky200(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ayusco85(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
As Governors
As Senators
Home state influence
Educational Experince

But saraki knew all these b4 he decamped to APC..... Tinubu is the leader of the party and mastermind of the merger, saraki is a beneficiary of such merger, so he ought to listen to his leader Tinubu.

The Party comes first b4 an individual

37 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Chukwutobi: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
One thing missing is that both of them are looters.

20 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Mogidi: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Simply brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by leofabulous(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
New strategy;::
Comment first before reading

And I got it.

FP

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by alaoeri: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu installing governors outside Lagos while Saraki only in kwara an edge over Saraki.
Tinubu masterminded PMB winning APC primaries a feet Saraki yet to achieve.
Tinubu single handedly flunt ACN which merged with other parties to form a strong opposition, Saraki is yet to form his own party. etc
Op Saraki maybe winning now but they aren't mate politically, Tinubu is miles ahead.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by swimcash(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2015
jobless op n jobless pple always commentin on unnecessary issue

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.