Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (40215 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing Tweaks That Are Still Working August 2016 (7mb/s) / Why Browsing Tweaks Scarce Like This? / Share Cheapest Browsing Tweaks Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by akatonero(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2015
OP how much empty hen pay you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by kenoz(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2015
So, you're now telling me to continue paying those network providers when I could just crack free cheat without paying a dime and browse tired.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2015
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by nganjiwa2014(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2015
Una wan kill person?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by MARKone(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
The truth is, until our network providers start giving us unlimited browsing to the Internet... In UK alone, most of their network provider gives unlimited Internet access for just 3.5pounds- 6pounds.

If people can be getting this cheat and unlimited gig from our network provider and our network provider at the same ls lying about the amount they spend on cost of running whatever and data they gives out. Then it means they're thiefs and selfish people and at same time they're insincere with us maybe bcoz the ncc is part of the corrupt organisation collecting bride from them.

They're depriving subscribes of their right coz they pay for it and since these set of people knows how to bypass(tweak) this network provider to get what they want, then i guess no body lose here.... Let's leave things as it is for now until they change their way also.

Team tweakers until they start giving us unlimited Internet.

How can you compare the business environment in UK and that of this country, do you know how much this guys' spend on diseal to power their Base stations.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by daneni1(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

I guess MTN are sleeping. I am invisible cheesy cheesy they can't see me grin

Now that u have confessed your dealings, I bet u, dem go catch u.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by martolux(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin
Niralanders,if you fall for this you are on your own...don't say I did not warn you o

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by gurunlocker: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2015
the data wey u use post that thing Na cheat.... why u dey complain

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by johnsonsegxy: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2015
MARKone:

How can you compare the business environment in UK and that of this country, do you know how much this guys' spend on diseal to power their Base stations.

Guy, swerve if you don't understand my English.... Don't quote me again.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by indoorlove(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

Same here bro, i have been browsing absolutely free for the past five days.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Feranchek(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2015
tohpahz:
Ifah hear.

Since the middle of last yr.. i haven't subscribed.. so i shud just subscribe now. angry

Nne show me the way na.... bikonu
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by An0nimus: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
OP didn't even hit the main point.

Personally, I got tired of the whole tweaking p when it dawned on me that there's a way I would be blessed I won't have the time to be chasing tweaks every now and then.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Tolzeal:
Free things are always cool, Especially when you need to surf the internet 24/7 at little or No cost at all. Also Free stuffs could lead your way to hell or badluck when you're be en been watchful. Today i bring to some of the greatest disadvantages of surfing/wanting the internet at no cost at all.

As an ancient psycho, Who has always been a freak of the internet for half a decade now, I've deduced this & wanting to outsiders to know how enormously F..B..T can make negative impact in your life...

So, Just listen up as i HIT my push button.

*TIME: So goes the saying, Time is money & Time waits for nobody. Have you ever wondered why you keep getting late to classes ? How you dont wake to time for work ? Why you would get late to seminars / Summits?

Internet is a great home, No one's disputing the reality, But the Evil of F..B..T is the downfall of sucess mostimes. Especially when you so much indulged in it like me.Unlimited can actually reduce the life span,You get to develop so much interest on the internet for junks? You believe downloading unnecessary files to be top perioty .

A typical example is a student who would always wake Up at mid to catch the fun of the downloading speed & misses the day classes due to sleepless night When you couldn't cheat on nature.

*SCAMMING: Yes, Mosttimes when you're so much into F..B..T, We've got a lot of folks out there whom they're main purpose of living the Internet is to extort from people willing to get F..B..T from them. Lots of Nairalanders are living Alibis to this kind of situation.

*VULNERABILTY : Did you know Free brows.ing Chea.ts could actually crash your laptop? Heavy Downloading from the web might definitely lead to you downloads of undetectable malwares, viruses and security threats into your laptop computer which may eventually crash it.

One of the ways mischievous virus writers adopt to gain attention is to generate a program in form of codes which gives a desirable end-user result. While you are happy using these codes, hidden viruses which are masked under these codes are secretly breaking your firewall and other cyber defenses and invading your computer system. Unfortunately, the consequence of such dangerous invasion of your internet browsing device is only felt after a reasonably long period of time so you never get to associate your computer problems with the effect of using F..B..T . In Nigeria, many active internet users are surfing the web through fr33 browser cheats or codes. Many have suffered losses from attacks as a result without knowing the cause and many more are unknowingly on the verge of facing such attacks.

As Nigeria enjoys a very fast growing economy and a developing information technology, there is need to educate every internet user on the need to surf safely on the internet. Information and communication service providers in Nigeria have got secured ways of subscribing to the internet also providing Cheaper means of acquiring Data (SME).It might be ideal followinh these legal means and forget the idea of freely browsing the internet with cheats or codes with VPNs .The cheats may work for you today, but you may lose your computer or other devices tomorrow. More so, your security and future is never assured as you may lose your highly secretive and vital details to developers producing these fr33 brow.sing cheats and codes for you.

Thanks for taking the time to read the PIECE.

Now I await my crucifixion...BUT you not getting ENLIGHTENED that i wont let GO!!!wink
YOU DEY MADangry

IF YOU EVER WRITE THIS RUBBISH AGAIN HEH?
MTN NO DEY CHEAT UNA. WE HAVE TO CHEAT THEM TOO, TO GET WANT YOU WANT
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by herald9: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Our Network providers are thieves.
Is it not ethical to be stealing from the thieves?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by SlyCharlie(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2015
NielBG:

Chairman abeg show us the way!
see them!! there is no way jawe...its just a bleep. I noticed it too
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by whytepawn1(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

"invincible "...lol. my guy enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by MARKone(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Guy, swerve if you don't understand my English.... Don't quote me again.

cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Schneirderlin(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2015
constance500:
op ori e buru ni undecided
grin You got no soft chills at all.

No mind the mugu, ori iyalaya e buru ni.. As if the modafucker sev no dy use Tweak. angry

Eleribu sombori
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by ademasta(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
sokotoburundi:
STORY FOR THE GODS!
The 'GODS' could have been in lower case, 'gods'. God is one, gods are many!

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by oladeledave: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Perfetti Van Melle International Marketing Graduate Traineeship Programme 2015
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/perfetti-van-melle-international.html

Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies (5 Positions)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/microfinance-bank-job-vacancies-5.html

Personal Assistant at GEC Petroleum Development Company Limited (GPDC)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/personal-assistant-at-gec-petroleum.html

752Media Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/752media-job-recruitment-5-positions.html

Accountant at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/accountant-at-adron-homes-properties.html

Marketing & Sales Team Lead at StudentDeals
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/marketing-sales-team-lead-at.html

Instructors at Africa Online School
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/instructors-at-africa-online-school.html

Administrative Officer at Lorache Consulting
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/administrative-officer-at-lorache.html

Admin Manager/ Executive Assistant at Resource Intermediaries Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/admin-manager-executive-assistant-at.html

Accountant (Lagos) at Resource Intermediaries Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/accountant-lagos-at-resource.html

Confidential Secretary at Resource Intermediaries Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/confidential-secretary-at-resource.html
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by parrotibaba(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
liar from hades
**falls from udara tree** grin grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2015
TheNaijan:

Time--some use their time wisely...
Scamming--some don't (PS: Hacking is the real deal now). I wonder who still falls for online fraud.
Vulnerability--Really? Some people download useful & clean stuff--important softwares, etc. Some also have well-protected pc's.

So you'd prefer to pay through your nose to browse?
PS: Internet data plan prices in Nigeria is outrageous.
Check: http://www.thescripton.com/2014/10/02/terrible-price-unlimited-internet-service-nigeria/
I

Anyway, this post makes no strong point. You've just wasted my time and I pay for my internet(just like you want) #JustSaying #NoOffense #Peace

Bro, Youve failed to understand how real cryptography works.

My pity goes to Naive folks. Cos you'd only think you the good until you see the best.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2015
leahcimzil:
post created on tweak, tolzeal if I knock u ehn

grin ..
My Niggur.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Mustiboy(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2015
parrotibaba:
**falls from udara tree** grin grin
hope ur teeth do not decrease to 28
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by seuncyrus(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Na the op sabi , still rocking my 100 naira , unlimited MTN cheat cool......i don download tire grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Tolzeal:
Free things are always cool, Especially when you need to surf the internet 24/7 at little or No cost at all. Also Free stuffs could lead your way to hell or badluck when you're be en been watchful. Today i bring to some of the greatest disadvantages of surfing/wanting the internet at no cost at all.

As an ancient psycho, Who has always been a freak of the internet for half a decade now, I've deduced this & wanting to outsiders to know how enormously F..B..T can make negative impact in your life...

So, Just listen up as i HIT my push button.

*TIME: So goes the saying, Time is money & Time waits for nobody. Have you ever wondered why you keep getting late to classes ? How you dont wake to time for work ? Why you would get late to seminars / Summits?

Internet is a great home, No one's disputing the reality, But the Evil of F..B..T is the downfall of sucess mostimes. Especially when you so much indulged in it like me.Unlimited can actually reduce the life span,You get to develop so much interest on the internet for junks? You believe downloading unnecessary files to be top perioty .

A typical example is a student who would always wake Up at mid to catch the fun of the downloading speed & misses the day classes due to sleepless night When you couldn't cheat on nature.

*SCAMMING: Yes, Mosttimes when you're so much into F..B..T, We've got a lot of folks out there whom they're main purpose of living the Internet is to extort from people willing to get F..B..T from them. Lots of Nairalanders are living Alibis to this kind of situation.

*VULNERABILTY : Did you know Free brows.ing Chea.ts could actually crash your laptop? Heavy Downloading from the web might definitely lead to you downloads of undetectable malwares, viruses and security threats into your laptop computer which may eventually crash it.

One of the ways mischievous virus writers adopt to gain attention is to generate a program in form of codes which gives a desirable end-user result. While you are happy using these codes, hidden viruses which are masked under these codes are secretly breaking your firewall and other cyber defenses and invading your computer system. Unfortunately, the consequence of such dangerous invasion of your internet browsing device is only felt after a reasonably long period of time so you never get to associate your computer problems with the effect of using F..B..T . In Nigeria, many active internet users are surfing the web through fr33 browser cheats or codes. Many have suffered losses from attacks as a result without knowing the cause and many more are unknowingly on the verge of facing such attacks.

As Nigeria enjoys a very fast growing economy and a developing information technology, there is need to educate every internet user on the need to surf safely on the internet. Information and communication service providers in Nigeria have got secured ways of subscribing to the internet also providing Cheaper means of acquiring Data (SME).It might be ideal followinh these legal means and forget the idea of freely browsing the internet with cheats or codes with VPNs .The cheats may work for you today, but you may lose your computer or other devices tomorrow. More so, your security and future is never assured as you may lose your highly secretive and vital details to developers producing these fr33 brow.sing cheats and codes for you.

Thanks for taking the time to read the PIECE.

Now I await my crucifixion...BUT you not getting ENLIGHTENED that i wont let GO!!!wink
ENI IFA O TO SI, NI PE NI HARAM
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by fkpboss: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
You must be an agent for MTN, by the way , still enjoying the IMEI tweaking cheat grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:

ENI IFA O TO SI, NI PE NI HARAM

Translation please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout / How To Renew Your Airtel Night Plan Of N50 For 1.5gb And N25 For 500mb The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.