Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (40272 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing Tweaks That Are Still Working August 2016 (7mb/s) / Why Browsing Tweaks Scarce Like This? / Share Cheapest Browsing Tweaks Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by holusormi(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Netz1:

Empty barrel makes Toughest Noise.
You've failed to understand they've got all ur orivacy compromised before you yield your final destination.

Stop calling someone Dumb when you are the dumbest MF ever liveth.

I won't dignify you with an arguement , stu.pod bastards like you load 10mb mtn and come online to say silly shii..... Run along little rabbit, your mates are down there undecided
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by holusormi(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Stop acting like a re-tarded illitrate.
Enlighten yourself...

http://thehackernews.com/2015/02/webrtc-leaks-vpn-ip-address.html

Haibe should see this link too.

You do realize not everybody use the windows ecosystem and that vulnerability does not affect everybody right ?.... Then again arguing with you makes me look foolish also , so I'll leave you to wallow in your 'foolish misery' .... No offense please undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
holusormi:

You do realize not everybody use the windows ecosystem and that vulnerability does not affect everybody right ?.... Then again arguing with you makes me look foolish also , so I'll leave you to wallow in your 'foolish misery' .... No offense please undecided

Well, Youve made the right point in wrong way .
I believe something came up after reading the link shared, Now you diverting perspective to Linux or other OS alone.

It's good my point have been made clear.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2015
holusormi:

I won't dignify you with an arguement , stu.pod bastards like you load 10mb mtn and come online to say silly shii..... Run along little rabbit, your mates are down there undecided

You should save your self the embarrassment brro.
You've been gutted really quite alright.

You should let go the situation.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by rightflank: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2015
khassy:
can't believe I just paid 70# for 5Gig

why is data so damn expensive this daysangryangry... haven't bought any since January only to buy jus 5mins ago and did damned op is telling me trash.undecidedundecided.. thunda go soon play basketball for yua head angryangry
Erm! Bruv, how'd you do it?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Psylas(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin
please, how do i do mtn cheat, pls help me with one
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nogodye(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shoro niyen undecidedShoro niyen
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Brymose(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

I guess MTN are sleeping. I am invisible cheesy cheesy they can't see me grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by femi4: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

Well, Youve made the right point in wrong way .
I believe something came up after reading the link shared, Now you diverting perspective to Linux or other OS alone.

It's good my point have been made clear.
Even in Windows, all you need is a good internet security and stop visiting threat site.

There is no difference between using cheat and paid browsing, both face same internet threat everyday.

A stolen vehicle and a legally own vehicle face the accident threat everyday

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
femi4:
Even in Windows, all you need is a good internet security and stop visiting threat site.

There is no difference between using cheat and paid browsing, both face same internet threat everyday.

A stolen vehicle and a legally own vehicle face the accident threat everyday

A good internet security doesnt reaaly tell.
If a a create a snub using FUD crypter, Will ur internet Security in some days updates ,You'll will smashed.

Free browsing / Paid Data from Isp, So much difference bro .

Most of the free browsing entails you using A tunneling application,

do you know what these tunneling application does before you start surfing freely with them ?

You think it's just bypassing the ISP backdoor and BLOOO that's all
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by femi4: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

A good internet security doesnt reaaly tell.
If a a create a snub using FUD crypter, Will ur internet Security in some days updates ,You'll will smashed.

Free browsing / Paid Data from Isp, So much difference bro .

Most of the free browsing entails you using A tunneling application,

do you know what these tunneling application does before you start surfing freely with them ?

You think it's just bypassing the ISP backdoor and BLOOO that's all
Seems you don't know what internet security is all about and perhaps you are new to free browsing.
Your paid data from ISP is as vulnerable as any other service provider if your system is not secured.

You no little to nothing about internet threats and security. I ve used all manner of tunnel application in the last 5yrs, the worst that can happen using them is to spy on your system even at that, we have Windows firewall and many antispyware to take care of that

The emphasis should be on:
The security of visited website
How virus free are your downloads
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by dee5(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
most of the points illustrated by op also applies even if you bought your data legitimately. Therefore the singular action of initiating this
post indicates that op has a self interest to protect. as for those of you who are using fbt by changing imei note that you can take it a step further by sharing your glo bis subscription via android's wifi hotspot feature.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Emeka71(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Airtel currently gives free browsing Opera-mini courtesy Payporte.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Emeka71(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2015
dee5:
most of the points illustrated by op also applies even if you bought your data legitimately. Therefore the singular action of initiating this
post indicates that op has a self interest to protect. as for those of you who are using fbt by changing imei note that you can take it a step further by sharing your glo bis subscription via android's wifi hotspot feature.
Bravo and even use Wi-Fi on laptop.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
femi4:
Seems you don't know what internet security is all about and perhaps you are new to free browsing.
Your paid data from ISP is as vulnerable as any other service provider if your system is not secured.

You no little to nothing about internet threats and security. I ve used all manner of tunnel application in the last 5yrs, the worst that can happen using them is to spy on your system even at that, we have Windows firewall and many antispyware to take care of that

The emphasis should be on:
The security of visited website
How virus free are your downloads

Well, i understand you well man , and moreover I'm not new to FBT , I've been into FBT world for morw than 10years, I know much about the pros and cons.

If i tell you there ia much security bleach in Tunnelling applications believe me man, There is little or less your so called security apps can do when stub is crypted w perfectly with a great ans recent crypter. Go into the world , explore more. Come feed me back. Learn much of cryptography.

Thanks
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Emeka71(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
sadI need to learn how to enter these network providers goodies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Renew Your Airtel Night Plan Of N50 For 1.5gb And N25 For 500mb The Same / Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.