Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rapper Young Thug And Birdman Allegedly Plotted To Assassinate Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Young Thug And Birdman Allegedly Plotted To Assassinate Lil Wayne (561 Views)

Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook / Rapper Young Thug And Birdman Allegedly Plotted To Kill Lil Wayne / Rapper Young Thug And Birdman Allegedly Plotted To Kill Lil Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Young Thug And Birdman Allegedly Plotted To Assassinate Lil Wayne by creebhills(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
In case you are reading then you must know there is war in the United States of America.

Lol i didn't mean national war, am sure you must be wondering what kind of war is going on or what kinda of war am i refereeing to?

its simple, no need for rocket science here, its a war in the Music Industry in America between the Young Money versus Cash money label. which are owned by Lil Wayne and Birdman respectively.

ALSO READ:Kylie and Kendall shoot for Balmain Paris (photo):http://www./2015/07/kylie-and-kendall-shoot-for-balmain.html

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/07/rapper-young-thug-and-birdman-allegedly.html

Re: Rapper Young Thug And Birdman Allegedly Plotted To Assassinate Lil Wayne by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
[center][/center] undecided
Re: Rapper Young Thug And Birdman Allegedly Plotted To Assassinate Lil Wayne by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
..even me sef. i fit kill lil wayne.. dat guy is straight-up illuminati grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sinead O'connor Declares 'music Is Dead' After Rolling Stone Puts Kim Kardashian / MAMA Awards Rep Carpet Pics / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.