Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet (1548 Views)

Classic 1974 Cartoon That Shows Nigeria Has Not 'changed' / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by reganvida: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Pls mods, help me move this to the appropriate section.
These pics shows how fast the world is changing, what we don't know for sure is if this change is moving towards the right direction or not.

Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by Omololu007(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Ftc
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by reganvida: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2015
More pics

Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by magabounce(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Better than Good sha
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2015
The first pic is funny
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by koboko69: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2015
THIS JUST PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by okpamson15(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Depend on hw u use it.
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by Demmocrats(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2015
That's change grin cheesy
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by kay29000(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Let's just say change for the better.
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by Kagarko(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Boys are now Men.
Change has really taken place.
Only God knows what our tomorrow would be like.
May God help us.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Amin.
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by chezholy(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2015
It is for good.

1 Like

Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by Damsman10(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2015
The result 1 got me laffin most
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by whirlwind7(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2015
How could a Nokia 3310 cell phone break the floor when it falls? Was the floor made from egg shells?
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by donholy28(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2015
lol laff haf kill me...so op u mean say na bad change
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by yanabasee(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmm..... Everybody wants to sit at the comfort of his house and do things he'd been roaming the streets looking for...

Well.... Its a good change!

Three years ago....I used to work with my two legs to get a phone from a phone shop... But since jumia came.... I'd jst sit back, use my phone and go throught the available stocks and order for one... Time management, accident reduction and so on!

Good change!

1 Like

Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by sinkhole: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
It is even more easier to buy things from, say China, USA etc, at the comfort of my home and without knowing how those places actually look like!
That cat in the first pic will soon have nowhere to hangout, as the next TV will be pasted on walls like paper!
Re: Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet by Aromas: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
whirlwind7:
How could a Nokia 3310 cell phone break the floor when it falls? Was the floor made from egg shells?
Hum see u, if d phone mistakenly hit your foot ehn, den you'll know dat surely it can break the floor Weytin make Lagos boys name it Ojaboo kofoo

(1) (Reply)

We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone / Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting / Bayelsa Polls: Dozens Of Ak 47’s, Ammunition Uncovered In Apc Chieftain’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.