Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief (749 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by tunex23: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
The Chief of Army Staff Maj. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai has said that he would not tolerate indiscipline in the Army.

The COAS who was reacting to questions from journalists in Damaturu as to whether the over 4,000 soldiers that were sacked by the Army during the Boko Haram fight would be recalled responded that; “what I would tell you is that I cannot tolerate indiscipline in the force.”

The Chief of Army Staff explained that his coming to Damaturu to celebrate Sallah with the troops is part of the measures to boost the morale of the troops on ground and help him access the equipment and the discipline of the soldiers so as to come up with a better approach to the counter insurgency fight.

He said: “I cannot tell you why I am here on the strategic level because it’s a strategic decision. We all know the importance of Damaturu and Yobe State in particular.  My presence here is to improve civil military relation, we need the cooperation. My presence will boost the morale of the troops. This is one of the reasons why I am here. To see for myself and it will also help me to access the state of readiness in terms of equipment and indeed their state of discipline and we would be able to access the threat properly from this perspective,” Buratai explained.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ill-not-tolerate-indiscipline-new-army-chief/
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abeg stop yarning balls undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by dayo23(f): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by Illuminator9(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ride on Sire
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by sentaljohn(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
gud
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by fkpboss: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari said more than that before he got elected...I hate people making mouth these days

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oga face BH abeg....

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by ziky2010(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok now.we are watching sir
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by Imortal001: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yes, discipline any undiscipline fellow, including boko haram.
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by Iamsupaboi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
ziky2010:
Ok now.we are watching sir
I dey follow u watch too
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by phyllosilicate(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Boko Haram, get ready to be BURATAIED.
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by kamair237(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
we will triumph over boko Bois....
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by tucky200(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
U can't try it na..presido aint smiling
phyllosilicate:
Boko Haram, get ready to be BURATAIED.
Lol grin
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by imeller: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Time to walk the talk.
Re: I’ll Not Tolerate Indiscipline – New Army Chief by omogin(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tell boko haram very well pls, else lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rejected $250M / From School Drop Out, Motor Park Tout, Bus Conuctor; Now Gov Of Benue State / Patrick Akpobolokemi: Controversies And Legacies - Prince Charles Offokaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.